Katherine Elizabeth Events - The Paper Florist

Greater NYC, NJ, and CT or ORDER ONLINE!

Handmade Paper Bouquets, Centerpieces, Flower Wall

Paper Flowers make a statement, but they also last forever without any expensive preservation! Although they're made of paper, they're actually more sustainable than live flowers, and they make wonderful gifts for bridesmaids. Plus, you pick your exact colors and varietals - everything is in season! :: BRIDAL :: Since our flowers are all made by hand, we require minimum 2-3 months lead time. For large bridal orders we take a deposit to hold your date and then ask for final payment 30 days before delivery. Rush service is usually available for an additional fee. Visit our Etsy shop for inspiration and an idea of pricing: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KatherineElizabethEv?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=15439026 :: WALL RENTAL :: NEW in 2017: 8x8 ft Paper Flower wall for rent in NYC/NJ. Ask today!

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

218 Overlook Avenue, Leonia, NJ Greater NYC, NJ, and CT or ORDER ONLINE! (617) 899-3061
INSTAGRAM

Beautiful Hand-made Paper Flowers

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Catie D

I got married in August and wanted to have paper flowers instead of real flowers. I found Katherine Elizabeth Events on Etsy and she did an amazing job! She made my bouquet, bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, and single flowers to go in our center pieces. The flowers were beautiful!... Read More Everyone loved the flowers and were so impressed and surprised that the flowers were paper. It was a pleasure working with Katherine Elizabeth Events. She sent me pictures of the bouquets and kept me updated on her progress. I would recommend her to anyone who wants unique and beautiful flowers for their wedding or any occasion.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kerri Y

Most beautifully and thoughtfully crafted paper flowers I have ever seen! The attention to detail is just amazing. Everyone thought my flowers were real. They were amazed. The best part is now I have beautiful vase of flowers that will last forever to remind me of my day.... Read More Katherine was a pleasure to work with and provides the most beautiful work.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Emily M

My husband is allergic to all flowers so when we were planning our wedding it was important to us to find a flower alternative. The paper flowers that Katie made for our wedding were beyond amazing! She was able to make our bouquets and boutonnieres match the exact vision we... Read More had for our day! We had multiple guests come up to us to ask where we had the flowers made and ask for Katie's information so they could have their own paper flowers made. Not only did the flowers exceed our expectations they were done in a timely manner and arrived in perfect condition! I am so happy we chose Katie to make our flowers and love that I will forever have my wedding bouquet to remind me of our special day.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Caroline B

WOW! I found Katherine Elizabeth Events at a wedding expo a few months before my wedding after I had already booked a florist but HAD to have their floral wall and I'm so glad I did!! We got SO many compliments and it was such a beautiful alternative to a photo booth. Even my... Read More florist followed up with me afterwards asking about it and he wants to get it for his daughters sweet 16!! Katie was SO amazing to work with and her team did such a great job, we can't thank them enough for adding so much beauty to our big day! :)

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 ALI A

the flowers look amazing. If you want to "wow" you bride, paper flowers are the way to go. All the flowers were made by hand and you can tell a lot of love and tender were put into making them. Katherine Elizabeth Events is easy to work with and very accommodating. I had a short... Read More time to prepare for the wedding, and they send my the order on time.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Catherine L

I absolutely loved the bouquet!! It was perfect for our happily ever after theme and people thought they were real flowers! The best part is that I get to keep it forever and it will look the same as on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Lu C

My flowers for my bookstore wedding were so next level, I am still not over it!! I worked closely with Katherine Elizabeth for months to get the right look and combination of flowers and colors together -- and they were so realistic, so breathtaking, I was in tears when I... Read More received them. Our guests were gobsmacked and they were a highlight of the event! People were taking them home in droves -- which was great! Let the good vibes live on in the homes of our friends and family forever! Katherine Elizabeth was communicative, sending questions and answers in a timely fashion, sending photos and paper samples that were always helpful. It was a super fun process and I miss working with them now that they are done! The wedding set up was gorgeous and amazing -- I didn't have to worry about a thing. Don't think twice! Use them! I'm looking at my bouquet right now! It's amazing I get to keep it and treasure it forever. Thank you all so much!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jeanne D

