Kasey King, Wedding Officiant

Home is Charleston, SC, but I travel ALL of South Carolina

Your Stress Free Wedding Officiant- Charleston, SC

Congratulations! Below are some reviews that I feel best describe me: "Kasey is fun, easy going, yet very professional" "pays attention to detail" "from the moment we met Kasey, it was as if we'd been friends for a lifetime" "He's not your typical wedding officiant, he's like the cool uncle you want to make a speech at your party" "He is very professional w/ a great attention to detail but also cracks jokes to help with those pre ceremony jitters. I very highly recommend going with Kasey!" "He was so personable and helpful" "talented, professional officiant" "Kasey went above and beyond to make our day amazing." "He's very genuine and sincere" "He was helpful and easy to work with" Go ahead and reach out to me. I can make this part of your wedding day fun and stress free. Thanks! Kasey

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Mormon, Baptist, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Pagan, Spiritual, Unitarian

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Home is Charleston, SC, but I travel ALL of South Carolina (843) 209-5143

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Sydney H

Hiring an officiant was a bit stressful for me in the beginning because I knew how big of a role they play in the day. However, once my now husband and I met up with Kasey at Starbuck's where we all got to know eachother, I was no longer stressed because I knew he was just what... Read More we were looking for! Kasey gave us a questionnaire that had all different questions, which he used to craft our perfect ceremony. The ceremony ended up being one of my very parts of the whole day! I thought Kasey did a great job personalizing the ceremony to us and not just performing a cookie-cutter one that you typically see. It was fun to see how our answers from the questionnaire were incorporated in the ceremony. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kate T

Casey did an AMAZING job with our ceremony!! He kept it light and fun while being genuine and very professional. We both felt comfortable and calm throughout the ceremony. It was everything we could have asked for! We're so glad he was a part of our special day.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Samantha F

We found Mr. King through a random search of local wedding officiants and after reading the lovely things his clients had to say about him we decided to give him a call. Kasey called back in a prompt manner and we arranged to met.. ...Christopher and I knew that Kasey was the... Read More man for the job within minutes of meeting. Kasey walked us though all the different ceremony options and ideas that he had, to make sure that our new blended family felt everything that we felt. Even when I made an error in my vows he just went with the flow, we had a little giggle, and moved on seamlessly. A gentleman and a professional! Thank you Mr. King for being a huge part of our special day. Several people asked how long we'd been friends, they thought we'd known each other for years. Sincerely, Samantha & Christopher Fury

2017-06-19T13:00:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks Samantha and Christopher. I had such a great time getting to know you two. I, too, had a few of your guests ask me the same questions. Keep in touch and I'll see you in a few years for the vow renewals! Kasey King,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Marguerite (Maggie) K

From the first time we met Kasey, we knew he was the guy to marry us. My husband and I met with him separately and we both agreed that talking to him was so natural. He was so thorough and worked so hard on getting to know us individually, and as a couple. He wanted to know... Read More about families, friends, etc. and our ceremony was a reflection of this. Kasey had everyone laughing, crying, and overall, enjoying every second of the ceremony. We loved our decision to go with Kasey. Our ceremony was the truest reflection of us and that’s thanks to Kasey’s hard work and dedication to make it that way.

2018-01-20T13:42:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. I truly getting to know you two and look forward to your future together.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Emily M

Kasey officiated our marriage ceremony on Folly Beach, we could not have been happier with our choice to go with Kasey! He is very professional with a great attention to detail but also cracks jokes to help with those pre ceremony jitters. I very highly recommend going with... Read More Kasey!

2017-12-13T11:44:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks Emily! You two were great to work with and I am so happy to have been trusted by you to perform your ceremony. And sorry for accidentally taking off with Josh's sunglasses...they look just like mine! Take care, Kasey King, Wedding Officiant 843-209-5143 www.KaseyKingWeddingOfficiant.com

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Cynthia M

We had the privilege of Kasey King officiating our wedding! He was so personable and helpful from the moment we met him! He helped us customize our vows and was attentive to our ceremony wishes, being a same-sex couple. His kindness and love for what he does and not to mention... Read More his professionalism- is outstanding! Thank you Kasey for making our most important day SO perfect!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Melissa W

