Creating a special version of you!

Karen Hall and Co. will meet every bride's need on her wedding day. Licensed cosmetologist and makeup artist for over 26 years, Karen Hall and Co. continually bringing premier bridal beauty services to this industry. Working in the forefront of the bridal fashion industry, Karen Hall & Co will create the perfect look for every bride. A special version of you. Airbrushing is available at no extra cost. Karen Hall & Co charges no onsite fee and or additional artist or stylist fee. Our expertise is bringing our services to you. out of town fee may apply depending on location and amount of services booked.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

9943 Allisonville Rd, Fishers , IN International (317) 809-7419

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Christina C

Karen and her team were WONDERFUL! I loved how my hair and makeup turned out. The airbrush is fabulous. My hair looked even better on the wedding day than on the test run day and than I could have imagined. I will be recommending Karen to my family and friends. Thank you, thank... Read More you!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Swathi R

I strongly recommend Karen Hall and Company for wedding hair and makeup! Karen Hall and Danie Patterson along with their entire team are so talented and professional. They were so attentive to every detail, and I don't think I've ever felt so beautiful as on my wedding... Read More day. I had a day-long, traditional Indian wedding and they were with me the whole time, providing hair and makeup changes at a moment's notice. I was so impressed that I now go to Karen for makeup consultations and Danie does my hair regularly, and I'm always pleased with the results.

Absolutely recommend

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Karley S

Karen and her team were amazing! We had a large party (10 bridesmaids) and they all looked amazing. I'd highly recommend Karen and her team. They are

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Julie H

Karen and her staff are absolutely amazing!!! Karen helped me in more ways than one could imagine! I felt like I made a new friend, not just a vendor I hired to do my bridal party's makeup and hair!! I would recommend Karen & Co. for any wedding or special event!! Her makeup... Read More skills are absolutely phenomenal and her hair stylists create masterpieces!! I felt like a princess when they got done with me and the other ladies in the bridal party agreed! Feel free to contact me for pictures of the magic Karen and her girls worked on us! Karen and her staff were not only punctual but worked many hours without one complaint to make everything perfect!! You will not regret hiring Karen, and I guarantee you will receive more compliments in one night than you've ever gotten in your life!! To Karen: Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did for us. Because of YOU Wayne and I had the wedding of our dreams!! You are THE best of the best and I wand you to know how very important you and Mike are to us! Your passion and love for what you both do shines bright in the job well done. THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Sherrill B

Karen was such a joy to work with. She made me look so beautiful at my wedding. Unlike others who this more is better, Karen made me look beautiful with the sutle shades of pink ( which was my theme) . Her attention to detail with my eyeshadow was remarkable. I received a lot of... Read More compliments at my wedding. I would definitely recommend Karen to any new bride. She knows how to make a bride feel pretty :)

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Emily K

I cannot say enough great things about Karen Hall and Company! From our first conversation to my final day, she was very flexible, comforting and knowledgeable. We did a trial and I asked for a few things to be changed for the day of and she was very understanding and worked to... Read More make me happy. She also has a calming vibe to her which is really helpful on such a stressful day--I probably would have really had a bridezilla moment without her humor and empathy to get me through the stressful hump of getting ready and staying on track with timing. I think that she is very talented with her makeup choices too -- if you are unsure of what you want, she does so many weddings that she can give you ideas or tease out what you want from just talking to you. I felt most comfortable in the makeup that felt the most "me", which was a simple look on the eyes and hints of color, and she did this brilliantly. It lasted all night and photographed really well. Also, she does large bridal parties, but I chose to have a smaller session for myself, my mom, mother-in law, and cousin, and Karen still brought her calvary with her! Each one of us got our own stylists! It really felt like a special occasion even before the evening began. I feel very lucky that I found her to be my makeup vendor -- she's very talented and was fun to spend time with.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Elizabeth M

I absolutely loved my hair and make-up on my big day!! Karen Hall Co was easy to work with and had fair prices (similar-a little less to other places but also gave a free hair/make-up trial when you paid in advance). Leanna did a fantastic job with me - she very much took her... Read More time and listened to all the things I wanted different from my trial day. Everyone was done on time or a little early on the day of, and everyone's hair except for one person held throughout the day. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

