Documentary

Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Erin L

Kathleen Fox Photography is the BEST. First and foremost, Kathleen's photography is gorgeous. She captured our day brilliantly in color as well as black and white, and somehow got the most amazing candid shots showing all the emotion, humor and fun of our day. Beyond being a... Read More fabulous artist, Kathleen is just a joy to work with and have around. She was super relaxed and fun to plan with, as well as to have at our wedding. It was like having a member of my family there taking photos (in the best of ways!).

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Greg H

Hiring Kathleen Fox Photography was the best decision my wife and I had made for our wedding day. Kathleen and her team came to our wedding day organized and ready to go. Once they got started, they didn't miss a beat. From the ceremony to the portraits and the reception, they... Read More were able to capture all the precious moments we had on our special day. I highly recommend this amazing team of photographers. Thank You Kathleen and Carl!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Christina S

Where do I begin? Kathleen and her crew went above and beyond our expectations! She was organized and made sure we got the shots we wanted without taking up too much time. Kathleen made the whole day run smoothly and her shots of our wedding was breathtaking. I have been to... Read More weddings where it's hard not to see the photographer but they see the complete opposite which I loved. They were never in the way. We didn't have a videographer, so we knew we needed an amazing photographer who can capture our special day and Kathleen did just that. I highly recommend Kathleen Fox Photography. You will not be disappointed!

Phenomenal Photographer

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Colleen M

Kathleen has a truly artistic vision and takes stunning photographs. She made the day go perfectly smooth and was incredibly organized. Her assistant Karl was hilarious and just as professional and talented in taking our photos. Any worries that I had were quickly dispelled with... Read More Kathleen's calm, cool demeanor and positive attitude. She was incredibly accommodating. Not to mention she is so fun to be with and has a fantastic personality! I cannot recommend her enough. You will NOT regret it.

Just AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Sara H

Kathleen & her second photographer Karl are nothing short of amazing!!! I originally decided to go with Kathleen after looking through her blog and I couldn't get how beautiful all her pictures looked. I met her and she was so friendly, so happy to be part of our wedding day,... Read More so I immediately knew I made the right decision. On our wedding day, Kathleen was such a great presence to be around. She made you feel so comfortable and wants to capture you naturally instead of forcing strange poses. Both her and Karl made our wedding day so much more enjoyable! But above everything, Kathleen took absolutely gorgeous and natural looking photos. I couldn't be happier with how all our pictures came out. I had several people say how the pictures looked like they came out of a magazine!! She is absolutely fantastic and I recommend her 500%.

Awesome photographer with a knack for getting the perfect shot

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Mike B

Kathleen and her partner Karl did an outstanding job of capturing every precious moment from our big day. Kathleen has a knack for getting the perfect shot, both candid and posed. My favorite images are the ones she caught of Sara and myself gazing into each other's eyes with... Read More huge smiles on our faces...these were completely candid and she snuck the shots between portrait poses! So beautiful. The most important part is that Kathleen and Karl were very cool people and felt like an extension of our friends and family while they were photographing our day. That makes it so much easier to work with them and get the great shots that will be so much fun to look back on when we're old and gray. Take a peek for yourself: http://www.kathleenfox.com/place-on-the-lake-nj-wedding-photos-sara-and-mike/ I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat! Thanks Kathleen and Karl!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Kathleen was such a pleasure to work with. She made me and my wife feel totally at ease and comfortable the whole time with her calming personality. Also, she did great dealing with the quirky people from both of our families.Overall she was all you could hope for in a wedding... Read More photographer.

We loved working with Kathleen!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Erin K

The best!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kristen M

I have known Kathleen professionally and personally for over 5 five years. Having attended several other special occasions and weddings Kathleen photographed prior to my wedding, my husband and I had no question that we wanted her to shoot our special day. She is extremely... Read More prompt, creative and dealt with every question/issue we had with such ease. Her partner, Carl was just as awesome! You will not be disappointed!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Kathleen was nothing short of amazing. She shot our entire wedding day from 1pm-12am and the pictures came out perfectly! She was very professional, organized, and kept everyone moving throughout the day to stay on schedule. I would HIGHLY recommend Kathleen to my family and... Read More friends and my wife and I plan on using her services again in the future!

