Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

9943 Allisonville Rd, Fishers , IN

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Christina C

Karen and her team were WONDERFUL! I loved how my hair and makeup turned out. The airbrush is fabulous. My hair looked even better on the wedding day than on the test run day and than I could have imagined. I will be recommending Karen to my family and friends. Thank you, thank... Read More you!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Swathi R

I strongly recommend Karen Hall and Company for wedding hair and makeup! Karen Hall and Danie Patterson along with their entire team are so talented and professional. They were so attentive to every detail, and I don't think I've ever felt so beautiful as on my wedding... Read More day. I had a day-long, traditional Indian wedding and they were with me the whole time, providing hair and makeup changes at a moment's notice. I was so impressed that I now go to Karen for makeup consultations and Danie does my hair regularly, and I'm always pleased with the results.

Absolutely recommend

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Karley S

Karen and her team were amazing! We had a large party (10 bridesmaids) and they all looked amazing. I'd highly recommend Karen and her team. They are

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lynzi M

Karen Hall is AMAZING!! She came out for our Las Vegas wedding and was completely wonderful to work with. Very professional. She made me look and feel gorgeous! I get compliments on how amazing my makeup looks in our photos all the time!! You will be so happy working with... Read More them!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Cori R

Karen & her team are amazing! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect way to start the day! Good conversation, lots of laughs, and our hair and make-up was amazing! She is perfection!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Leslie S

Wow. I have never felt so beautiful in my life!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Josh D

Karen and her associates did an amazing job with my wedding makeup. I had a two day wedding planned (Christian on one day and Hindu the next), with an outfit/hair/makeup change on the second day. Karen did a wonderful trial with me about 6 weeks prior to the wedding. She took... Read More the time to really differentiate the looks for the different events, which I appreciated. Her associates also kept the makeup in style with the personalities of my bridesmaids and mom who got their makeup done, which I know they appreciated. I specifically wanted airbrushed makeup since I sweat a lot and my wedding was in July. Although the weather ended up being rather perfect (75 degrees!) and not too extreme for Indiana, I don't regret spending the extra money to make sure my makeup was airbrushed. You can't go wrong with Karen. She does an amazing job--I even took a few catnaps while she did my makeup :)

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Mallory L

Karen Hall & Co. Did a phenomenal job from beginning to end with my wedding! Karen was easy to communicate and coordinate with. She reached out to remind me to book a trial. The trial went great and on the day of the wedding, her team showed up on time and ready to go! They were... Read More very easy to be around which is important that day. They did a great job with hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Bethany H

Karen and her crew were absolutely fantastic! Not only were their makeup skills off the charts, but they were so easy to work with and made us all feel very comfortable. I'm normally not big on makeup and wanted a natural look, and Karen pulled it off perfectly. I felt like the... Read More most beautiful bride on my wedding day, and my bridesmaids felt the same! Karen even came out to my mom's house the night before the wedding to do a trial run for me, and let me hang onto the perfect lip gloss to touch up as I needed throughout the big day. I can't recommend her highly enough!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kate C

Karen and her staff were great! Very easy to work with and emulated my inspiration pictures fabulously! They came to our wedding location with all of their supplies and were super efficient! Loved them :)

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Jenna S

I cannot thank Karen enough for the amazing job her team did for my wedding on October 17, 2015. Everyone showed up on time and ready to go!! They did hair and make up for my bridal party! Everyone's make up and hair came out perfectly!! I was blown away with how beautiful my... Read More make up and hair came out!!! I highly recommend them for anyone looking for hair and make up for their wedding day!! Simply amazing :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Rachel W

Karen and her team did an amazing job on my and my bridal party's makeup and hair. They were all extremely professional, personable, and made us feel at ease. They made me feel so comfortable and confident about how everyone would look that it was one less stress of the... Read More day. The pictures turned out beautifully and our makeup and hair lasted all night. I will definitely use Karen or any of her artists for any event that requires looking my best. Call this company first!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Emily T

Karen and team (Danni and Jax) did an amazing job on both my makeup and hair and those for my entire bridal party and the mothers. Makeup looked great all day and my hair was even perfect the next day for brunch :)

Bridal Hair & Makeup

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Punam S

Karen & Dani were fantastic to work with. Because of my sensitive skin, Karen offered to do a trial of the spray foundation to see if my skin would tolerate the makeup. Karen & Dani were extremely professional and answered all of my MANY questions without making me feel like a... Read More nuisance! I would recommend them to any bride, but especially anyone that is nervous about the whole process. Karen & Dani made me feel at ease throughout the whole process!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Karen and Company was great to work with up to my wedding day. In route to my ceremony location I received a text message that she was ill and sending someone in her place. Myself, two of my attendants and my mother were not happy with our makeup. The person sent in Karen's... Read More place was another of her hairstylist that told me she doesn't do makeup much just hair. In several of my pictures you can see a makeup line on my face. While Karen was pleasant to work with on my trial run I can't say she was great on the day that mattered most. When I expressed this to her and questioned her about a refund since I paid for HER to do my makeup on my wedding day she had no response. Karen sent me a text message the next day in regard to my review and was unprofessional in her context. We discussed my concerns and I sent her pictures. She stated my makeup was not complete (airbrushed). I then sent her completed pictures. She then decided that she would only offer a resolution if I deleted my review. I expressed my concern that I would be unable to leave another review if the resolution was not reached and that I would prefer to reach a resolution first. Karen then decided that my complaints were unfounded and wouldn't be interested in a resolution. I understand people get ill but send someone who does the same quality that was paid for....upfront. As I said, Karen and Company were great at my trial run but not the day that mattered most.

