Your vision drives our work!

Photo+Video bundle 20% OFF!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Photo+Video Bundle 20% OFF! (970) 596-9111

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Dana C

I cannot express how grateful I am to have had Pavol and Mary a part of my special day. Their work is truly AMAZING, and it clearly shines through in all of their videos. We could not be happier with our two hour edited video of the whole wedding, a highlight video, and a... Read More rehearsal video. I don't think that I could have had another videographer that worked as hard as Pavol and Mary. They were very receptive to my own ideas, and I am very grateful for that. The customer service that they bring to the table is incredible. Not something you see very often these days. I also very much appreciated the quick response time for all of my questions that I had. I decided last minute to do videography for my wedding, and when I inquired about it online, Pavol called me back within at least 10 min. After talking with him, I knew it was the right decision to make. I never expected to forget the little moments from my wedding day, but after watching our 2 hour video I realized how grateful I was to have it. All of our funny moments while taking pictures, inside jokes, speeches, you name it, they were all captured. This video provides so much more than photos ever could. There is a theme with Pavol and Mary's work, and that is story telling. The best day of your life should be able to be played back like a story (a true fairy tale if you will), and that is exactly how Pavol and Mary edited mine. I didn't know what to expect with my videos, and what I received was SO much more. I would recommend Kasala Productions to anyone in Colorado, who wants to have THE best videographer in the state ;) Thanks again, Pavol and Mary! We wish you the best in life!

2016-10-20T21:38:05 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Kelsey M

Pavol and Mary blew my expectations out of the water! Before the wedding they took the time to understand our needs, and personalize our package to fit them. Then they drove to our rehearsal dinner, which was at least 30 minutes from where the wedding took place, just to explain... Read More to me where they would arrange the cameras the next day. The fact they were so willing to talk to us and explain how the next day would work put me at complete ease. They were incredibly flexible with arriving early enough to get shots of getting ready, taking AMAZING footage on the venue, and then having every possible of the ceremony and then staying until the very end of the reception. They were so kind and sweet to work with, ensuring we got everything we wanted without interfering. I just got my wedding video back and it is beyond my expectations. I honestly can say that Kasala Productions was the best choice for our video, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!! Thank you SOOOO much Pavol and Mary!! You were AMAZING!!! I wish I could redo my wedding just to work with you guys again. Kelsey & Sean Arnold

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Erica M

Pavol and Mary were great to work with! They were professional, hardworking and you can truly tell they enjoy what they do. They went above and beyond, by traveling to our ceremony site in the mountains and attending our ceremony rehearsal so the wedding party/family/officiant... Read More were all on the same page. The highlight video was amazing and the full length video did a great job of capturing the entire day. We definitely recommend their services.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Jennifer N

We're so glad we found Kasala Productions to be our wedding videographer! The day of your wedding really does go by quickly, and having a video of the day that you can watch over and over again is truly invaluable. Pavol and Mary were taking video all day, from the pre-wedding... Read More preparations to the last dance at the reception. Our video was edited so beautifully and was really more like an artistic movie than a wedding video. Pavol was quick to respond to questions over e-mail and had our video edited within a few weeks of the wedding. I would highly recommend Kasala Productions!

2017-03-25T20:27:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! It was a real pleasure to be part of your great day! Lots of love your way!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016

Pavol and Mary were wonderful. They have a passion for their craft and are dedicated to getting everything just right. Absolutely recommend them!

2016-06-10T09:17:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016

As the Mother of the Bride, my job was to find someone to video the wedding. I spent hours and hours scouring the Knot for someone that was artistic with the editing and telling the "story" of the day. I wanted it to be romantic and "real" at the same time and also not break the... Read More bank. Some of the prices these people ask for wedding video is ridiculous! I wanted a highlight video to put on Facebook that really showed the emotion and romance of the day and I also wanted an edited version of the whole day with everything in it that would be just for family. From the moment I talked with Pavol Kasala, I had a great feeling about him. I loved that he got back to me in emails to answer all my questions. I loved that his wife, Mary, comes and helps him. I love that they both come to the rehearsal to get the "lay of the land". Really, by the end of the wedding they feel like part of the family! The finished product? Better than anything I could have dreamed of! The quality, the colors, the sound, the priceless moments captured forever! And Pavol bends over backwards to please us. Both my daughter and I had a few requests and he happily made those happen. Even my daughter, who initially questioned the need for the wedding to be filmed (I was absolutely positive that we can't do all this work and not have it recorded on film!!) is now the happiest bride and has thanked me over and over for doing this. We have had over 700 views of it on FB and over and over again people tell us how amazing the highlight video is. Pavol and Mary are a class act and the work and service is flawless. I would hire them again in a minute.

