Is this your business? claim it now

Karen Bevels Catering & Events

Hayward, CA

Buffet, Seated Meal, Food + Catering

1236 West Winton Avenue, Hayward, CA (510) 887-1519

Karen Bevels is the most AWESOME caterer!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Iris C G

There are not enough words to describe how grateful I am for the care, attention to detail, and overall execution shown by Karen Bevels Catering and her staff for my wedding reception. Karen is a consummate professional who is absolutely awesome at translating the customer's... Read More vision to reality. Every detail was on point. It was a great pleasure to work with Satahe who was the lead person for the day of my wedding. They transformed our peaceful garden into a majestic venue. Everyone commented on the awesome food. No matter what your food selection, Karen Bevels delivers!!! She handled not only the food, but also the design, flowers, and rentals!!! For me Karen Bevels Catering was one stop shopping. I will most certainly use Karen Bevels Catering for my future events. Can't say enough!! the best experience of my wedding planning.

Five Stars for Karen Bevels

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Neela C

Working with Karen was one of the genuinely enjoyable parts of the wedding planning process. Most importantly, the food was delicious. Karen and her staff were always calm, kind and thoughtful in their interactions with this harried bride. They answered all my questions,... Read More brought up their own concerns, and were enthusiastic about the wedding ideas that I had. Sometimes I really had to follow up on my questions, or they might go unanswered, but if you're more or less on the ball, I don't think that would be a big problem. Karen's staff was really wonderful the night of the event--friendly, pleasant, professional. I'm really grateful to Karen and her company for the wonderful job they did.