2015-10-22T13:47:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. This was only brought to my attention at 10pm last night ( 10/21/15 ) and when i didn't respond to her by midnight she has lashed out at our staff and business on different wedding sites. I have tried to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Milata A

Karen and her crew are amazing! I had them do my makeup as well as my bridesmaids and they did a really good job. They got everything done within the timeline of the day. They got to our house early to set up. They are great!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Stephanie E

Karen and Co continue to blow my mind away with ideas and always there to answer my freak out questions!! Easy to work with and amazingly talented and you will always be impressed and so will your guests especially your groom with your bridal look!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Sarah M

Karen and her crew were absolutely amazing! Couldn't have asked for better on my wedding day :) All of the stylists were super fun and friendly AND they did an incredible job! Some bridesmaids were nervous because they don't normally wear much makeup, but everyone looked natural... Read More and gorgeous. Hair & makeup stayed in place for everyone throughout the entire day/night. I was also very impressed by their timeliness and adherence to the schedule Karen set up!! I have been in weddings in the past where the hair/makeup process runs behind and you seem to be rushing to make it to the ceremony on time. This crew actually got our big group of 12 ready AHEAD of schedule, allowing us some more time to just relax before heading to the church. Will definitely recommend to everyone I know! :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Kile S

Karen and her crew are amazing to work with. I used them for hair, makeup and spray tan. It was so great that it was a one-stop shop for all of my glam needs. Their attention to detail is impeccable and they are so easy to work with. Thanks for making me feel amazing on my... Read More wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Kate G

Karen's team was awesome to work with and our make up looked flawless all day! Karen, unfortunately, got sick and was unable to do my makeup (as the bride) but she let me know in advance and her team didn't miss a beat. Definitely recommend them for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Colette G

From the moment I met with Karen, I felt certain that I was in wonderful hands. I had my hair and makeup and a spray tan, and all of my girls and MOB had hair and makeup. She and her team came in and made everyone in my wedding party, myself included, feel amazing and... Read More confident and we all looked amazing. Karen and her team were prompt, kind, and willing to help wherever was needed. We had paid to have one of her staff members stay with us to maintain hair and makeup throughout the ceremony and reception and she was amazing! She helped stage photos when our photographer was behind, she helped with small tasks that we were trying to wrap up and ended up being a very important part of our day going off so well. On the spray tan, wow, I looked incredible and not even close to the standard spray tan. They were calming and kind and even helped me understand how to maintain this look and the cost was amazing! I cannot give enough stars to Karen and her team! Without a doubt, I would recommend her and her team and cannot wait for the next reason to feel totally glamorous! Her company was the most calming part leading up to the I Do's!

Made My Day

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Michal A

Karen's team was incredible. They came to my in laws home in Bloomington, which made getting ready for my big day so comfortable and fun. I loved that we didn't have to go to a salon and there was plenty of staff to get us ready in time. I was a bit concerned having to pay ahead... Read More but I absolutely loved my trial and the wedding day went without a hitch. I got the exact hair and makeup I wanted and my bridesmaids and the moms all looked amazing.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Monica K

Karen and her team were wonderful! We had a long day ahead of us and she along with her team came to our room at 7 am and stayed until 6 pm. She touched up everyone's make up and Dani touched up everyone's hair through out the day. Everyone was super friendly and all of the... Read More ladies looked beautiful. Many of the bridesmaids were nervous because they do not wear much make up. But they looked and felt great because the make up looked so natural but complimented everyone's best feature. My make up... was stunning. I was sad to take it off before I went to bed. I wouldn't hesitate to go to KHC again. If I lived in Indy, I would be tempted to go there for every occasion to have my hair and make up done!

Best Wedding Vendor Ever!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Kelli W

Karen and Leanna were the best hair and makeup team I could have imagined! I was so happy with my looks both for the trial and the day of! Great work, professional, and my family/friends loved their services. This is a no-brainer. Use Karen Hall!

Karen and team are the best!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kristen K

Karen, Dani and team went above and beyond to make sure we (bride, bridal party and moms) all felt beautiful on my big day. After an initial trial run that didn't quite match my vision, Karen insisted that I return for another trial so they could get it right. I'm so glad I came... Read More back because the second go around was all I could have hoped for and more! Karen and Dani took the time to make sure they knew exactly what I had in mind and they nailed it! I They are true professionals. On the day off wedding, they were prompt and created such a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Everyone was beyond thrilled with both their hair and makeup! I would encourage any bride to work with Karen and team. From my hair, to my makeup and even my airbrush tan, I felt beautiful and flawless and owe it all to Karen Hall and Co.

Karen Hall

Creating a special version of who you are on your Wedding Day Recognizable, but breathtaking Your dress, your hair and your makeup Flawless and simply stunning These are our goals for your wedding day With over 30 years of experience, and thousands of weddings, Karen Hall and Karen Hall & Co will create the look you having been dreaming of.

Start a Conversation!