A Wedding Experience for Unique Love Stories

Your love story is unique, shouldn't your pictures be? My goal is to give you classic and artisticly individual photographs that tell a story about YOUR day. I aim to find the things that make it stand out and bring life and joy to the guest. For me, photography is about more than posing, lighting, and editing. This is my way of bringing joy and shedding light on the biggest and most exciting moments in your life. I want my clients to have an experience- one that begins as soon as I meet them, to the moment I hand them their images. At the end of the day, my goal is to deliver timeless photographs that make you fall in love all over again.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Kaila Savarese

Hello friends! I'm Kaila- a newly wed, dog mom, a lover of people, and a world explorer. My passion for photography began during my travels, where I realized that the pictures I took told a story about each individual I photographed. For years those pictures have taken me back to that place and time, and that's what I plan to do for you! I'll be your biggest fan on your big day, your go-to friend for advice, and the girl sitting next to your weird drunk uncle to keep him quiet during the reception.