Karen Hall and Company

Fishers , IN

Indy’s premier on-site hair and makeup provider

Karen Hall and Co. will meet every bride's need on her wedding day. Licensed cosmetologist and makeup artist for over 26 years, Karen Hall and Co. continually bring premier bridal beauty experience to the industry.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

9943 Allisonville Rd, Fishers , IN

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Kile S

Karen and her crew are amazing to work with. I used them for hair, makeup and spray tan. It was so great that it was a one-stop shop for all of my glam needs. Their attention to detail is impeccable and they are so easy to work with. Thanks for making me feel amazing on my... Read More wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Stephanie E

Karen and Co continue to blow my mind away with ideas and always there to answer my freak out questions!! Easy to work with and amazingly talented and you will always be impressed and so will your guests especially your groom with your bridal look!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Monica K

Karen and her team were wonderful! We had a long day ahead of us and she along with her team came to our room at 7 am and stayed until 6 pm. She touched up everyone's make up and Dani touched up everyone's hair through out the day. Everyone was super friendly and all of the... Read More ladies looked beautiful. Many of the bridesmaids were nervous because they do not wear much make up. But they looked and felt great because the make up looked so natural but complimented everyone's best feature. My make up... was stunning. I was sad to take it off before I went to bed. I wouldn't hesitate to go to KHC again. If I lived in Indy, I would be tempted to go there for every occasion to have my hair and make up done!

Absolutely recommend

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Karley S

Karen and her team were amazing! We had a large party (10 bridesmaids) and they all looked amazing. I'd highly recommend Karen and her team. They are

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jenna S

I cannot thank Karen enough for the amazing job her team did for my wedding on October 17, 2015. Everyone showed up on time and ready to go!! They did hair and make up for my bridal party! Everyone's make up and hair came out perfectly!! I was blown away with how beautiful my... Read More make up and hair came out!!! I highly recommend them for anyone looking for hair and make up for their wedding day!! Simply amazing :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Rachel W

Karen and her team did an amazing job on my and my bridal party's makeup and hair. They were all extremely professional, personable, and made us feel at ease. They made me feel so comfortable and confident about how everyone would look that it was one less stress of the... Read More day. The pictures turned out beautifully and our makeup and hair lasted all night. I will definitely use Karen or any of her artists for any event that requires looking my best. Call this company first!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Emily T

Karen and team (Danni and Jax) did an amazing job on both my makeup and hair and those for my entire bridal party and the mothers. Makeup looked great all day and my hair was even perfect the next day for brunch :)

Bridal Hair & Makeup

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Punam S

Karen & Dani were fantastic to work with. Because of my sensitive skin, Karen offered to do a trial of the spray foundation to see if my skin would tolerate the makeup. Karen & Dani were extremely professional and answered all of my MANY questions without making me feel like a... Read More nuisance! I would recommend them to any bride, but especially anyone that is nervous about the whole process. Karen & Dani made me feel at ease throughout the whole process!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Karen and Company was great to work with up to my wedding day. In route to my ceremony location I received a text message that she was ill and sending someone in her place. Myself, two of my attendants and my mother were not happy with our makeup. The person sent in Karen's... Read More place was another of her hairstylist that told me she doesn't do makeup much just hair. In several of my pictures you can see a makeup line on my face. While Karen was pleasant to work with on my trial run I can't say she was great on the day that mattered most. When I expressed this to her and questioned her about a refund since I paid for HER to do my makeup on my wedding day she had no response. Karen sent me a text message the next day in regard to my review and was unprofessional in her context. We discussed my concerns and I sent her pictures. She stated my makeup was not complete (airbrushed). I then sent her completed pictures. She then decided that she would only offer a resolution if I deleted my review. I expressed my concern that I would be unable to leave another review if the resolution was not reached and that I would prefer to reach a resolution first. Karen then decided that my complaints were unfounded and wouldn't be interested in a resolution. I understand people get ill but send someone who does the same quality that was paid for....upfront. As I said, Karen and Company were great at my trial run but not the day that mattered most.

2015-10-22T13:47:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. This was only brought to my attention at 10pm last night ( 10/21/15 ) and when i didn't respond to her by midnight she has lashed out at our staff and business on different wedding sites. I have tried to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Milata A

Karen and her crew are amazing! I had them do my makeup as well as my bridesmaids and they did a really good job. They got everything done within the timeline of the day. They got to our house early to set up. They are great!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Sarah M

Karen and her crew were absolutely amazing! Couldn't have asked for better on my wedding day :) All of the stylists were super fun and friendly AND they did an incredible job! Some bridesmaids were nervous because they don't normally wear much makeup, but everyone looked natural... Read More and gorgeous. Hair & makeup stayed in place for everyone throughout the entire day/night. I was also very impressed by their timeliness and adherence to the schedule Karen set up!! I have been in weddings in the past where the hair/makeup process runs behind and you seem to be rushing to make it to the ceremony on time. This crew actually got our big group of 12 ready AHEAD of schedule, allowing us some more time to just relax before heading to the church. Will definitely recommend to everyone I know! :)

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Kate G

Karen's team was awesome to work with and our make up looked flawless all day! Karen, unfortunately, got sick and was unable to do my makeup (as the bride) but she let me know in advance and her team didn't miss a beat. Definitely recommend them for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Colette G

From the moment I met with Karen, I felt certain that I was in wonderful hands. I had my hair and makeup and a spray tan, and all of my girls and MOB had hair and makeup. She and her team came in and made everyone in my wedding party, myself included, feel amazing and... Read More confident and we all looked amazing. Karen and her team were prompt, kind, and willing to help wherever was needed. We had paid to have one of her staff members stay with us to maintain hair and makeup throughout the ceremony and reception and she was amazing! She helped stage photos when our photographer was behind, she helped with small tasks that we were trying to wrap up and ended up being a very important part of our day going off so well. On the spray tan, wow, I looked incredible and not even close to the standard spray tan. They were calming and kind and even helped me understand how to maintain this look and the cost was amazing! I cannot give enough stars to Karen and her team! Without a doubt, I would recommend her and her team and cannot wait for the next reason to feel totally glamorous! Her company was the most calming part leading up to the I Do's!

