Because Music Matters - The Innovative DJ Choice!

Kaos Productions is a Team of polished professionals. We pride ourselves on delivering exactly what our clients expect and with enthusiasm that is authentic and contagious. Look no further, you've found your Entertainment Choice! Owner, DJ Michael Kaos, has built one incredible team. Kaos is respected by the many Nightlife & Wedding Industry Professionals and is well known for his natural born ability to move crowds with his eclectic versatile style. He has become one of the most respected DJs in the music industry. While establishing himself as a powerful icon in the nightlife industry Kaos was also continuing to develop and expand his Mobile Entertainment Company. Today Kaos Productions is one of the Tri-State's premier Entertainment Companies and our passion is perfection

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

2124 Boston Post Road, Larchmont, NY (914) 494-9245

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Darnelly D

We got married almost a month sago and my friends & family are literally still talking about how much fun they and how the music was the best part. Mike and Dave were an amazing team, that collaborated through the night with my now husband and I to create such an amazing... Read More ambiance. Not to mention they worked within our budget, and kept us well informed of any changes or updates until the day of our wedding. We were lucky to have had Kaos Productions! A true accessory for a great time!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Nicole P

Joe and Mike are an amazing team! They played all the music we wanted and more! They even accommodated a custom song for each bridesmaid/groomsmen entrance (and our parents too!) They are high energy and there was never a lull during our entire wedding. They kept everyone on... Read More the dance floor all night and a smile on everyone's face. High energy is an understatement! These two are professional through and through and extremely helpful throughout the entire process, from booking to planning songs to the actual night! Our families and friends have not stopped talking about how Mike and Joe were the best DJ and MC ever and that they could have danced all night because of how awesome they were. Kaos' percussionist was AMAZING as well! He was ON POINT all night and never missed a beat! He was the perfect addition to our night and we couldn't be happier. We would highly recommend the whole Kaos team (especially Joe, Mike & their percussionist). They were all amazing x1000, BEST PARTY PEOPLE EVER! Friends and family cannot get over what a party it was with them! We also added on the open photobooth which produced high quality photos and we received a book already put together and all of the photos from the booth digitally. They were the easiest and best decision we made during our planning process. Don't even think about it, Kaos is the WAY TO GO!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Chris R

Kaos was amazing from start to finish. Mike made it very easy and convenient to meet up and discuss our plans leading up to the day of our wedding. On the day of our wedding Dave and Artie did everything we asked of them. Keeping the dance floor filled all night by mixing in a... Read More little old and new music for our mixed crowd. Dealing with Mike was overall a very pleasant experience and we would highly recommend them for any event! Thank you for helping make our day special!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Stephanie R

Mike & Joe are a POWER team, they provided outstanding service & amazing entertainment. Mike was so easy to communicate with from day one and accommodated all of my crazy requests with ease. Joe got the entire crowd going and even shouted people out on the dance floor by name... Read More as the night went on! They played great songs and provided a fun, memorable experience for every person there. They are SUPER organized, we had a ceremony entrance song that had to be timed to the second, my husband and I were worried it wouldn't be possible to get the entire bridal party & myself to the altar at the right time as the music played but they NAILED it. It was ABSOLUTELY perfect. Our guests danced the night away and the dance floor was never empty. We also used their Open air Photo Booth which was a huge hit. Everyone loved it and we loved looking at all of the pictures on the USB the next day, it was such a cool bonus + the great scrap book of all the pictures they gave us at the end of the night! I would recommend Kaos Productions to EVERYONE, don't even waste time looking at other DJ's if you're planning a wedding, party, reunion, or anything that requires music and an MC... these are your guys! Thank you SO much for making our night unforgettable! We love you guys :))

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Jovan T

The whole Kaos team was amazing! They kept everyone on the dance floor and went above and beyond with their service and details. Extremely helpful and they listened to everything we wanted. Their energy and service is unmatched. We have been to several other wedding they dj'ed... Read More and each one was just as good. HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Michelle W

OMG! We booked Kaos Productions based on a reference from a family friend who attended a wedding they DJ'd. When I got engaged I said I didn't care about anything except that I wanted to dance all night and boy did I! Mike and Joe were absolutely AMAZING!! From their... Read More professionalism through the whole process, the music they played, and their energy getting everyone up on the dance floor, I could not have asked for a better company to work with. After my wedding so many of my guests have asked for their contact information because they literally all said they were the best ever! I am so glad they were part of our special day!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Stephanie B

