Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

Serving Minnesota (507) 398-4691

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

I was a guest at a wedding KCP shot and got to talking with Wilbur. He is a really cool dude and did an excellent job on my friends video.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Mikayla O

We cannot say enough good things about Tom and Wilbur. They were so unobtrusive yet caught so many good moments from the wedding that we forgot about until we looked at the footage. We got lots of comments from our guests at how professional the videographers were. The... Read More highlight video brings tears to our eyes every time we watch it. They gave us the opportunity to pick the shots that made it into the video, and we think it turned out perfect! Highly recommend Tom and Wilbur

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

I was a DJ at a wedding and starting talking with Tom and they were great to work with.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016

I began researching videographers a year before my wedding and booked KCP after watching all of their videos. They were great to work with before, during and after the wedding. They answered all of our questions and were very relaxed and inconspicuous on our wedding day.... Read More Thanks KCP!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

They did everything we wanted to put together a perfect highlight video that we have watched 1000 times and we still get huge smiles every time we watch!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jenn P

KCP was the best! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

I was hesitant at first to get a videographer, none of my friends had gotten one before. Now I tell all of my friends to get one! Wilbur and Tom were so great to work with and provided us with so many great videos that will last us a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Scott L

My wife was set on having KCP video our wedding and I'm glad she did. We are very happy with how Wilbur and Tom provided a great presence during the day and the video they made for us will be watched many times with a big smile on our faces.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Ashley P

A friend told us of Kan Corcoran Productions before my husband and I were engaged and I fell in love with Wilbur and Tom’s work right away. I watched all of their videos and their amazing work providing beautiful video montages of others’ weddings. When I got engaged, I... Read More immeadately reached out to them in hopes that they would film our wedding for us! Working with them was such fantastic. They were extremely flexible with our schedule, were positive and upbeat, stayed out of the way, and provided us with a video that we will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Steph C

Wilbur and Tom were fantastic! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Antonia K

Tom & Wilbur were absolutely wonderful! All communication I had with them was quick and helpful. On the day of the wedding I was most nervous about having cameras in my face but they made me feel so comfortable. They are so laid back and calm and they just go with the flow which... Read More is exactly what I needed! We are SO happy with the final product and the highlight reel. They caught so many moments that I never would have seen and for that I am forever grateful!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Kelly E

We just got our highlight video back from Tom and his wife Heather. We couldn't have asked for a better highlight video, we are so excited to see the rest of the footage. Tom and his wife Heather, are amazing to work with, very professional, always available to answer any... Read More questions you may have. I'm so glad they were able to capture our day, they got everything and more on video. Thank you again Tom and Heather!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 James B

My wife and I have known Wilbur and Tom for a while so it was a no brainier to go with Kan Corcoran Productions. The day was perfect and KCP captured every moment. They do great work and we're very happy we went with KCP.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Krista P

My husband and I were hesitant to get a videographer at first but we are so glad we did! We watched the highlight video every day for weeks and KCP did such a great job with the ceremony and speeches also.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

KCP was great! Highly recommended. We couldn't have asked for more from our videographers.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

I was a groomsman in a wedding Wilbur and Tom did and they were really nice guys and did a great job. It was a lot of fun getting to know them.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 miss b

Wilbur and Tom were fantastic! The highlight video turned out better than I could have ever dreamed and it was great to get a flash drive of all the files so we could watch all of those little moments we would have forgotten about.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 bobby m

I've known Tom and Wilbur for a long time and the videos they produce keep getting better and better. Unfortunately I was one of the first weddings they did :) The videos they put together now really can't be beat.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

I saw one of their videos on Facebook and knew I had to book them. The highlight video was great and they worked with us to make it exactly what we wanted. Tom and his wife Heather shot our wedding and they were awesome to work with before, during and after our wedding.... Read More Thanks so much Tom and Heather!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kelly

We're very happy we went with KCP. They stayed out of our way and captured the day as naturally as possible, great work Wilbur and Tom!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Bill W

At first I was hesitant to have a videographer at all but since our wedding, we have found ourselves watching the videos far more often than looking at our pictures. Tom and Wilbur do a great job and gave us over 9 hours of footage to watch! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Daniel R

KCP is amazing--we can't recommend them highly enough! They are incredibly thorough and responsive in terms of communication, and we felt totally natural and hardly noticed the camera. They put together an amazing video for us that we'll watch over and over again, and they... Read More captured our spirits and the spirit of our wedding perfectly. Seriously, Tom and Wilbur are your guys. Amazing work!

Excellent footage to remember our day always

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Marah R

I honestly had no idea that Will was quietly moving around all night taking videos to make memories of our wedding day. They do an awesome job at keeping the cameras conspicuous while still getting awesome footage! Will and Tom put together a beautiful video that will help us... Read More remember our wedding day for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend these guys!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Becca H

We loved working with Kan Corcoran. They were so easy to work with; friendly, helpful, professional. We were they type of couple that didn't exactly know what we wanted when it came to our wedding video, we left it up to the experts.....and it turned out perfect.

Above and Beyond any Expectation

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Kale O

Our experience with KCP was awesome from the first moment we were in contact. They were proactive in communicating with us to get an idea of what our wedding would be like, what we were looking for, what ideas we had, and more. KCP is comprised of two married couples so they... Read More understand how much planning goes into a wedding, and how important the day is. They listened, were responsive, and were as accommodating to our requests as possible. KCP isn’t kidding when they say that they capture as much of your special day as possible. Tom was literally there with me at 4am on our wedding day taking a video of the sunrise. The rest of the KCP crew was with us throughout the entire day – cameras rolling during every important moment at every important location. They made us feel like celebrities. Not only did they focus on us as a couple, they captured formal and candid moments with the bridal party, friends, family, and guests, using ideas and techniques we hadn’t thought of, known about, and couldn’t have asked for. How they got all of the footage narrowed down into a few minute video is as mind-bogglingly amazing as the product itself. But it didn’t end there. We had a special request to have a slow-motion photo booth. KCP took the extra time and effort to capture those extra-special “end-of-the-night moments” and created another AWESOME video from them. If you are looking for a crew that is fun, creative, professional, flexible, easy-going, attentive, all-encompassing, or any combination of those, check them out – and definitely be sure to check out their work, it speaks for itself.