For us, it's all in the details!

Kate & Company is a full service event design firm serving the midwest and beyond. Each client receives the unparalleled experience and incomparable attention to detail that makes Kate & Company a leader in the industry. We bring effortless planning, brilliant design, and flawless execution to the most important moments in life. Kate & Company is honored to have been named in Vogue's Ultimate Wedding Planner Master List, featured in Martha Stewart Weddings magazine, named for The Knot's Best of Weddings for years running, and named Saint Louis' Wedding Planner of the Year by the Saint Louis Wedding Awards.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

1099 Milwaukee Street, Kirkwood, MO Worldwide. (314) 909-9996
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

Only 5 stars? I give Kate & Company a sky full. What a wonderful experience. Maureen and her crew were a delight to work with and they made the day extra special. My daughter, daughter-in-law, husband, and I, were able to really be present on the big day. We were stressing about... Read More all the details when we hired Maureen for the day of. Best thing we did. When we met with Maureen before the event, she put together a timeline for things we hadn't even thought about. I can't say enough good things about Maureen, her team, and Kate & Company. We put our trust in them and they didn't disappoint. I can't thank them enough for making our special day perfect. Do yourself a favor and hire Kate & Company. You'll be glad you did.

Kansas City Wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Dot E

Kate & Company easily and beautifully handled our wedding held in Kansas City! After our wedding was over, I literally did not have words for the gratitude my husband and I had and continue to have for Kate & Company! Kate Turner, Jill Perez and many team members were amazing... Read More to work with, lovely individuals, took on our wedding as if it was the most important wedding ever, made it very special, organized, beautiful, stress free and absolutely thought of everything! My husband and I both stated that we would not have been able to enjoy our special event nearly as much if we had not had the help from Kate & Company. More importantly, our daughter, the bride was so happy and without stress for her special day because of Kate & Company's execution of the wedding and reception. Forever grateful!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Kristen S

I honestly wish I could give Kate & Company 10 stars! When anyone asks what was the best part of wedding planning, I immediately say "Hands down hiring Kate & Co!!!". My parents, husband and I were amazed at how seamlessly everything ran in the months, weeks, and day of the... Read More wedding! Katie and Kimmy were absolutely amazing! After our first "getting to know you" meeting, I felt so at ease with them, I knew it was a great fit! They understood exactly what we wanted, plus added some elements that I could not have come up with in a million years and our wedding turned out absolutely perfect. Their creativity is off the charts! Honestly, I cannot say that one thing on our wedding day went amiss! Our guests are still talking about how amazing our day is, and I completely agree :) I would recommend Kate & Co to ANYONE looking for wedding coordination or event coordination. These ladies know what they are doing! I am actually sad the wedding is over and I won't get to meet with them on a monthly basis - but I will definitely be hiring them again for ALL the big events in our future! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Marguerite S

10 stars!! Jill and Allie were a dream to work with from start to finish. They went above and beyond, we could not have planned the wedding without them! They were so on top of communicating to our vendors and making sure we had every detail planned out. There was never a "no we... Read More can't do that" it was always "let's see how we can make that work", for example, we really wanted real candle sticks for the tables at dinner and several vendors we were working with only had the fake candle sticks- Jill and Allie found us a different vendor to get the real candle sticks for the day and made that possible! Also, the table seating and guest list organization with the software they used made it so easy to seat people etc, I don't know how we would've done it without them! The day of our wedding went so smoothly, our seasoned groomsmen and bridesmaids even commented on how smooth and drama free the day went. As the bride and groom, it was so nice to just enjoy the day and not have to worry about anything ever. They are true experts in what they do and a JOY to work with!! Also their office is really really cute :)

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Cari W

I would recommend using Kate and Company without a doubt. We only used them for the month before the wedding and day of package. However, looking back I would have wanted them from the very beginning of planning. Loren was able to help guide my decisions, give her own input, and... Read More also keep us on track and organized with what our next steps were during this process. We were able to email and talk on the phone constantly. She answered every question with expertise and even thought of things that we didn't think of. She also was able to help us find vendors for programs and escort cards (which we hadn't thought of yet). Loren and her team took care of everything on our wedding day. There was not one thing that I stressed about. From making sure vendors were prompt and timelines were smooth to even having the needle and thread for when my strap on my dress broke. Loren and her team were so professional and helpful to myself, my husband, the wedding party, family, and guests. If you are looking for someone who truly cares about helping make your day as perfect as possible, is organized, has wonderful ideas, and is an overall lovely person- Loren at Kate and Company is the route the go. I was 100% happy and appreciative with everything they did for us. We love them (and Loren)!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Marissa P