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Jacki P

Kathleen was recommended to us by a good friend for our wedding in September. We couldn’t be happier that she agreed to be our photographer. Her second shooter Kaitlyn was also very talented and effortlessly dealt with my husband and his crazy groomsmen! They were both... Read More friendly, professional and made us feel comfortable every step of the way on a day that had high potential for stress. Kathleen kept in touch with us leading up to our wedding day to make us feel comfortable about the day-of plan, offering suggestions on the first look location and scheduling. Our wedding was in NYC and may have been frustrating for other photographers, but she maneuvered the logistics seamlessly and even helped out with small details that meant so much to me, like carrying a bag of mine when I just needed an extra hand, capturing a last minute shot I asked for of our rings on the NY Times, etc. She remained so calm throughout a crazy whirlwind of a day and remembered every important shot I had asked for in advance, including family portraits and group shots at the wedding! She also perfectly captured a difficult shot of my husband and I on the rooftop surrounded by our guests holding sparklers, with the Empire State Building behind us- not an easy feat considering the time sensitivity! We just received the final product and we were blown away. Hands down the best photos I’ve ever seen and beyond what we expected! Perfect lighting, angles and candid shots I didn’t even realize they got! They truly captured the happiness of the day and gave us an irreplaceable gift. Thank you so much Kathleen! Our friends have already asked who our photographer was, and we have highly recommend you to them. We hope to have you as our photographer for another event in the near future!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kevin B

Kathleen was recommended to my wife and I through a through a friend and we couldn't be happier with the results. Kathleen is a lot of fun to work with, she's very personable and up for pretty much anything when it comes to the type of photos you're looking to take on your big... Read More day. We've just received a link to our photos and my wife and I are thrilled with the final product. Kathleen is incredibly talented and we recommend her wholeheartedly.

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Christine M

Kathleen was an absolute pleasure to work with and we truly could not be happier with our experience and our photos. Her personal style and professional guidance was above and beyond. Kathleen's pricing and flexibility with package options were a great fit for us. We are... Read More thrilled with our photos and have already recommended Kathleen to everyone we know and love!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Ashley B

I cannot say enough about Kathleen! She did an absolutely phenomenal job photographing mine and my husband's wedding. From start to finish, Kathleen (and Karl) were awesome! Not only did she accommodate all of our needs and wishes, but she did so with a positive attitude and a... Read More smile on her face. Her easygoing nature kept the mood light throughout the whole day. She was able to catch some incredible candid moments not only of my husband and I, but of our families as well. Kathleen has an AMAZING gift. There is not one picture (out of the near 1000 taken) that we didn't love! Kathleen was truly one of the best decisions that my husband and I made regarding our wedding! Thank you Kathleen (and Karl)!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Romina S

My husband Mike and I were married on May 30, 2015 and Kathleen not only took our wedding photos, but also took our engagement photos. We were incredibly lucky in the sense that our engagement photos were a dual session (one at twilight, one during the morning) that involved... Read More cherry blossoms. First and foremost, Kathleen is an absolute sweetheart and you could not ask for a kinder and more loving person! This isn't something that you often find with photographers so working with Kathleen is like a fresh breath of air! She is incredibly professional with her photo taking and assured us from the very beginning that she would do her best to ensure we received all of the wedding moments and shots we were looking to get. She also did a great job capturing very special moments (we caught a glimpse of a shot she took of my husband looking at me and his mother looking at him....so touching!) and was able to get these incredible additional shots during the ceremony from the rear of the church, which was such a relief because our church did not allow flash photography or movement once the ceremony began. There's a reason Kathleen is constantly voted Best of..on the Knot.com and other wedding websites...because she truly IS the best! Additionally, her second shooter Karl was lovely to work with! He did a great job making sure my 18 month old niece smiled in our pictures and was a great compliment to Kathleen. Fellow brides: booking Kathleen was the easiest decision my husband and I made during our wedding planning and we are extremely pleased with the results so far. Her talent speaks for itself!!!

Kathleen Fox Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Rachel T

We chose Kathleen Fox Photography for our engagement and wedding photography and were not disappointed. Kathleen met with us early on before we had decided on a photographer, and her easy-going, relaxed manner, plus the wonderful photos in her albums and on her blog made... Read More choosing Kathleen Fox an easy choice. She was flexible with our budget and created a package perfect for the needs of our wedding day. We also chose to do engagement photos, which turned out beautifully, and made us even more excited to have Kathleen photograph our wedding. We even asked Kathleen if she’d be willing to accommodate a major change in site for our engagement photos – which she did without a problem at all! On the day of our wedding, Kathleen came early to photograph the girls while Karl went to photograph the guys. Kathleen was flexible, since we weren’t quite finished with lunch when she arrived, and took shots when we were ready. Karl was a hit with the guys – he had everyone laughing, enjoying the excitement, and of course, taking wonderful photos. The rest of our wedding day was photographed beautifully; Kathleen and Karl took the opportunities they saw to capture all of the special moments, as well as obliged us and our guests for some “on-demand” photo opportunities as they arose. When we saw the sneak-peak after the wedding, I couldn’t wait to see all of the pictures! It was so wonderful to relive the day (over, and over again!) with family and friends, and to be grateful for the moments and memories captured. When we received all of the photos, we were, unsurprisingly, thrilled. I would highly recommend Kathleen Fox Photography, and we are so grateful for their work and the photos that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives.