I was an "out of town" bride and booked my appointment relatively late, about 2 week before the big day. I didn't have time to fly back to Indy for a trial run, so my 8am appointment on my wedding day was my only shot. Karen did my makeup and assured me it would last all day.... Read More Danni was my hair stylist and decided to style my hair in an "updo". Karen suggested I wear a crystal clip in my hair. Not only did I look beautiful, but for the first time in my life, I felt absolutely stunning. When I finally left my reception at 1am, I still looked flawless; hair & makeup! I didn't want to take my hair down when I got back to the hotel, becaused I loved it so much. Karen and Danni nailed it! Very happy with how I look in my photographs. Highly recommend! Thank you Karen & Danni!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christina D

Karen and her team are simply amazing. Not only was I obsessed with my hair and makeup, but my bridesmaids were also thrilled with theirs. Her team was so accommodating and Karen even stayed to do a touchup after my tears (of joy) during the ceremony. I would highly recommend... Read More her to anyone looking for an amazing hair and makeup team! I can't thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Emily K

Karen and her team were wonderful! Karen was recommended to me by our photographer and I am so glad! Karen did both my hair and makeup for a bridal portrait shoot prior to the wedding and the look was flawless! I have never felt so beautiful! Heather M. at KHC was beyond... Read More fantastic in the weeks leading up to the wedding with facials and even a spray tan (bridal glow). I will definitely continue to book with Heather even after the wedding!! Karen was absolutely amazing when I second guessed what look I wanted after our trial and went above and beyond working me in 2 days before the wedding for a repeat trial to make sure I was happy and not stressed. For the day of the wedding, Karen's team arrived prompt and professional to our hotel suite. They brought everything needed including make-up chairs! All of the girls were very happy with their hair and make up. I had several bridesmaids tell me that they typically hate having their make up done at weddings but that in this case they loved their looks! The bridesmaids ranged from girls who never wear make up to girls who typically do heavy make up. The team did a great job making each girl comfortable with their looks while maintaining a cohesive look. My hair and make up was perfect! I did add on a touch up with Karen after the wedding ceremony that was absolutely worth it! She made me picture perfect again before dinner. As you can tell from my rambles, I would definitely recommend Karen Hall and Company!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Anna L

I can't recommend Karen Hall and Company highly enough! Karen did such an awesome job on my hair and makeup. She made me look and feel like a princess on my special day. She was prompt, professional and made me feel very comfortable. Karen prices are very affordable and in my... Read More opinion you more than your money's worth! If you want to look and feel like a princess on your big day you MUST hire Karen Hall to work her magic!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lynzi M

Karen Hall is AMAZING!! She came out for our Las Vegas wedding and was completely wonderful to work with. Very professional. She made me look and feel gorgeous! I get compliments on how amazing my makeup looks in our photos all the time!! You will be so happy working with... Read More them!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Cori R

Karen & her team are amazing! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect way to start the day! Good conversation, lots of laughs, and our hair and make-up was amazing! She is perfection!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Leslie S

Wow. I have never felt so beautiful in my life!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Josh D

Karen and her associates did an amazing job with my wedding makeup. I had a two day wedding planned (Christian on one day and Hindu the next), with an outfit/hair/makeup change on the second day. Karen did a wonderful trial with me about 6 weeks prior to the wedding. She took... Read More the time to really differentiate the looks for the different events, which I appreciated. Her associates also kept the makeup in style with the personalities of my bridesmaids and mom who got their makeup done, which I know they appreciated. I specifically wanted airbrushed makeup since I sweat a lot and my wedding was in July. Although the weather ended up being rather perfect (75 degrees!) and not too extreme for Indiana, I don't regret spending the extra money to make sure my makeup was airbrushed. You can't go wrong with Karen. She does an amazing job--I even took a few catnaps while she did my makeup :)

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Mallory L

Karen Hall & Co. Did a phenomenal job from beginning to end with my wedding! Karen was easy to communicate and coordinate with. She reached out to remind me to book a trial. The trial went great and on the day of the wedding, her team showed up on time and ready to go! They were... Read More very easy to be around which is important that day. They did a great job with hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Bethany H