My husband and I hired Ali as a day of wedding planner for our June 3rd wedding. She was wonderful!! Ali and her team addressed everything we discussed and made some great suggestions to help align all the events we had planned for the big day. Ali made herself available... Read More whenever I needed her and was proactive in getting ahead of obstacles.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kelley K

We worked with Maureen and Loren for our 2 year long engagement. Living in Ohio and getting married in St. Louis, we knew we needed a wedding planner and we knew we wanted Kate and Co. Maureen and Loren completely blew our expectations out of the water. They were absolutely... Read More fantastic. From the planning, to the day of, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Any little thing, they took care of before we even would find out about it. They made our day/weekend so special and we are so grateful for them. I joked with my husband that I wish we had another big event to plan so we could hang out with Maureen and Loren more. They weren't just wedding planners, they became our friends and we were so lucky to have them! I can guarantee that if you choose Kate and Co you will feel the exact same way. Make sure you request Maureen and Loren too because I don't know how anyone could be better than them!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Meghan L

From the beginning of the wedding planning process right until the very end of my wedding day, I felt completely relaxed and taken care of by Kate, Kimmy, and the rest of the wonderful people at Kate & Company. Their ability to take the time to really listen to our every wish... Read More and made our dreams come true. They helped us navigate through the overwhelming and confusing world of vendors and decisions and helped us make sense of everything. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner who truly cares for their bride and groom, listens to their every idea and/or concern, and can create the most perfect wedding day. We loved, loved, loved our experience with Kate & Company!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Lucy F

Beyond words! We worked with Maureen and Loren throughout our planning process and what utmost professionals they are: detailed, patient, thorough, very organized and brought our fairytale dream wedding to life! They helped coordinate all the vendors (esp helpful since we both... Read More are out of town), gave us small assignments along the way so that we would not get stressed or overwhelmed, arranged all the meetings with vendors for when I was in town to try and meet with everyone as efficiently as possible. In addition, for our all Croatian wedding, they went above and beyond to help incorporate our culture into our wedding day and even learned some Croatian along the way! From the programs, dance floor decal, and welcome boxes for out of town guests--all these little touches really meant a lot to us, our families as well as our guests! Kate&Co truly is talented and we would not have been able to execute it without their assistance. Especially that last day, we forgot to purchase some items but they told us not to worry and took care of it, no questions asked. Never thought a stress free wedding existed, but because of them and their services, I now know that they do, as we had the pleasure of experiencing just that! We were able to focus on our special day, our bridal party, and families/friends--such an invaluable gift! I could sing their praises over and over, would recommend Kate & Co to EVERYONE planning on getting married--it more than pays for itself!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Anna M

My sister used Ali to plan her wedding this past March and she was absolutely wonderful. We are a rambunctious bunch and they handled us with grace and oh so much patience! Anything we forgot, broke, or just wanted, Ali and her team had already in a bag waiting for us to ask... Read More for it. They were kind, but firm with our schedule and keeping us organized. They made my sister's special day truly the best day of her life and I really can't thank them enough. From a bridesmaids standpoint, Kate & Company is full of angels that follow you around with dental floss, bandaids, and happiness. I want Ali to be my life planner.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Annie B

Who wants to worry about orchestrating vendors, matching table linens, or clean-up during wedding week?? As the bride, I wanted to fully experience the event rather than work it. A few months before the wedding, Jill Perez with Kate and Company presented my family with a... Read More developed and extensive schedule that covered all details of wedding week – from event setup to transportation to wedding day snacks for the bridal party. This attention to detail removed any anxiety surrounding the details that often consume a wedding; allowing my family to focus on what is truly important: being together and celebrating the wedding. Looking back on wedding day, I am most surprised by the peaceful nature of the day. After watching too many romantic comedies, I expected at least one family melt down, forgotten bouquets, a tardy limo driver and at least one tipsy groomsmen. Under Jill’s watchful eye, none of this happened. The day proceeded without a noticeable hitch so that this type of theatrics did not consume the day. This kept all focus and attention on the beautiful mass, thoughtful toasts, delicious cake, and animated dance party. Jill's thoughtfulness, calm demeanor, and constant cheerfulness created a relaxing, joyful, and truly unforgettable event. I would recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Sara B

The uncertainty of knowing the proper etiquette and wedding morales led me to finding a wedding planner. The personal interactions with Kate & Co. employees and their reported focus on details led to me to hiring them. The continuous genuine interactions with Maureen and... Read More Loren, prompt communications, and truly creative wedding ideas led me to trusting them. After a short period of time and few in vivo meetings, Maureen knew who I was, and was able to understand me completely. Finally, their ability to integrate my every need and thought into their design process, with the aid of their lovely and dynamic team, in a timely manner, led me to wishing they would always be there to plan everything. My experience with Kate & Co., as a bride, was perfection. I felt supported emotionally, professionally, and even at times, physically. The large void felt after the planning of a large event was felt on my part, but more for the loss of two wonderful women and the support of a well-run company. Thank you Maureen and Loren and I will cherish the memory of this process.

