Creating Whimsical and Memorable Weddings

I want your day to be stress free and organized so the two of you can focus on what really matters, each other. Weddings are hard! They challenge your communication skills, instigate meaningless fights that turn into to something larger than life, and can lead you down a road to where you might think; why are we even doing this?!?! But this isn't the way it should be! I want to ensure that you two only focus on the fun aspects of planning, picking your design, going to tastings, dance lessons, and building your marriage on love and not turmoil. I've been planning weddings and events for 5yrs. I had the pleasure of working under a talented planner when I first started and she recently relocated. Now I have the pleasure of owning my own business and helping beautiful brides of my own!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Dallas, Ft. Worth, Nashville, Destination (817) 584-3022
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jhonas L

I can't say enough about how great Katie is. From the minute I met her I knew she was going to do everything possible to make my day a dream come true. She is so sincere and truly cares about making her clients happy, while also providing helpful insight. I'm so thankful I had... Read More the opportunity to work with her, and would highly recommend her to anybody getting married!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kiersten D

I'm still trying to find the words to thank Katie. I was a complete mess, indecisive, and was unsure of what all I needed - and then I was referred to Katie. From day one I knew she was exactly what I needed in order to make my big day perfect. She was my rock during this entire... Read More process, and there for me whenever I needed her. From the months leading up, to the day of, she was absolutely amazing. I'm not one to know how to decorate, pick colors, and to be creative. Katie took care of everything. I will never forget the laughs we had and how truly professional and helpful she was. I had guest comment on how smoothly everything ran . I recommend her to anyone , she will make your dream come true , and keep you at ease the entire process.

Katie Frost

Californian by birth, Texan by choice. I'm a city, southern girl that loves a good night out two stepping to some Texas Country music! If I'm not on the dance floor or planning weddings I'm packing my bags to explore this beautiful world God has given us. One day I'd like to plan a wedding or elopement in all 50 states and as many countries as I can! I believe pizza and chick fil a should be part of the food diagram and I am cookie monster in his truest form. I have 4 rambunctious furbabies that are my whole life! <3