2016-04-14T22:18:32 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Joanna C

Pavol and his wife Mary are hilarious, incredibly kind, down to earth and easy to work with. My mother selected a videographer for my wedding and I blindly assumed it would be good. Kasala Productions was GREAT. And at a great price! I was so pleased. It is so hard to tell how... Read More vendors will really be when selecting from hundreds of choices over the internet or phone. We really lucked out with Pavol. He took excellent footage with great lighting and sound, but the best part was how flexible he was with us AFTER the wedding, to create both the highlight film and full movie that we wanted. We requested several changes after the initial videos were made and he listened to exactly what we needed, and took the extra time to make it PERFECT. Pavol edits so well with music and story... He really has an artistic touch and the ability to convey the feeling of the event. That's a talent. I had such a fabulous experience - I would more than highly recommend this husband and wife team! This is the highlights video that they made for us. https://vimeo.com/161396306

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

We had not met Pavol and Mary prior to our son's wedding in Crested Butte as we live in Virginia, but from the moment we met during the rehearsal and throughout the wedding and beyond, they were the quintessential professional wedding videographers. We were so impressed with... Read More the care with which Pavol ensured the perfect video angles and sound pick up during all the various events, in multiple and sometimes challenging settings. He worked tirelessly and unobtrusively, and really captured the essence of each event. His personal warmth and commitment to excellence were evident in all our interactions. The resulting videos were stunning - extremely well organized, of outstanding quality, and fun to watch. What an ideal way to remember our joyous event! We will treasure the memories captured so vividly by his work. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Kasala Productions helped make my dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Mallory

I always knew when I got married one of the most important things to me about the wedding was to have an amazing videographer so I could relive my wedding day for the rest of my life. I was nervous because I was having an out of state wedding and did not know any of the local... Read More vendors. The second I saw one of Pavol and Mary's wedding videos, I knew they were the ones that I wanted capturing the most special day of our lives. Pavol and Mary were absolutely incredible. They communicated with me throughout the year leading up to the wedding and I felt as if they were more wedding guests! Even though they lived hours away from my wedding venue, they drove down the night before to scope out the place and ended up helping us during rehearsal! I didn't have a wedding planner, so they stepped right in and helped with everything down to the smallest detail. It was absolutely incredible and helped me to not be so stressed out! I loved having them as a part of our wedding! Then we got the video, and I can't even express in words how wonderful it is! It turned out better than I ever could have imagined and when I watched it with my husband, we were able to remember so many little memories we had already forgotten about the wedding. It just brings back so many special feelings that we had from that day. They also surprised us by setting up a video testimonial and had our family and friends leave us messages! Just such a special and amazing touch. I never thought I would be lucky enough to not only marry my best friend but to also have such an amazing video of our wedding. If you are getting married in Colorado, don't even think twice about who to hire as your videographer. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, so just know by choosing Kasala Productions to be your videographer you are in great hands and your video will turn out amazing.

2016-04-14T22:18:02 Response from the vendor

Wonderfully Talented Team!

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Kelsey D

I am more than thrilled with our wedding video. Pavol and his wife made our wedding into a evening we will enjoy time and time again. They were professional, talented and thoughtful. They were able to capture the gorgeous venue, the emotion of our ceremony and the wonderful... Read More dancing. The short video was perfect. They also created a beautiful full-length video that helped us re-live each moment. Thank you for your wonderful service!

SNOWY WEDDING

Reviewed on 2/27/2015

My daughter got married in Windsor, CO and Pavlo and his wife drove all the way there to attend the rehearsal and wedding. Wow they are so incredibly polite and professional, I felt like they were family by the end of the day. Even though the wedding day ended up a BLIZZARD I... Read More heard no complaints only compliments on the beauty of everything around us. 5 days later I received the "highlights" and was SHOCKED at all the footage. I can't wait for the final wedding video. Tears are still flowing at how Pavlo captured the LOVE and planning that went into this wedding. My husband and I traveled over 800 miles to attend our daughters wedding!! He really did help us remember the day! Highly recommend Kasala Productions!

2015-02-28T10:02:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, I would like to express my sincere admiration to all your effort, love and hard work you and the whole family put in Kaelyn&Pearce’s wedding. It was my greatest pleasure to be part of such a great day.

Best Videographer!

Reviewed on 11/28/2014

Kasala Productions was so exceptional! I would recommend Pavol Kasasla with Kasala Productions to anyone looking for a fun, emotional, and all encompassing wedding video. I was having a hard time deciding what to spend my money on, and what not to while planning my wedding. In... Read More turn, I decided I could not live without a video and went for it. I am so glad I did! I think it was the best money spent during the wedding. I was so impressed with the hard work and the attention to detail. Also, I loved the personal touch Pavol adds to the package he sends when finished with the video. Pavol and his assistance's are so kind and so good at what they do. Please hire Kasala Productions when planning your wedding!

So Worth having a Wedding Video!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Sarah J

I was skeptical about weather having a videographer would be worth the cost and intrusion. It was so worth it! Our big day was in a bit of a remote location so my family that couldn't make it really enjoyed it. It was wonderful for my husband and I to have the opportunity to... Read More watch the ceremony and toasts. The day is such a whirlwind and we were thankful to be able to relive those really important moments. Kasala Productions was great to work with, and as inconspicuous as possible. They knew exactly what to shoot with no direction! I'm so glad we have this amazing memento of our day!

