Let's Get Planning!!

Kate's Kreatives specializes in wedding planning and creating custom alternative bouquets. Let's get acquainted! Whether it's a planner you're interested in or you need custom bouquets, I want to discuss your visions and bring them to life! Communication is crucial in my business and it's important that my customers feel that. It's my job to make sure my brides are happy and that your day is planned and executed to your satisfaction. Check out our website to view our wedding planning packages.

After Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Based out of Roanoke - **All of Virginia** (540) 855-8281

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Emily C

If you're looking for a wedding coordinator who is personable and motivated I highly recommend Kate! She was a rock star at my wedding. I really hit the coordinator jackpot with Kate. Not only did she help me plan my wedding, help with rehearsal and coordinate day of, she made... Read More my bouquet! Kate was available whenever I had a question or a new idea that I wanted to bounce off of her. I never had to check up on her or question whether or not things were getting done. She 100% had it covered and made my day a breeze. I could not have asked for anyone better to coordinate my day, she truly helped make it perfect!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Sarah G

Hiring Kate as our "Day Of" Wedding Coordinator was the best money we spent on our low-budget DIY wedding. She brought peace of mind to the whole process, coordinated all the moving pieces on our big day, and did it all with grace and a smile. She went above and beyond our... Read More expectations. We would recommend her for wedding planning from start to finish without hesitation.

Kate Denny

Kate loves details, planning & weddings. For years she's helped others plan and execute their big day. She has a background in Accounting, which is beneficial in this business. In the last year, she's also added making custom alternative bouquets to her list! "Weddings are my passion and I'm blessed to be doing what I love. It's so rewarding to help others bring their visions to life! I love to be personable with my brides and I take pride in my attention to detail and organization so they can truly have their perfect wedding day." ​