Made My Day

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Michal A

Karen's team was incredible. They came to my in laws home in Bloomington, which made getting ready for my big day so comfortable and fun. I loved that we didn't have to go to a salon and there was plenty of staff to get us ready in time. I was a bit concerned having to pay ahead... Read More but I absolutely loved my trial and the wedding day went without a hitch. I got the exact hair and makeup I wanted and my bridesmaids and the moms all looked amazing.

Best Wedding Vendor Ever!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Kelli W

Karen and Leanna were the best hair and makeup team I could have imagined! I was so happy with my looks both for the trial and the day of! Great work, professional, and my family/friends loved their services. This is a no-brainer. Use Karen Hall!

Karen and team are the best!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kristen K

Karen, Dani and team went above and beyond to make sure we (bride, bridal party and moms) all felt beautiful on my big day. After an initial trial run that didn't quite match my vision, Karen insisted that I return for another trial so they could get it right. I'm so glad I came... Read More back because the second go around was all I could have hoped for and more! Karen and Dani took the time to make sure they knew exactly what I had in mind and they nailed it! I They are true professionals. On the day off wedding, they were prompt and created such a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Everyone was beyond thrilled with both their hair and makeup! I would encourage any bride to work with Karen and team. From my hair, to my makeup and even my airbrush tan, I felt beautiful and flawless and owe it all to Karen Hall and Co.

Absolutely Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jessica C

I couldn't have asked for better! Danni did my hair and she was awesome. During my trial she took it down and redid it 3 times, until I was happy with it, then I changed it on her again the day of (I have a hard time making decisions!) And she never got frustrated with me and... Read More made my hair look amazing! Then Karen did my makeup and she is wonderful! She really made my eyes pop and the makeup lasted all night with no touch ups at all! All of my bridesmaids had their hair and makeup done and every one of them were happy with it.. Which is not an easy thing to accomplish with my group. I am so very happy with how everything turned out and I would change absolutely nothing if I were to do it all over again!

Reviewed on 9/19/2014

Karen is absolutely the best at what she does! She is the best person to book for your wedding day! You will look amazing. Dani does amazing hair! I have never felt more beautiful! They even do tans! I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Maria R

Karen Hall did my hair and make up for my wedding and he team did all my bridesmaids and my mom and MOL hair and makeup. Karen and her team did an AMAZING job. She does a great job listening to what you want and working miracles. Would highly recommend. She is very experienced... Read More and super sweet. I enjoyed working with her.

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Tiffany W

I would recommend Karen and her team to ANY bride and wedding party. They exceeded my expectations more than I could have imagined. I received SO many compliments on my hair and makeup and how I looked like a Bride out of a magazine! It was amazing. My bridesmaids also looked... Read More SPECTACULAR. Karen and her team were prompt, on time, prepared and SO KIND. It made the day getting ready better than I would have imagined. SHE IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST HAIR AND MAKEUP COMPANY FOR WEDDINGS IN INDIANAPOLIS. I had a hair and makuep disaster in my trial and Karen saved the day by taking my wedding date on. I don't know how much more I can stress how HAPPY I am with Karen's services. PLEASE USE HER, I GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY and SATISFIED. Thank you so much Karen and your team to making my special day even better than I imagined =) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want Karen to do your wedding

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Anne H

Karen and her staff are incredible. I went for my trial, and they nailed it so I knew I'd have nothing to worry about on the wedding day. My hair and makeup even made my mom cry. We had 11 women getting hair and makeup done, and Karen organized the entire morning for us. Her... Read More staff were very professional and super nice about all of our requests. The makeup was stunning and brought out natural beauty in each one of us. The team stuck around until we were leaving for touch ups, making sure we looked and felt perfect as we were walking out the door. Could not recommend Karen enough! And also ask her about spray tans for that bridal glow, SOO glad I did :)

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Miranda M

I looked like a princess! Karen was wonderful and helped me cover spots on my face that I have been trying to cover for forever! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Caroline S

Karen hall and co did an amazing job. I had 14 people needing hair and make up done before 11am. They came promptly to my house with 4 make up artists and 4 hair artists. All my bridesmaids, mother, and myself (bride) loved our hair and make up. I would 100% recommend her to... Read More anyone, for any occasion! Caroline Wedding July 26, 2014

Great team and great results

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Amy S

Karen & team were great to work with. Karen is great and made me feel very comfortable. I was extremely happy with how my hair and makeup turned out for the wedding day, and my bridesmaids felt the same way. They really listened to what we wanted, and did their best to make... Read More it happen. Very convenient that Karen & her team came to our hotel day-of, and Karen was very knowledgeable about the venue. I'd definitely recommend Karen & her team to anyone looking for a great look and convenience on the wedding day.

Karen Hall

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Kiley R

So happy I chose Karen Hall for my wedding day make up. I wasn't sure if I should go for the airbrush but I'm so glad I did. It looked flawless and still very natural. Karen listened to what I wanted and did such a great job. It was also so nice that she came to my suite day... Read More of so I didn't have to stress. Highly recommended!