High Quality Videographers

Reviewed on 11/21/2014

Kasala Productions did a wonderful job capturing our special day! This husband and wife team produces HIGH quality work in an extremely timely fashion. We received our wedding highlight video just a couple weeks after the day! They also mailed us 10-15 copies of our full wedding... Read More video to share with family members. The quality of the video is outstanding and they do a great job of including sound bites and music to complement the memories of the day! They went above and beyond what they were contracted to do and produced a third video capturing guest reaction to a slideshow that was shown during our wedding reception. I am so happy to have those memories. I've heard horror stories of how some videographers are always in your face on the wedding day but I honestly don't remember them being any trouble at all! They were so good about getting the shots we wanted without constantly being in our faces. They truly did a wonderful job and I would recommend them to any bride and groom!

Exceptional work and professionalism!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Melisa C

Kasala Productions goes above and beyond the call of duty. I found them on a search just by pure LUCK and we are so very thankful that we did!! Pavol and his wife Mary captured every detail of our wedding day and even some of our rehearsal. Which as the bride, everything... Read More comes and goes so fast that when it's all over, you wish that you could do it again so that you can catch and enjoy every detail. Kasla productions is so professional! They captured every important moment and detail from our facial expressions to all of our family and friends having a great time, but they did so very discreetly and very unobtrusively. I have actually watched wedding ceremonies and events get ruined by distracting cameras and cameramen! With Kasala, you won't have that problem. Just as importantly, you won't miss a thing on your wedding day. They then provide not only hard copies of the day, but links for family and friends to enjoy. You won't go wrong hiring Kasla Productions for your special day!! I highly recommend them!

Quality Videography with a Personal Touch

Reviewed on 6/19/2014

I was so pleased to have chosen Pavol Kasala with Kasala Productions to capture and immortalize my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception. Pavol not only filmed each event with professionalism and attention to detail, but he edited and sent the finished... Read More product within weeks of the wedding. His warm and friendly demeanor was a welcome addition to our wedding celebration and he documented each moment as it occurred with ease and with respect to the intimacy of the day. Choosing Kasala Productions to record our wedding events was one of the best decision I made through the wedding planning process because my family and I are now able to relive one of the greatest celebrations of our lives again and again with beautiful and professional video footage.

Winter Wedding - Kasala Productions

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Kimberly B

I have to start off sincerely thanking both Pavol and Mary. They did an amazing job at our dream winter wonderland wedding. My husband and I did not get married in the most convenient of places. We got married mid-mountain at a local ski resort so the location was a bit tough to... Read More get to. While my husband and I were fortunate enough to catch a snowmobile to the ceremony cite Pavol and Mary had to walk the few hundred yards in the cold and snow. I never heard one complaint and felt really badly for doing that to them. Our day started off with Brett and I getting ready in our separate hotel rooms. Pavol and Mary were there to capture the whole thing. From getting my hair and makeup done, my dress being laced up and all the silliness in between. They were both always polite, helpful and gracious through the entire ordeal. One of my biggest praises about Pavol and Mary is that afterward looking back at all my photos they seemed to make themselves invisible to our photographers yet meanwhile capture every moment of our special day. They went above and beyond from the rehearsal dinner the night before, our group ski day, getting dressed, the ceremony, reception and the after party, they were there every step of the way always maintaining that same politeness and graciousness. The videos that they have put together for us have been absolutely amazing and am so pleased we were fortunate enough to have them there that day. When everyone tells you that the days is going to whisk by so quickly you'll barely remember it, it is so true. I am so pleased they were there to help me remember all those little moments that came and went so quickly. If you are looking for a great couple to provide a great service Pavol and Mary are the way to go. The value you receive with the two of them is worth every penny.

Kasala Productions Rocks!

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Natalie G

If you are looking for a videographer who goes above and beyond, pays attention to detail, and adds their own special touch Kasala Productions is the right choice! They were so easy to work with, and really made sure they knew the schedule of when everything was happening so... Read More they could catch every single thing. They interviewed our wedding party without us having to ask, which is such a great treasure for us to have. The highlights clip they made for us was wonderful and a year later I still get comments on it! Kasala Productions truly blew our expectations out of the water! I would recommend them to anyone!

Beyond.

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Jessica

We were several hours away from where Kasala Production is located. They came to our rehearsal dinner, even! They did a lovely job. I reviewed this earlier and made a comment about wishing there was more footage of my grandma dancing. They saw my review and sent me the footage.... Read More If you want certain footage, let them know!! I haven't watched the new footage yet, but I'm so impressed they did this for me!

Great Film Production!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013

We had them film our wedding and it was fabulous. They were easy to work with before, during, and after the wedding. They exceeded our expectations with video for the wedding, rehearsal dinner, and even a short video to share with family and friends. I would highly recommend... Read More them for any future wedding!

Pavol Kasala

We are a husband and wife team, spending time between beautiful Crested Butte and Southern California.