Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

Ridgefield Park, NJ (917) 596-8568

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Vanessa M

I can not even begin to describe just how amazing Kris is! From the moment I booked her she always went above and beyond with making sure I was happy with everything. I live in Queens and don't have a car and she would travel from NJ to the city to meet me. My wedding was this... Read More past weekend and my cake was so beautiful and elegant, everyone has been talking about just how exceptional this design was and the flavor was incredible (dulce de leche buttercream!!!) So thankful I found Kris, I would recommend her to anyone looking for memorable cake.

Best Cake, Most Professional & Creative Vendor

Reviewed on 11/28/2014 Bhavi A

Kakes by Krisota was one of our best vendor experiences. Kris was extremely accommodating and delivered on her vision impeccably. She was extremely professional and made the most delicious 4-tier wedding cake for us (each tier was a different flavor). Three months after our... Read More wedding and people still remember the cake! If ever we need a special cake done for any future events, I would definitely go back to Kris.

Amazing AND Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Erica R

I was initially getting discouraged because when looking for wedding cakes that prices were ridiculous. Kris is very talented. I sent her pictures of a cake with some color adjustments and she gave me exactly what I asked for. Plus the cake tasted great.

Best Tasting Cake EVER!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 B S

Kris was absolutely a pleasure to work with. We had come to Kris with little experience and a very incomplete idea of what we wanted, but she was able to help us put together a design that we truly loved and matched our decor perfectly. Most importantly though, it was delicious!... Read More I love sweets and am very particular about my desserts, but I can honestly say the Kahlua flavored cake with fondant was the best cake I'd ever had. And best of all, it was completely affordable! Thank you Kris!

Great!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Evona M

It was a great experience working with Kris! We tried two other bakers other than her before we made our decision and never looked back. The tasting was amazing and the wedding cake was even better! She helped us with some unique requests and our guests raved about how... Read More delicious our cake was and how pretty the five-tiered white round cake was! We had two sugar flowers and five ribbons added to the base of each tier with a simple husband and wife (and puppy) cake topper. :) A surprise groom's cake was requested and added somewhat last minute and she rose to the occasion and delivered! We certainly recommend Kakes by Krisota for any occasion, especially weddings! :) Love, Evona and Dan

Start a Conversation!