Kaos Productions- Mike, and Joe played such an amazing role in making our wedding the BEST. DAY. EVER. To really understand how great it was to work with Mike leading up to the wedding I’ll start from the beginning… Kaos Productions was recommended to me by my now sister-in-law... Read More after she went to a wedding and thought they did an amazing job. We had over a year until our wedding but I had already started my search for the perfect vendors. I had a call with Mike and immediately felt like his goal was to make us comfortable with the process and to make sure we have the best night of our lives. (punch line.. He did not let us down!) He made everything so simple and was so accommodating throughout the whole process. He worked with us on every aspect of planning from - ensuring we had Greek and Italian music ready, to the timeline, to every random question I asked throughout the process. The day of the wedding was no exception, saying Mike and Joe were phenomenal is an understatement! I am a perfectionist, planner and I worry about everything, yet I felt extremely comfortable that they had everything under control and I was excited the whole time. I didn’t think I would have the time to enjoy our wedding as much as I did, I DANCED and sang the night away! Mike and Joe gave us the party of a lifetime on the dance floor and our family is still raving about how they couldn’t stop dancing. Joe got EVERYONE onto the dance floor, which was incredible. So, just some advice from a recent Bride... After it is all said and done, and everyone goes home you just have the memories. If you want to have the most memorable evening of your life, give Kaos Productions a call and trust me, you will have a crazy fun night. Oh! We also had the Photobooth mirror and it was REALLY fun to see everyone with the props, especially the kids. I can go on and on about these guys but if you have any questions about their ability to rock out and get the job done, I am happy to provide a recommendation for Mike and Joe ANYTIME. You're the best Kaos Productions! Reviewed by the newlyweds.... Stephanie and Andrei Romei

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Janet M

I am a wedding planner who has worked closely with the Kaos Production team on many events. Mike & his team are so amazing and great to work with that I booked their DJ services for my cousins wedding in August and my own sisters upcoming wedding in December. I recommend them so... Read More highly that I not only recommended them to clients, but I booked them for my own family. At the wedding in August, DJ Pat was amazing and kept the party going! My cousin & her new husband were extremely happy and I have no doubt in my mind the Kaos team will pull it off again for my sister in December. I can't wait for the next one!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Kristen K

These guys are hands down AWESOME! My new husband and I booked Kaos Productions for our recent wedding reception and they delivered everything as promised and more! Joe was our MC for the night and we also had a DJ, percussionist, and an open photobooth... and we are SO... Read More glad!!!! From the tremendous energy that Joe delivered the WHOLE night long, to the amazing lighting, to the perfect music, to the finished photobook we were handed at the end of the night (holding the pictures of our guests in the photobooth) --- it all exceeded our expectations!! If you book with Kaos Productions, you will not be disappointed - our guests continue to comment on how amazing they were, and my husband and I couldn't agree more!! Thank you guys for delivering a real party!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Jessica T

Loved working with these guys! We had some certain requests since we were going to have an older crowd at the wedding. They listened to exactly what we asked for and everyone was dancing all night, even my 80+ year old great Aunt and Uncle!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Nicole M

One word to describe Mike and Joe-AWESOME! The first time we met with Mike we knew he was our DJ. He was so enthusiastic and helpful. He laid out all options for us. You could immediately tell he was just as excited for our wedding as we were. On the day of our wedding Mike and... Read More Joe went out of their way to make sure our night was unforgettable. They made it very personal. They showed pictures throughout the night of us growing up, pictures given to them by the photographer, and the video of our proposal. They made sure the crowd was up and dancing ALL night. They played music that appealed to everyone. The drummer was great! He made the music sound even more powerful. He also had a smoke machine to add cool effects. We did the photo booth through them also. They had props and an attendant there all night. We got a book and USB to take home with all the photos taken there. It was the complete package in entertainment. We continue to get compliments on how great they were!! Most importantly besides knowing the music was going to be spectacular, Mike made his experience with us as if we were family. And there's no suggestion he can't make amazing! (i.e. Ric flair intro mixed into Rihanna--WOW!) Thanks again guys! You are the BEST!!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Chris R

