Karen's Floral Expressions

Bolingbrook, IL

We can create the Wedding of your Dreams!!

$$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

253 South Weber Road, Bolingbrook, IL

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Beth V

Karen made my vision come true! My flowers and the bridesmaids were perfect. The slap bracelet wrist corsages were super fun for the moms, but they did wilt fast. Delivery service was excellent and the balloon bouquets were beautiful!

Karen's Floral to the rescue!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Susie C

When I found out that the floral shop I had originally chosen for my wedding flowers unexpectedly closed and didn't inform their clients, I panicked considering it was a week and a half before my wedding. We looked at local shops in the area, found many great reviews for Karen's... Read More Floral Expressions and called immediately. We provided Karen with the flowers we wanted for both the ceremony and reception, she provided us with a reasonable quote and I agreed to meet with her the next day to finalize the details. She was absolutely amazing to work with - she helped me envision how the flowers would look which was a complete reassurance that I had made the right decision by choosing Karen's Floral Expressions. I knew we were desperate and with such a time crunch, I was prepared to deal with whatever quality flowers we received but I was incredibly delighted to see the bouquets when they were delivered on my wedding day. Karen went above and beyond my expectations. From the bouquets to the centerpieces and everything in between, the flowers were simply beautiful.

wonderful

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Kristin S

Wonderful flowers! Everything was absolutely beautiful! Great value and Karen was wonderful

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Katie H

I loved all the flowers that Karen made for our wedding. We had a small wedding this November. Karen made a gorgeous bouquet and boutonniere. I look back a the pictures and cant belive how gorgeous it was. She found the perfect colors that I was looking for. Karen was very easy... Read More to work with and the price was just right. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

TO Karen's Floral Expressions