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Chris B

For the following reasons, we are so happy we hired Kate & Company: · The entire wedding planning process can be complex and stressful. Your team walked us carefully through the process and eased, at least Jon and my stress, before and during the wedding. ·... Read More Your attention to detail and organized approach did not go unnoticed · Your team exhibited 3 Ps – professional, prepared (loved your emergency kits) and extremely patient (especially the day of the wedding) · We could tell you choose carefully those that are on the Kate & Company team as they all our positive and helpful. Your team’s calming approach kept us all calm. · Jon and I were able to enjoy this special day knowing that you guys were focused on the execution. In the end, Sara and Chris’ wedding surpassed our wildest imagination. I credit Sara’s vision coupled with your team’s execution expertise for making this dream a reality. Maureen, Loren and team, I want to sincerely thank you for all of your hard work in making this day so memorable. The Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Amanda M

So amazing! I cannot imagine planning my wedding without the girls at Kate & co, specifically Maureen and Loren!! Every tiny detail was covered and everything was beautifully executed. These girls were so helpful and one step ahead at all times making sure everything was planned... Read More perfectly and communicated directly with my vendors through out the entire process, especially the wedding day and week leading up to. Absolutely anything I needed help with they were there no matter how small or large the task even at a moments notice. Fantastic!!notice,notice.noticenoticeNOnotice.Overafantastic

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Natalie G

Well let me start by writing that I absolutely LOVE KATE & CO! I had the opportunity of working with Jill and Ali, hands down by far the BEST! They created our dream wedding and made our special day an unforgettable one. They are beyond creative and so eager to please, and... Read More to top it off I had so much fun. I trusted everything that they said and did not question a beat. If you are looking to have the most memorable wedding beyond your wildest dreams, Kate & Company, Jill and Ali are your go to ladies. The only problem is that after the wedding is over, you do not get to meet with them on a regular basis anymore. So now I just have to hire them for another event because I miss just hanging with them because they are that AWESOME! Thank you Jill and Ali for making our dream wedding come true! WE absolutely love and adore you both! We can not express our gratitude enough.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Laura H

I cannot say enough about Jill Perez and Ali Margherio at Kate & Co. I asked for only one thing, and that was jaw - dropping. That's what I wanted when you walked into the reception, and they not only delivered but delivered beyond my wildest imagination. The other thing that... Read More was very important to me as I had a broken foot and unable to drive I needed them to do absolutely everything to preview options and then bring me choices. They did it without any hesitation and always had a smile. Jill and Ali are positive, kind and fastidious! I can't think of one thing that I would change. I have never worked with a wedding planner before, so forming a partnership with them was critical to the success of our big wedding. They make things happen. They thought of details I never would have. How many times do you get thank you notes from a third of your guests thanking you for inviting them to your wedding? We continue to receive thank you notes of appreciation for including them in our only daughters wedding. Kate & Company is the absolute star of wedding planners in St. Louis. Jill and Ali are phenomenal!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Victoria D

Kate and her crew are literally the most amazing individuals on this planet. They are organized, efficient, helpful, knowledgeable, and so detail-oriented. They made our day the most perfect it could possibly be, and I cannot thank them enough for all of the wonderful things... Read More they did for us! I was most concerned about our families and friends being stressed for the days up to, during, and after the wedding, but Kate and Co (Maureen, Loren, Stephanie, Robert, and, of course, Kate) made our experience so relaxing and fun! All of our friends and family were absolutely blown away at all of the details that Kate & Co planned. Since my husband and I got married in a non-denominational space, we had to hire an officiant. But, we really wanted a close friend of ours to officiate the wedding. Since he had never done a wedding before I was nervous that we wouldn't have enough direction for the ceremony; however, Kate took charge at the rehearsal and provided everyone with such a clear picture about how things should flow, and it turned out perfect! If you are even considering a wedding planner, you need to hire these beautiful people! You will seriously be so relieved!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Cady H