It's literally the morning after our wedding and my beautiful new wife and I are still in awe with the outcome of our wedding night and couldn't wait to post about MIKE AND JOE AND KAOS PRODUCTIONS. kaos productions is more then just event music, it's ENTERTAINMENT PERFECTION!... Read More From the beginning of the whole planning process, we had immediately built a relationship with MIKE AND JOE and reached a level of comfort that made us confident our night would be epic. We booked a year before our wedding and the countdown was on! The music that Mike Kaos played was a perfect mix of everything and smiles were seen all over the dance floor. Mike's passion for amazing music is matched only by the level of passion of entertaining from Joey NYCE. you read it in other places, but Don't believe it until you see it. Well seeing is believing and Joe had EVERYONE on the dance floor from young to old!! Even single handedly hoisting my wife onto his shoulders. We literally ended the night with Joe NYCE DROPPING THE MIC with a custom mic drop bkx we made for them amd they put it to use! We couldn't have asked for a more epic night and wish we had another event coming up to share with kaos productions. If you want the gold standard and entertainment perfection, you need KAOS PRODUCTIONS!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Jennie S

Mike and the guys at Kaos Productions were absolutely AMAZING!! They took our wedding to a whole new level. We have been to a TON of weddings lately and Mike and his guys blew our expectations and our guests away!! We e-mailed about 7 or 8 DJ's and he was the most responsive.... Read More We already had a bunch of emails going back and forth before we even heard from the others. From the very first phone call, Mike was completely professional and listened to all of our personal requests. We pulled off an amazing wedding and it was because of his team. Literally, our guests could not stop dancing and were mad when the food arrived because they did not want to leave the dance floor! Joey NYCE was spectacular on the mic getting everyone energetic to dance. Duke stole the show with his saxaphone! Mike sold us on that because we didn't think a DJ and saxaphone would go well together. Boy were we wrong! We got compliments all night and are still getting them. I highly recommend Kaos for your DJ for your party event, you will not be disappointed and neither will your guests!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Cristina T

Upon our initial meeting with DJ Kaos, we immediately knew we wanted him at our wedding. He is charismatic, energetic, and definitely knows how to keep the crowd dancing. We had a large, mixed Italian/Vienamese wedding and felt Kaos did a great job keeping everyone happy. We... Read More would highly recommend him and not hesitate use him again in the future. Thank you Mike! P.s. We also got the photobooth through him - Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Ashley C

DJ Kaos was out of this world! It was been a month since my wedding and people are still ranting and raving about the DJ!!! Our wedding was a blast all because of them. My husband's family is Italian American and my family is 1/2 only Spanish speaking and EVERYONE was on the... Read More dance floor. Some how Mike and his team played the perfect blend of everything we asked for!!! The MC Joe was so much fun, he kept the party going! I cannot express how spectacular they are! and PS the Photo Booth is beautiful, we got a personalized back drop, guests loveddddd... BOOK KAOS PRODUCTIONS!!!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Casie P

Kaos Productions was amazing! We saw them at a friends wedding a couple of years ago and knew that we wanted to use them. Throughout the whole process, Mike was quick to respond to emails and questions and was so accommodating. We received so many comments after the wedding... Read More about how great the DJ was and how they kept everyone entertained and dancing the whole night, exactly what we wanted! They certainly kept the night going and the dance floor full! I would 100% recommend Kaos Productions to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017

Kaos productions just DJ'd our New Years Eve wedding and I just had to say how professional and organized Lou and Mike were. Lou kept the dance floor packed all night and he carried through all our requests !!! Thank u again and we were so lucky to have you apart of our big... Read More day....we won't ever forget u!!!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Jennifer M

I simply cannot recommend Kaos Productions enough! Our 11/5/16 was unforgettable all thanks to them! We worked with Mike and Dave who both came highly recommended from friends of ours and wow- our guests STILL rave about our DJs, the music and the amazing atmosphere they... Read More created! The music and the energy had our guests ready to party (the proof was the packed dance floor!) and so were we! Mike and Dave are true professionals (we met with them several times in person, they always returned our emails promptly and also our calls, which is another reason why we felt so comfortable working with them). They gave us suggestions and recommendations which were helpful in creating our dream wedding. You can really tell that they take great pride in their work as well as being truly passionate about making your wedding day special. As they did for us, they made our dream wedding a reality! Josh and I cannot thank you enough!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Alexandra O

