Kathryn Hastings Photography

Chicagoland Area, Colorado, East Coast, Michigan & Wisconsin

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Chicagoland Area, Colorado, East Coast, Michigan & Wisconsin (847) 254-3865

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Melanie S

Katie was AMAZING! Katie was so easy to work with. From the moment we hired her we were so impressed with her professionalism and creativity! She was so patient with me as I shared my thoughts and ideas of how I wanted our wedding day captured. Not only did she get all the... Read More shots I wanted, she got ones I didn't even think about! Katie managed to capture every moment of our wedding day! Kathryn Hastings Photography is the photographer to capture your special day!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Lisa L

I couldn't have been happier having Katie there on my wedding day. Not only did she do a wonderful job with the photography, but she helped to coordinate and make the whole day easy. Since my husband is not a huge fan of taking pictures, we opted to do some engagement/practice... Read More photos with Katie. This was super helpful to get to know each other and made us feel that more comfortable with her on the wedding day. Katie was great at making us laugh and capturing moments that looked so beautiful and natural. We had Laura as a second shooter which was really helpful to get all the shots we wanted. When I got the proofs, I was amazed at how great the photos turned out. She made us a stunning, hardcover book as well. Thanks to Katie for capturing the moments of our special day!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 carla V

Katie was amazing every step of the way. My husband is not a big fan of getting his picture taken and Katie had just the right approach to make our engagement and wedding photo sessions fun and authentic. She really captured the essence of this special time in our lives for... Read More us and our families. We love the pictures and felt like Katie was part of the family during the entire process.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Elizabeth S

Katie did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. She was friendly and professional and was a calming presence throughout the day. Her photography is beautiful and captured the day nicely.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kiley S

Katie was an amazing wedding day photographer! She was professional, fun, and efficient! I've gotten nothing but compliments over the past two years on how great our wedding photos turned out! She picked the most unique locations in downtown Chicago to really showcase the feel... Read More of our city wedding. I highly recommend Katie to anyone looking for a wedding day photographer!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Tom O

Was honored to have Kathryn Hastings Photography capture the joy of our wedding day. Could not be happier! Katie is so easy to work with. A real pleasure!