We eloped in Charleston and were not familiar with the area at all. Even before we hired Kasey he was extremely helpful and took time to get to know us. From the moment we talked to Kasey we knew he was the officiant for us. Kasey has such an easygoing, personable... Read More personality. Kasey not only helped make our ceremony exactly what we wanted, he also helped with any questions we had about the area, lodging, etc. We were not disappointed once we met Kasey. We loved the ceremony and Kasey fit in with our family perfectly. We highly recommend Kasey King!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Amy E

From the moment I met Kasey at our initial meeting, it felt as though we had been friends a lifetime. He is such a personable and genuine fellow. I truly felt he was just as invested in making our wedding as intimate and special as it should be. I highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Michelle C

This review is long overdue... Kasey married my husband and me in Charleston, SC. in January of 2017 on a week's notice. We had planned a courthouse wedding, but at the last minute, I was having second thoughts about how personal and special a courthouse ceremony could really... Read More be. Kasey was amazing! Within an hour of me emailing him, he called to discuss options for our wedding day. He recommended locations for the ceremony, customized the service just for us, and was reasonably priced. He was professional and courteous (while still having a humorous side), and his passion for uniting two people was evident from the moment we met him. He made our ceremony more special than​ any courthouse ceremony could ever be, and I am so glad that we found him. I highly recommend Kasey for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Shayla V

I actually found Kasey, by reading other reviews. One bride had felt awkward not having a dad and going through the "traditions" of a wedding, and although my Husband and I are anything but traditional it was definitely something that had also weighed on me as the wedding... Read More approached. I read many more reviews and did my research but ultimately knew I had to contact Kasey. I immediately reached out to KK that night via email and he responded within 24 hours asking when would be a good time to call. He called that Thursday and we talked for almost and hour and a half!!! David (now Hubby) was doing yard work in case I wanted/needed any input from him, and Kasey asked questions I was unaware of and answered any that I had. We share a lot of the same core values/beliefs in relationships, marriage and most importantly faith! He is non judgmental, and his humor is what really made us feel most comfortable with him. Shortly after we agreed to meet "in person" at a local Starbucks. We drank coffee, shared stories, paid him (haha) and he answered any/all other questions that we had. After leaving he sent an email with attachments for; instructions on when and how to apply for marriage license, 3 likes and 3 peeves for us both to fill out and send back to him and also one for once we were married that had instructions to start the process of changing my name. He kept up with emails throughout the process but we didn't have many for him at this point. It was effortless. Fat forward, we are now obviously married. And I am not going to lie... my nerves definitely got the best of me as we were driving to the venue. Kasey had already met with David and came to check on me to see how I was. Told me not to worry and to just listen, breath and take it all in. Once down at the altar, I was good! Kasey did a wicked awesome job!!! There were definitely some tears but more so, laughs!! It was fun and enjoyable for everyone else too. If I had to do it all over again I would pick KK!!! So many people complimented on the ceremony at our reception. Oh and an extra pointer... he's handsome and has a great smile. :)) Haha call me crazy but after all, he's in all the wedding photos, right?! Thanks again! Kasey King for the win!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Natalie O

Kasey was a great officiant. He was super nice, well spoken, and all of our guest were raving about him after the ceremony. I highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 victoria r

Kasey!! What can I say?! What a great dude. So professional and willing to do any type of ceremony you may need. Thanks so much for everything you helped us out with the day of. Made our day so much easier!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Laurie H

Kasey King sure lives up to his great reputation. He is both personable and professional and such a pleasure to work with. I felt like he was part of our family! We will be using him again when we renew our vows for our tenth Anniversary. Best wishes to him and his... Read More family.❤️

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Taylor H

We had an awesome experience with Kasey. We asked for a lighthearted, short and sweet ceremony and Kasey did just that. He also took the time to get to know us and was then able to make the ceremony personal which we really appreciated since it was a destination wedding.... Read More Couldn't have been more perfect- we recommend Kasey to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kara W

Kasey was incredible! We really couldn't have asked for a better way to start our marriage. We are not from Charleston and upon arriving at the venue, Kasey made us feel very much at ease and walked up through a few areas for first look and the ceremony. He really thought of... Read More everything for such a significant moment in our lives.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Eleni C