Karen and her crew were absolutely fantastic! Not only were their makeup skills off the charts, but they were so easy to work with and made us all feel very comfortable. I'm normally not big on makeup and wanted a natural look, and Karen pulled it off perfectly. I felt like the... Read More most beautiful bride on my wedding day, and my bridesmaids felt the same! Karen even came out to my mom's house the night before the wedding to do a trial run for me, and let me hang onto the perfect lip gloss to touch up as I needed throughout the big day. I can't recommend her highly enough!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kate C

Karen and her staff were great! Very easy to work with and emulated my inspiration pictures fabulously! They came to our wedding location with all of their supplies and were super efficient! Loved them :)

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jenna S

I cannot thank Karen enough for the amazing job her team did for my wedding on October 17, 2015. Everyone showed up on time and ready to go!! They did hair and make up for my bridal party! Everyone's make up and hair came out perfectly!! I was blown away with how beautiful my... Read More make up and hair came out!!! I highly recommend them for anyone looking for hair and make up for their wedding day!! Simply amazing :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Rachel W

Karen and her team did an amazing job on my and my bridal party's makeup and hair. They were all extremely professional, personable, and made us feel at ease. They made me feel so comfortable and confident about how everyone would look that it was one less stress of the... Read More day. The pictures turned out beautifully and our makeup and hair lasted all night. I will definitely use Karen or any of her artists for any event that requires looking my best. Call this company first!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Emily T

Karen and team (Danni and Jax) did an amazing job on both my makeup and hair and those for my entire bridal party and the mothers. Makeup looked great all day and my hair was even perfect the next day for brunch :)

Bridal Hair & Makeup

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Punam S

Karen & Dani were fantastic to work with. Because of my sensitive skin, Karen offered to do a trial of the spray foundation to see if my skin would tolerate the makeup. Karen & Dani were extremely professional and answered all of my MANY questions without making me feel like a... Read More nuisance! I would recommend them to any bride, but especially anyone that is nervous about the whole process. Karen & Dani made me feel at ease throughout the whole process!

Disappointed

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Karen and Company was great to work with up to my wedding day. In route to my ceremony location I received a text message that she was ill and sending someone in her place. Myself, two of my attendants and my mother were not happy with our makeup. The person sent in Karen's... Read More place was another of her hairstylist that told me she doesn't do makeup much just hair. In several of my pictures you can see a makeup line on my face. While Karen was pleasant to work with on my trial run I can't say she was great on the day that mattered most. When I expressed this to her and questioned her about a refund since I paid for HER to do my makeup on my wedding day she had no response. Karen sent me a text message the next day in regard to my review and was unprofessional in her context. We discussed my concerns and I sent her pictures. She stated my makeup was not complete (airbrushed). I then sent her completed pictures. She then decided that she would only offer a resolution if I deleted my review. I expressed my concern that I would be unable to leave another review if the resolution was not reached and that I would prefer to reach a resolution first. Karen then decided that my complaints were unfounded and wouldn't be interested in a resolution. I understand people get ill but send someone who does the same quality that was paid for....upfront. As I said, Karen and Company were great at my trial run but not the day that mattered most.

2015-10-22T13:47:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. This was only brought to my attention at 10pm last night ( 10/21/15 ) and when i didn't respond to her by midnight she has lashed out at our staff and business on different wedding sites. I have tried to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Milata A

Karen and her crew are amazing! I had them do my makeup as well as my bridesmaids and they did a really good job. They got everything done within the timeline of the day. They got to our house early to set up. They are great!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Stephanie E

Karen and Co continue to blow my mind away with ideas and always there to answer my freak out questions!! Easy to work with and amazingly talented and you will always be impressed and so will your guests especially your groom with your bridal look!

Karen Hall

Creating a special version of who you are on your Wedding Day Recognizable, but breathtaking Your dress, your hair and your makeup Flawless and simply stunning These are our goals for your wedding day With over 30 years of experience, and thousands of weddings, Karen Hall and Karen Hall & Co will create the look you having been dreaming of.