Kaos came highly recommended and they couldn't have been more right! All of our wedding guests - from the youngest to the oldest - said they music was awesome... and that really says something. We had the greatest time at our wedding and so did our guests. The only reason I... Read More stopped dancing was to eat and hydrate. :) Music was so important to us and Kaos totally nailed it! Thanks for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Carrie D

We got a recommendation of Kaos from Eileen at Ethan Allen. She said hands down these guys are the best DJs ever. Literally she wasn't kidding. We loved Mike from the moment we met him. He already knew exactly what kind of party Jay and I were looking to have at our wedding. All... Read More Jay had to do was give him a quick list of a few songs he was looking for and Mike went from there. We had Lou and Mike at our wedding and they did a great job. Literally we couldn't even go around the room to try to say hi to everyone at their tables because no one was in their seats! They were all on the dance floor. Everyone raved about what a great time they had at our wedding and I have to say without you guys I don't think it would have been the same party. I would suggest using Mike and his crew for any wedding or event you are considering a DJ for. They are the best of the best!!! Thanks again for making our day a blast.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Katrina W

Our wedding wa 7/30/2016 that was over a month ago and everyday I still have people coming up To me telling how fantastic Joe and mike were and that they made the wedding and it was the best one they have ever been to because of them! They did make the night! People were up... Read More dancing all night long and they were just the best! I keep telling my husband we need another excuse to have a big party just to hire them again! So much fun to work with! If I could give them More stars I would!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Jen C

Kaos Productions was the perfect choice to help us celebrate our wedding. From the beginning we felt 100% comfortable working with Mike and Joe. Their professionalism, work ethic, and attention to detail is what really makes them stand out from others. They went above and... Read More beyond our expectations. Our guests are still telling us how great they were. Thank you guys for partying with us and helping us make it an epic night.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Christina B

Kaos Productions was seriously awesome. Pat and Dave rocked our wedding and Mike, the owner, was so professional and really lovely to work with! Everyone had such a blast at our wedding and we couldn’t be happier. They really did such a beautiful job and incorporated everything... Read More that we hoped for & asked for in absolutely perfectly. We loved everything about the night! I can’t express how incredible of a job Pat & Dave did and how happy we were that we chose to go with Kaos Productions for our wedding :) :) :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Andrea D

We were more than satisfied with Kaos Productions. They had the party going the whole times, played the best music, and also kept everyone on schedule. They helped me to rest assure that everything would be fine and it was more than fine. I can't thank them enough and cant wait... Read More to book them for my next party!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Heidy A

We just celebrated our wedding on June 18, 2016. Let me start off by saying that it was an absolute pleasure to have Mike Kaos Dj our wedding. We were sooooo lucky to have him, I actually fired my original Dj that I booked over a year ago just so I can get Mike Kaos because I... Read More went to a previous wedding and the music he played was off the charts... I was like I need to have him at my wedding... and that was TWO weeks before my wedding.. I was so lucky to have gotten him bc he's usually solid booked. I swear he was destined to be at my wedding!! Once I spoke to Mike on the phone I knew he would be perfect and I would have absolutely no worries of any cheesey music, because let's face it...he's the man!!! The difference between Mike and all of the other djs is that he isn't corny and doesn't play generic music that you hear over and over again on the radio (my original Dj was exactly that) He's creative and really has a passion for music. He accommodated everyone of all ages and knew how to mix it up and when to mix it up.. My wedding was amaaaazing bc of him, music can make or break a wedding.. and he def made it. The MC and the drummer were awesome too... It was the total package. I also give Mike a lot of credit for dealing with my indecisiveness for two weeks trying to pick my main entrance music haaha. Thanks again Mike!!! We love you!!!!!

Michael Kaos

Owner Michael Paul Mirabella, DJ Kaos, continues to establish himself… recently “Voted BEST DJ in the HUDSON VALLEY” – Hudson Valley Nightlife. Kaos is known for his natural born ability to move crowds with his eclectic versatile style. He has become one of the most respected DJs in the music industry. Kaos’ experience has consistantly driven him to develop into one of the Premier Mobile DJs in the business. The Team now at Kaos Productions has now become one of the most Innovative Mobile DJ companies serving the Tri-State area and a staple in the WEDDING INDUSTRY!