Katie Coon Photography

I will travel to wherever you are, based in atlanta.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

I will travel to wherever you are, based in atlanta. (770) 688-5528

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Cassandra C

Katie did our engagement photos, "bridal portraits" that were really a boudoir shoot, and our wedding day photography! Lets just say my husband LOVED the surprise boudoir photos and was completely shocked. Throughout the whole experience I could always rely on Katie and she made... Read More us feel so comfortable. I feel bad that she had to deal with me getting all cranky in the summer heat of Georgia but I can't thank her enough for all the great photos and memories she has help us create!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Amber A

Katie did our wedding photography this August. She was beyond amazing! I can't count how many compliments we've gotten on our wedding pictures! She was extremely flexible with our last minute venue change. She arrived early and gave recommendations on ceremony placement for the... Read More best views (We did a N. Ga mountain wedding). She talked us through great poses that took the awkwardness out of the whole experience. She went way beyond just taking photos, making the boutonniere for my husband! We had a short, small wedding and she had our photos ready in less than a week! I still cant believe how amazing they turned out. We are so happy, and extremely grateful for our experience. She is truly a gem.

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Ashley H

Katie did our engagement photos December 2016. She was easy to get a hold of and worked with our schedules to quickly schedule a convenient time to shoot. Before the shoot we had a lot of communication about what to wear, what kind of shots we wanted, we even shared Pinterest... Read More boards back and forth and she was able to capture what our style was and what we were looking for. Day of Katie was extremely professional and encouraging. Ever shot she took she was excited about and her excitement made taking pictures for hours and hours fun. She wasn't a stickler on time, she was more focused on making sure we got the shots that we wanted and never made us feel rushed. We are by no means natural models, so she was great at picking places to shoot, giving us directions and instructions on how to pose and make the shot look good. She was great at making these staged photos seem natural and comfortable. We got our photos back and they are beautiful. She gave us a large selection, which really helped when choosing a shot for our save the dates. I would highly recommend Katie to anyone in the Atlanta area.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Jennifer B

My husband and I are so thrilled with the work Katie did at our wedding on November 27, 2016. She's fun, easy-going, and creative, and made us feel so at ease. We are goofballs who seriously can not keep a straight face, and she still somehow managed to take the MOST gorgeous... Read More pictures of us. We looked at so many photographers before choosing Katie, and after meeting with her and seeing how genuine and excited she was to work with us, we knew we had to go with her. We would highly recommend her!

She captured us perfectly

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Sarah D

Katie shot my engagement and wedding photos and she did an absolutely amazing job! She took time to get to know both of us, what we like, how we are as a couple, and our vision. She was incredibly friendly, professional, and passionate. I am personally not comfortable in front... Read More of a camera but Katie helped me relax and gave lots of positive feedback so I knew she was capturing beautiful moments. Her pictures truly captured the love between my husband and I and I would recommend her to everyone. She made our wedding in the woods come alive and I will cherish our photos always. I will be using her in the future for all my photographic needs!

Beautiful pictures and very easy going!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016

I attended a wedding that this photographer was working and I was blown away at the attention she gave the guests along with the bridal party and their family. She made everyone feel like they were a part of something great while beautifully capturing the bride and groom on... Read More their big day. I absolutely loved the images of the wedding day and I look forward to using her at my own wedding!