Even before we got engaged, my husband and I knew we wanted Kate & Co. to be our wedding planners, and it was the best decision we made throughout the entire process. We worked with Maureen and Loren, who could not have been more professional, courteous, fun, engaged, and... Read More all-around wonderful people. From the first day, they truly wanted to know what we wanted for our special day and worked tirelessly to make that happen. We knew that we could call them for any question, concern, or anything else that came to mind. As soon as we asked for them to look into something, it was done. They anticipated our wants and questions before we even had a chance to think of them. A couple of times we changed our minds about something (i.e. linen or paper goods) at the last minute and they rolled with it. They never told us we couldn't have anything, they worked with the vendors to give us as much time as we needed, and advocated for us in every instance. Even when we weren't sure if we wanted a videographer, for example, they still took the time to research options, set up meetings, sat in on those meetings, and walked us through the process. We never felt pressure to hire anyone, or choose anything that wasn't completely what we wanted. They offered their professional opinion when we needed it, but mostly talked us through aspects and allowed us to decide for ourselves. Maureen and Loren were truly our right-hand women for a year and a half. When it came time for the wedding, it was perfect. Every second of it was perfect. Maureen, Loren, and other members of the Kate & Co. family were on hand to make sure we were happy and satisfied with everything. We knew the day would go off perfectly, but it was better than we ever imagined. We are the only people I know who did not have a single thing go wrong during their wedding. For example, at one point a groomsmen didn't have a bowtie, but Maureen magically (and I mean magically) made one appear within minutes. They took care of every member of the wedding party, and we have all since started the joke that when something does not go perfectly in everyday situations someone offers to call Maureen or Loren. They took care of everything like true professionals and as people who genuinely cared about us and our families. The whole night was timed perfectly, and we had the best night. My husband and I could focus on each other, our friends, and our families because we knew every other aspect was taken care of. They say they will pull off the wedding of your dreams seamlessly, and they absolutely deliver without a doubt. Our wedding was unique, classy, and one of the best parties we have ever been to, and we owe it solely to Maureen and Loren. I cannot express enough how amazing this team is, how much we are going to miss them being in our lives regularly, and how happy we are that they made our big day better than anything we could have imagined.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Danielle J

I can't say enough good things about Kate and Co!!! Maureen and Loren got to know me and my husband-what we liked, what we didn't like, nitty gritty details, how obsessed we are over our dog(they found someone who could make cookies that look like our dog!!!), family dynamics... Read More etc etc. They literally did everything and made our big day worry free for myself, my husband, our families, and the bridal party. I can't recommend them enough!!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Alyssa B

Kate & Co was an absolute blessing! We had no idea where to begin with wedding planning and timing.... not to mention we were a destination wedding. They made everything effortless, relieved all stress and made every dream we had for our day a reality. Our story was captured in... Read More every little detail - things we would never have conceived without Kate & Co. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone that is planning a wedding no matter where your wedding location may be. I cannot thank you enough, Kate, Kimmy and Francesca for making our wedding day beautiful, memorable and fun! I'm only sad the planning is over because we won't get to work with y'all for sometime...

Reviewed on 8/31/2016

We hired Elizabeth from Kate & Company for my daughter's wedding in early August. She and her team were a lifesaver! Not only were they incredibly professional, they took all the stress off of our plate. My daughter and son-in-law were unable to meet with The Kate and Co team... Read More also went above and beyond to make sure every detail was perfect and to ensure that my husband and I were enjoying ourselves. If you are looking for a perfect and stress-free wedding day, you absolutely MUST hire Kate and Co! Knowing what I know now - I would've paid triple!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Lauren & Brian M

How do you thank someone for so expertly bringing your dream wedding to life? There are not enough words for how incredibly grateful we are to Kate & Co., particularly for their attention to detail in our year-long wedding planning process. My husband and I believe this was, by... Read More far, the smartest choice we could've ever made. Kate (and Kimmy, from the Kate & Co. team) were thoughtful, organized and calm at every step of the way, allowing us to feel confident that our vision for our big day would come to fruition. We loved that Kate & Co. was so well-networked (and well-regarded), that they had our backs and found us cost-savings in multiple areas, and were always responsive when we (or our families) needed them. This was particularly important to us as we planned a 230-person, St. Louis wedding while living in the Chicago area. There was never a question too big or too small and it was consistently clear that the Kate & Co. team was on top of our timeline - both in the many months leading up to the wedding and then during the wedding weekend itself. We cannot imagine our big day without them, and are so, SO glad we chose to work with them. We HIGHLY recommend the Kate & Co. team - not only are they great wedding planners, they are great people, with whom we look forward to maintaining a lifelong friendship henceforth.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

