Kate Whitney Lucey Photojournalist

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Bow2010

230 Trout Drive, Middletown, RI

Best photographer I have ever worked with!

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Deb T

In my profession I often have to work with photographer's present. It's not just their technical skill, but their ability to be part of a moment without interupting it that sets the best apart from the rest. Kate has just that skill. She captured the most beautiful and spontaneous highlights of our day, even those we were too busy to see, without being intrusive. Our photos are beautiful and we were able to enjoy those special moments we didn't catch in person. I highly recommend Kate for all your photography needs.

Best photographer we could have asked for!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Alison K

Kate and her assistant did an amazing job at our wedding. We planned a long distance wedding and she accommodated our schedule easily and gladly answered all of our questions. On our wedding day we could not have asked for a better photographer! It was a rainy day and she still managed to captured BEAUTIFUL photos and did so in stride as we strolled through the rain with our wedding party. We are so thankful for the memories she captured of that evening and was truly a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the Newport, RI area!!

Kate Whitney Lucey Photography

Reviewed on 3/08/2013 Kara K

I had such a great experience using Kate Whitney Lucey Photography. Kate is so easy to work with and made everyone involved feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. She brought such a great eye to our wedding photos that we will always cherish. Kate is extremely professional, kind and non-intrusive. She blended into the background and captured the most amazing pictures. I would highly recommend Kate Whitney Lucey Photography.

Barefoot on the Beach in Watch Hill, Rhode Island

Reviewed on 3/08/2013 Stephanie T

Our casual, yet beautiful wedding was everything I imagined!! And with Kate Whitney Lucey's efforts and expertise, I have absolutely gorgeous photos to remind me of every detail!! Kate arrived early, and captured some lovely candids before the service. She continued shooting for the next four hours, and did not leave an element unphotographed. We had hundreds and hundreds of photos at the end of the evening. She made sure to get us back on the beach when the light was "just right," and she very quickly posted some photos on-line so that we could share with family and friends who were not at the wedding (which was a small, destination affair). The discs she sends are yours to keep -- very nice! I have so many good pictures, I am having a difficult time choosing the "best ones" for the album. Well done Kate!! Thank you. I highly recommend!!

Kelly and Jimmy Smith Wedding March 24, 2012

Reviewed on 3/07/2013 Teri S

Kate is a fabulous photographer......we all absolutely adored having her as the photographer at Kelly and Jimmy's wedding.....the pictures were fantastic and captured all the love of the day....we were able to view some pictures the very next day.......we have 4 CD's of pictures.....and we made a beautiful album...Kate is a true professional......and also fun to work with! We all adore her!

Kate made our wedding day PERFECT!

Reviewed on 3/07/2013 Kristen P

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding! We had such a great day and I owe a lot of this to Kate Whitney Lucey who is such a great photographer! She was so much fun to work with and caught every moment of our wedding that I was hoping for and MORE! My husband is not a fan of having his picture taken at all so I knew it would be a challenge to get him to smile and not make a funny face for every picture. I had warned Kate of this challenge but she assured me everything thing would be fine. I am happy to say I now finally have pictures of us both smiling! We felt as if there wasn’t a photographer there taking pictures of us at all. I would recommend Kate to anyone who is looking for a photographer as she was so nice to me and my friends and family. It felt like she was a friend who was there to help me through the day. It was very comforting to have her there with me and I am happy to say I will be using Kate and her expertise in the future with my family. Thanks so much Kate! Our wedding pictures came out amazing and everyone continues to look at them all the time!

Send Email