Karla Korn Photography

Photojournalism

South Florida, FL

She even made me GIFS!

Reviewed on 2/14/2015

My wedding planner recommended her and I liked her previous work. I asked her if she could take some 5-second videos during our engagement shoot so I can make it into a cinemagif -- those partially moving gifs -- and she was game! She even tried to make it herself. On the day of our wedding, I was more focused on pictures but she pulled us away late into the night to try to take some gifs then. How thoughtful! She went above and beyond her role and I so appreciated it. Just got the photos and the gifs -- this time she made them herself. I don't see how you'll be disappointed.

Amazing & Creative Images

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Tammy W

Karla Korn provided us the memories that we could have only dreamed of. For being one person she captured a huge portion of our day. If you're looking for organic images then this would be a great resource to explore. Karla was responsive to all questions, was easy to work with and provided exactly what we asked. We received our online gallery within four days of the wedding and a full USB key (personalized and in a handmade wooden box) within two weeks. We are thrilled with the images and this was no small task considering we had six kids under the age of seven in the wedding party plus she was willing to come to our home before to photograph our beloved cat - Keebler. I'd give Karla ten stars if I could.

Book her NOW!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2014 Kyrie B

I can't describe how amazing of a photographer Karla is! She captures the most emotional and fun moments of the wedding and you would never even know she was there! I was stressed about having family photos taken but Karla made this stress free. She had people in order, snapped the pictures and got us moving along. She is extremely detailed oriented and picked up on the smallest details of the wedding! If you are looking for someone to capture your wedding in pictures perfectly, she is the person!

The absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 4/30/2014 Cinthya C

My main concern for our wedding was having a photographer that would not "take pictures" but would "capture moments", and Karla did just that! Not only do we relive our day when going through the pictures but we also feel the emotions all over again. She made the entire picture process fun and exciting, it was like having a best friend with a camera. That's how comfortable she made everyone! Aside from being super talented with her photography she is also extremely professional and you can expect her to promptly reply to any email, phone call, or text. Karla is very passionate about her photography and it shows in her work, as well as how she carries herself. I have recommended her to many other friends who have used her for several different occasions and they love her as well. I can't think of us ever hiring a different photographer for any of our future milestones.

WOW

Reviewed on 2/12/2014 Natalia F

I got exactly and more than what I wanted (and paid for). Karla was amazing. She was upbeat and knew exactly what and when to take pictures. We are so happy we chose her. Everytime we look at the pictures we will be greatful we chose her.

Fantastic Photographer

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Sarah S

Having my wedding in PA and living in San Francisco, I had to find most of my vendors without ever meeting them. I found Karla through The Knot and I am so glad that she was available! She is fair and made me feel very comfortable throughout the process. I am an Art Director in the beauty/fashion industry and part of my job is directing photoshoots—ie picky about photography. Karla exceeded my expectations in the quality of her shots, her ability to capture moments and light, and her professionalism. Karla was with me all day capturing every moment. She was not afraid to go the extra mile for the perfect shot. Karla was so good that one of my bridesmaids will now be using her for her wedding. I highly recommend Karla to anyone who wants an awesome photographer, at a fair rate, with a lot of skill and a fun personality!

Incredible Photographer

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Beth P

Karla was an absolute gem the day of my wedding - I couldn't have asked for a more detail oriented photographer! In our consultations prior to the wedding, she made sure to ask specifically what I was looking for out of my photos, and she captured everything I asked for PLUS so much more! She was on time, dressed professionally, and interacted with my family and guests like she was a long lost friend. The shots came out looking like my wedding belonged in a bridal magazine - I still sit back and just look through them in awe!

Wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 2/19/2013 Angela D

Karla was not only talented but also a pleasure to work with. Our guests are still raving about the pictures she took*

Karla = Magical Unicorn of Photography

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Jessica E

If you are spending time and money booking any other photographer, you might be crazy. Karla is not only an amazing, talented photographer - she is also the sweetest person you will ever meet. I was nervous to have pictures taken but she made everything easy and fun. She will go above and beyond as a rule to make her clients feel comfortable and get the perfect shot. Her product is beyond amazing. Her pictures are just too good for words. I have no words. Seriously, do yourself a favor and call her. Immediately.

Send Email