Beautiful Wedding Photos

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Michelle B

We were married on August 23, 2014 and used Kathleen Fox Photography [KFP] for our wedding photographer. We also utilized KFP to take our engagement photos, which we used for our Save the Date and a guest book for guests to sign at our wedding, which everyone loved!... Read More Kathleen and Karl did such a wonderful job on our wedding photos. They got all the shots we had asked for, plus so many more that I didn’t even think of! They were very helpful throughout the day; always making sure my husband and I looked our best in every photo. Kathleen and Karl were also very discreet and there are many pictures that we didn’t even know they took because they did such a great job of blending in which allowed us to enjoy our day. KFP were able to capture the moments of our wedding perfectly, and all the portrait pictures are beautiful as well! It’s going to be tough choosing photos for our wedding album because they are all amazing! If you want beautiful, quality, stunning photos, I would highly recommend Kathleen Fox Photography for your wedding. Thank you Kathleen and Karl for taking amazing photos of our wedding that we will have forever to remember the best day of our lives!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

My wife and I had our wedding in October 2014, and Kathleen Fox Photography was absolutely perfect. We were in constant contact with Kathleen throughout our wedding planning process to make sure they were able to capture all of the photos we wanted, and that Kathleen had all of... Read More the information she needed. Kathleen was extremely accommodating and understanding of everything leading up to our wedding day. On our wedding day, Kathleen and Karl were amazing. What my wife and I loved so much was that they were able to capture the beautiful moments throughout the ceremony and reception. And the portrait pictures were equally as wonderful. I can't recommend Kathleen Fox Photography enough, there are so many amazing pictures, our wedding album is going to be enormous.

Such a talented photographer!

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Whitney O

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Our portraits were absolutely amazing and she really took advantage of the scenery around us. The church we were married in had very strict rules regarding photography and she managed to capture the ceremony... Read More beautifully. What drew us to Kathleen originally was her eye for taking candid photos and catching the moment; and I have to say she didn't let us down! Kathleen was such a pleasure to have around on our wedding day and am so happy we had her as our photographer!

Amazing job on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Grace D

Kathleen was recommended to us by a friend and we had her photograph our wedding day. For a couple that does not like to get their pictures taken Kathleen was amazing, she made us feel comfortable and gave us direction when we needed it. Kathleen and the second photographer... Read More shot per-ceremony, ceremony, and reception. They managed to get close shots of the ceremony without being in the middle or blocking any guests. We are so happy with the final product that we just received.

Kathleen and Karl

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Nicola B

These two photographers are absolutely amazing. There was not one picture in all of the 1000+ of our wedding day that we did not absolutely love. They captured everything from every angle. There were photographs taken that my husband and I had to ask each other - where was he... Read More or she standing.... so sneaky! Really - these two are professional, creative, genuinely wonderful people and we were so lucky to have chosen them to be part of our special day. Thank you!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Michael B

My wife and I were very happy with Kathleen. She was extremely professional and her shots came out terrific. We felt comfortable from the moment she arrived on scene and her recommendation for a videographer was on point. We couldn't be happier with her service!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Jeanette F

I spent a good amount of time researching photographers and am so happy with our choice! Kathleen was great and we loved her assistant, Carl, as well. She was friendly and helpful every step of the way, and always did her best to fulfill all of our needs. She and Carl... Read More seamlessly blended into our day, photodocumenting every moment, without making us feel like props or models. I would recommend her without hesitation to other couples looking for an alternative to a rigid and pricey studio. We wanted our photos to capture the real moments of our wedding, and not to be staged or cliche. Kathleen accomplished this with ease! Kathleen's work was of the highest quality, completely personalized, and customized to our taste.

Love our wedding pics!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Lauren J

I couldn't have asked for anything more, all of our wedding pics turned out so amazing! I love them all so much that I'm having a hard time narrowing down for our wedding album. Kathleen and Carl did such a fantastic job! They were such a pleasure to work. And we barely even... Read More noticed they were there throughout our wedding day, they were so professional and very unobtrusive. They captured all of the special moments of our day and more!

Talented photographer at a great price!

Reviewed on 9/13/2014

Overall my experience with Kathleen Fox Photography was terrific. From the very first interaction she was professional, and made sure to meet all of our needs and answer any questions we had. The day of the wedding she and her co-photographer Carl, showed up to the venue early... Read More to walk the grounds and find the best spots for our photos. They stay throughout the night, capturing all the emotions of the night. They were wonderful, and I would highly recommend Kathleen Fox Photography to anyone!!