Kate & Co rocked our January wedding with positivity, flexibility, creativity, hard work, kindness and care. Weddings are touchy because they deal a lot with two things - family and money! Kate and crew handled these topics with grace and lots of experience. I loved working with... Read More them & can't wait to do another event with them someday! Cheers to Kate, Kimmy, Ali, Lynn & crew!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

We want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for an outstanding job as their wedding planner, and for leaving no stone unturned in terms of assisting them in achieving the wedding of their dreams! We remember that when they were interviewing and determining who they... Read More would select to help them prepare for the most significant event of their lives thus far, they were so excited and inspired by your presentation. They expressed eminent faith that Kate & Company would help them realize their goals! How right they were! From the very beginning, Kelvin and I were impressed with Kate & Company's attentiveness, organized approach, focus on the details that Lauren and Brian felt were important, and commitment to making each step of the process both productive and fun. We appreciated the manner in which you kept us in the loop, all the while concentrating on Lauren's and Brian's wishes and aspirations for their wedding and affiliated events. Your reliability and consistent execution throughout enabled them to feel confident that their wedding would be all they hoped it would be. Their confidence, as well as our personal interactions with you, definitely helped us to relax and enjoy the planning phase. You were quick to answer questions and provide assistance to everyone involved, including the maid-of-honor. After hearing accounts from other parents about the stress they felt during that time, we recognize how fortunate we were to have had such a positive experience. The flawless execution of the wedding day itself, from start to finish, was something to behold! The "timed agenda" you devised to keep everyone on track was terrific. Kate & Company staff (under Kate's expert supervision!) were everywhere handling details large and small, from helping Lauren secure her dress (thank you, Kimmy!), to making sure the flip-flops were stored and available at just the right time during the reception. Things couldn't have gone more smoothly or turned out more successfully! For that, we (in addition to Lauren and Brian, of course!) are eternally grateful! We truly appreciated your stellar work with our daughter and new son-in-law! They are a great couple who deserves the best of everything! With Kate & Company at the helm of planning their wedding, that is precisely what they got: the very best!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

We want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for an outstanding job as Lauren + Brian's wedding planner, and for leaving no stone unturned in terms of assisting them in achieving the wedding of their dreams! We remember that when they were interviewing and determining... Read More who they would select to help them prepare for the most significant event of their lives thus far, they were so excited and inspired by your presentation. They expressed eminent faith that Kate & Company would help them realize their goals! How right they were! From the very beginning, Kelvin and I were impressed with Kate & Company's attentiveness, organized approach, focus on the details that Lauren and Brian felt were important, and commitment to making each step of the process both productive and fun. We appreciated the manner in which you kept us in the loop, all the while concentrating on Lauren's and Brian's wishes and aspirations for their wedding and affiliated events. Your reliability and consistent execution throughout enabled them to feel confident that their wedding would be all they hoped it would be. Their confidence, as well as our personal interactions with you, definitely helped us to relax and enjoy the planning phase. You were quick to answer questions and provide assistance to everyone involved, including the maid-of-honor. After hearing accounts from other parents about the stress they felt during that time, we recognize how fortunate we were to have had such a positive experience. The flawless execution of the wedding day itself, from start to finish, was something to behold! The "timed agenda" you devised to keep everyone on track was terrific. Kate & Company staff (under Kate's expert supervision!) were everywhere handling details large and small, from helping Lauren secure her dress (thank you, Kimmy!), to making sure the flip-flops were stored and available at just the right time during the reception. Things couldn't have gone more smoothly or turned out more successfully! For that, we (in addition to Lauren and Brian, of course!) are eternally grateful! We truly appreciated your stellar work with our daughter and new son-in-law! They are a great couple who deserves the best of everything! With Kate & Company at the helm of planning their wedding, that is precisely what they got: the very best!

Kate Turner

Hi! I'm the ‘Kate' in Kate & Company! I adore fabulous weddings, lively parties, bright colors and confetti. I'm a visual person with an incredible imagination. Born and raised in Saint Louis, Missouri, I'm a Midwest-girl with Manhattan-girl style. My passion lies in creating gorgeous events that reflect the unique style of each individual couple, while still adding hints of the famous Kate & Company style. I'm constantly on the lookout for that next source of inspiration, from wherever it may come; Vera Wang or Martha Stewart, a perfectly popped bottle of champagne or next season's runways.