Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

104 S. White Street, Suite 204, Wake Forest, NC (919) 438-1133

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Sharon H

So much love for this shop! Not only does the owner have impeccable taste, but she's also knowledgeable and fun to work with. She got to know my tastes and her suggestion was on point! In love with my new necklace and I can't wait to get more. Her Instagram page anid blog are... Read More absolutely swoon worthy as well!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Sharon H

2016-09-09T08:54:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love working with every single customer and getting to know their story. We can't wait to get to visit with you again soon!