The flowers was arrived right at the time. A+!!! Love it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Heather S

Can't say enough great things; I honestly don't know why anyone would go with live flowers after working with Katie. Simply amazing.. I sent a photo of a live bouquet in the style I wanted and she worked her magic and made it out of paper! Great communication, quick shipping,... Read More and it came in perfect condition. They're really lightweight too, which you'll be thankful for after 2 hours of photos! Book now!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Riegel E

Katie is so incredibly talented and amazing to work with. She helped me figure out exactly what I wanted when I just couldn't make decisions anymore. Her paper flowers are absolutely gorgeous; we received tons of compliments from our guests and we will keep them on displayed... Read More throughout our house for the rest of time :). She was even able to customize my bridal bouquet to be wrapped with my father's tie which was so incredibly special. Katie is 👌👌👌👌

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Susan G

Katherine Elizabeth Events provided uniquely beautiful custom designed invitations, thank you notes, seating cards and paper flowers for my June wedding. Katie listened to my ideas and created a perfect design. She was innovative, flexible, reliable and easy to work with and... Read More her product gave our wedding an added special touch.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jessica D

I had been a fan of Katie's work through Instagram for quite sometime. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted to utilize her unique skill set. This time of year is always a busy one and I appreciated her time and energy put into our special flowers. She is not only a talented... Read More paper florist, but a highly organized and kind person. I would and will recommend her to anyone looking to take an alternative route for their big day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Caroline K

Book well in advance of the wedding, as the bouquet's take several weeks to arrive. But they are absolutely beautiful once they do - well worth the wait! I ordered my bridal bouquet, all bridesmaid's bouquets, a flower girl bouquet and two boutonnieres from Katie, and I am... Read More absolutely delighted with all of them!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Monica

I do not have enough good words to say about working with Katherine Elizabeth events to make my wedding flowers! I have had so many compliments on how beautiful mine and my bridesmaids bouquets were, and the best part is we get to keep them (in the same shape as the day of my... Read More wedding) FOREVER! Katie is amazing to work with and keeps in touch throughout the entire process! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tori K

When I decided to have all paper flowers in my wedding, I never dreamed of a bouquet as beautiful as the one created by Katherine Elizabeth Events! It was exactly what I had hoped for and was very sturdy and professionally made. After the wedding it is now a beautiful... Read More centerpiece in my home. I can't thank them enough for helping to make my day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Hannah P

Katie's flowers are absolutely gorgeous! They're such a unique work of art, and it was so nice not to have to worry about my flowers being delivered on time, wilting, or getting messed up on the big day. Katie came to Boston to hand-deliver my flowers before my wedding, and... Read More everything went so smoothly! I got compliments on the flowers for WEEKS after the wedding, and I now have my bridal bouquet displayed on my vanity where it's a gorgeous reminder of a perfect day. The process of creating my order with Katie was great as well. She was patient and creative and was happy to help me think through a centerpiece option that worked for me. Katie did my bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages, and centerpieces - I couldn't be happier I chose her!

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Katherine did a beautiful job of working with the ideas that I suggested. She knew just the right flowers to make. The centerpieces turned out perfect. I loved working with her.

Katie Egan Rotio

My husband and I were married in November of 2014 in Boston, and since it was a winter wedding, local fresh flowers were impossible to find. I knew I wanted to make my bouquets out of paper and as I taught myself how to do it, I decided to do all the flowers for the guys, attendants, and tables. Over the course of six months, I curled and glued hundreds of flowers, and in the process, I got pretty darn good at it! I decided to start selling paper flowers and bouquets on my Etsy shop where I was already selling stationery, and I have totally fallen in love with this part of my business.