Kasey was the most amazing wedding officiant I think we could have ever worked with. He was professional, easy to get in contact with, and very flexible as far as scheduling meetings goes. I was an out of town bride and had to travel 250 miles to get to Charleston every time I... Read More came to plan wedding details, and anytime I went up for a dress fitting, food tasting, etc, he ensured that we were able to meet up before I left town. As for the ceremony, he was very detail-oriented and paid close attention to what I as the bride REALLY wanted for our ceremony. He did not let others decide things for me, and made sure that the ceremony included the very special things I wanted to be said. On our wedding day, Kasey did an AMAZING job. He put me and my husband at ease, and ensured that all details were taken care of. He did great during the ceremony; he had us both laughing and crying (good tears!!). After the wedding, and in the days past, I have had SO many people tell me Kasey did such a great job. They admired his professionalism, and kept asking how I found him! Thank you WeddingWire, and THANK YOU KASEY!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Tracey L

Kasey King was our dream officiant when we eloped on a houseboat in Charleston Harbor in June, 2017. We could not have asked for a more talented, professional officiant. He took the raw material and personal info we have him and wove it into a moving, poignant, highly personal... Read More ceremony we will remember for a lifetime. I would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kyrston C

I cannot stress enough how wonderful Kasey is. DH and I decided to elope and I called Kasey on a Sunday morning hoping to have a wedding officiant for the following Wednesday (four days later!). He took my call (while out running errands, no less), quickly verified his schedule,... Read More and e-mailed us questionnaires the same day, and by Wednesday he had prepared a lovely ceremony that fit us perfectly. He was very responsive and flexible on the day of, as we were expecting rain and might have to change plans last minute. Luckily the rain held and everything went without a hitch. Thank you again, Kasey!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Sarah K

Kasey was so professional and accommodating to meet our needs. I couldn't of asked for a better Officiant. Thank you for a perfect wedding ceremony!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Greg N

Wow! What a great job Kasey did on our ceremony readings and the whole wedding process! He was so helpful with anything we needed before, during and after the ceremony! We wanted a short but sweet ceremony, and we also come from different spiritual backgrounds and wanted... Read More something that would speak to both our upbringings. Kasey was the perfect guy for this! He really took the time to get to know us and made it all wonderfully personal and special. He's not your typical wedding officiant, he's like the cool uncle you want to make a speech at your party. We are so pleased with Kaseys services and would recommend him to anyone getting married! Thank you for being apart of our special day!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Melissa B

Great experience with Kasey, he definitely made our day special by adding in personal touches to our ceremony. Everyone loved his easy going personality and funny touches! Thank you so much Kasey King!

2017-06-19T13:02:16 Response from the vendor

Taylor and Matt- I had such a great time at your wedding. Having your pup come out during the ceremony was a BIG HIT! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Keep in touch and I'll see you in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Brooke M

Kasey was a great asset to our wedding. He was professional and easy to work with leading up to the wedding. Our ceremony was very special and closely tailored to the groom and me. I highly recommend using Kasey!

2017-06-19T13:03:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. You two are a lovely couple and it was my pleasure to assist in making your wedding day PERFECT! Keep in touch and I'll see you in a few years for the vow renewals! Kasey King, Wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Juanita T

Really enjoyed meeting Kasey and having him perform our wedding ceremony. He was very nice and it was a pleasure talking with him after the ceremony.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Dani H

Kasey was great to work with and did an amazing job with our ceremony. He added some wonderful personal touches that really helped set a fun relaxing mood. I would highly recommend his services!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 DeAnna S

Kasey King preformed the most beautiful Wedding Ceremony For Us. He took all the stress out of preparation and wrote a awesome platform. He also got to know our family and relationships very quickly. We Believe The Lord God Choose Him for us. Everything was much more than we... Read More could have hoped for. If your looking for someone to preform your Ceremony Kasey King is The One. Steve and DeAnna Southerland 5/02/2017

2017-06-19T13:05:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you DeAnna. You two are a great couple and I really enjoyed getting to know you and your family. Keep in touch and I'll see you in a few years for the vow renewals! Kasey King, Wedding Officiant 843-209-5143 www.KaseyKingWeddingOfficiant.com [email protected]

Kasey King

Hi there. I am a wedding officiant based out of Charleston, SC. I really, really love what I do. I am married to my wife Shelly. She is my best friend, and the mother to our two girls, Katelyn and Kyler. I grew up in Myrtle Beach, SC. Growing up in MB taught me the importance of guest service. I believe that has guided me into becoming a great officiant. I love the beach, I love to golf, but most of all, I love to spend time with my girls. I consider myself very open minded. I'm a big believer in Karma and the Golden Rule. I believe that 2 wrongs don't make a right. Thanks, Kasey