Karl Knutson - Band or DJ? Get both!

Naperville, IL

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Naperville, IL (630) 384-9614

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Michelle S

We hired Karl's "Keys" package - before he became DJ, he sang alongside piano during our dinner (we had an outside cocktail hour, and he usually sings during cocktails, but was awesome enough to switch up his routine!) I've been to weddings where NO one is dancing and it's super... Read More awkward. After dinner, hardly a soul were sitting at their tables and almost everyone was having a great time! You can tell he loves what he does. I would recommend him anytime!

2017-09-22T16:58:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was my sincere pleasure! Karl

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Nicki B

Karl was awesome! Great vocals and DJing!! He kept everyone on task and did a great job! Would recommend him 100%

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Brian C

We enjoyed every second of our wedding day and it couldn't have happened so perfectly without Karl as music/wedding director! Not only was the music fun and got people dancing but he can REALLY sing and it made our ceremony even more wonderful! I would recommend him again and... Read More again. Thanks Karl for helping create music magic on a day I will never forget.

Exceptional Voice

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Sherry M

I attended an event where Karl was the DJ. He was wonderful at engaging the participants and he had an amazing voice to supplement our not so great karaoke moments. He was funny, charismatic and just what the party needed! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a... Read More quality performer!

Karl is a great dj. He is also funny.

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

best dj that I have ever heard. Keeps the party going.

Awesome Selection and Personality

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

Karl has the utmost upbeat personality to keep the party alive and kickin'. He plays a wide range of music as well as offers live music. Would highly recommend!

Karl Knutson's got it all!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

I have seen Karl perform on many occasions. His voice is beautiful. He can sing any type of music. His band/jazz trio is amazing. He is the total package when it comes to this type of entertainment. It's no wonder he is voted one of Naperville's best!

Simply The Best!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

We attended a wedding where Karl was the star entertainer. What a great, high energy show! Everyone had a great time and danced! Karl has an amazing voice. He made the event really memorable. Thanks Karl!

AWESOMENESS!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015

Karl is the BEST!!! He got and kept the crowd going! He sang he played the best music. Was a total doll to work with. You canNOT go wrong booking Karl for your event!!

We didn't know whether to pick band or DJ &, with Karl, we didn't have to choose!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Kayla C

Karl was very professional during our ceremony and SO MUCH FUN during the reception. He was very easy to work with and took all of my last minute changes without complaint (& there were quite a few...oops!)! I am so happy we asked him to sing while our guests were getting... Read More seated for the reception and during our first dance. Karl did an awesome job of reading the crowd and choosing songs that everyone would enjoy. He got EVERYONE up and dancing and made our special day that much better. Our guests are seriously still talking about his vocal performance (6 months later!). I was more than satisfied with Karl's overall professionalism and amazing vocal talents. If you're looking for a fabulous vocalist, excellent DJ, and all-around fun loving guy, Karl is your man! I have recommended him many times since our wedding and know that any other bride would be thrilled with his service.

We loved Karl!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015

My fiancée and I contracted with Karl for our wedding and when our big day came we couldn’t have been more happy! Karl is a great DJ, he played all the songs you want to hear- old and new. His personality is really dynamic, all of our guest raved about his skill and “stage... Read More presence”. But what I absolutely loved was his singing. Karl is an extremely talented vocalist, I categorize it as “jazzy”. What just won me over with Karl was his beautiful rendition of my favorite song that he sang as my bridal party did their processional. He actually sought out, bought tracks, recorded and sang this song during the ceremony. I was incredibly nervous as the ceremony began but as soon as he began singing my anxiety washed away! I can’t say enough about him, he is professional and responsive, reasonably priced but at the end of the day just a nice, talented guy. We couldn’t have been more pleased, he added to our wedding in a very special way!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015

I have attended a few events where Karl Knutson has been Master of Ceremonies and also DJ & Band. He is incredibly talented, charismatic, and has a great sense of humor and quick wit. He has a way of reaching everyone and makes sure they are always having fun. His voice is... Read More truly amazing, when he sings acapella it gives you goosebumps. Karl is very professional, talented, and a lot fun! He's exactly what every successful party needs!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Alyssa R

I met Karl at a bridal show where I heard him singing live and I knew that I had to have him at my wedding! He met with us ahead of time to plan which was so nice of him, as a stressed out bride this was a huge sigh of relief. On the day of the event it was the one part of the... Read More whole wedding I did not have to worry about. We requested a few specific songs and gave him creative liberty for the rest and he blew our minds. He had all of our family and friends involved in the night and having a great time, which is what every couple dreams of on there big day. We would highly recommend Karl he is incredibly talented and charismatic!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 diane f

It wasnt until recently that I truly understood the value of a good dj. I received Karl Knutson's name from a mutual acquaintance who expressed extremely high regard for his talent. As mother of the bride, I did my due dilligence by researching his work online and playing some... Read More of his music for the family. The wedding was last weekend; I can promise you, if you are searching for a dj or singer/performer, look no further. This guy is a consumate professional with a singing voice that brought tears to my eyes. Literally. My daughter presented him with her favorite song and not only did he sing it live whilst they walked down the aisle, but he also recorded it for her to enjoy forever. The rendition is breathtaking. He has a feel for what people want to hear and guests loved the combination of recorded music and live singing. He handled his role as Master of Ceremony with experienced ease and confidence. He is naturally charismatic and has a very good sense of humor, but not in a cheesy way. Since this has gotten so long already, i might as well add that he drove over an hour to get to our venue and was very gallant even when faced with having all of us older gals swooning over him. This guy never missed a beat and has the voice of an angel. Yes, thats what i said, see for yourself. Not a single regret.