Creating Whimsical and Memorable Weddings

Katie Frost Weddings is a wedding company that specializes in helping the adventurous bride that is too busy living life to plan her dream wedding! I'll take your vision and bring your wedding to life while you sit back and enjoy a stress free planning process. I've been planning weddings and events for 5yrs. I had the pleasure of working under a talented planner when I first started and she has since relocated. Now I have the pleasure of owning my own business and helping beautiful brides of my own! Let's get some coffee to learn more about each other and start this grand adventure together!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Dallas, Ft. Worth, Nashville, Destination (817) 584-3022
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kiersten D

I'm still trying to find the words to thank Katie. I was a complete mess, indecisive, and was unsure of what all I needed - and then I was referred to Katie. From day one I knew she was exactly what I needed in order to make my big day perfect. She was my rock during this entire... Read More process, and there for me whenever I needed her. From the months leading up, to the day of, she was absolutely amazing. I'm not one to know how to decorate, pick colors, and to be creative. Katie took care of everything. I will never forget the laughs we had and how truly professional and helpful she was. I had guest comment on how smoothly everything ran . I recommend her to anyone , she will make your dream come true , and keep you at ease the entire process.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Greg O

Katie was simply amazing. She was professional, organized, had a great attention to detail, and in addition to being a perfect planner she was a real joy to work with and to get to know. I was so impressed by how on top of everything she was, on multiple occasions we'd have a... Read More question come up and got a "Katie has already taken care of this" response from our vendors. She made the planning so much easier, and was wonderful on our wedding day as well making sure everything was perfectly in place. I would highly recommend her. Thank you Katie!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Samantha J

Katie was a complete lifesaver during the wedding planning process! I was so scattered trying to plan on my own until Katie saved me. She helped me streamline my vision and recommended many wonderful vendors for us to use, not to mention all of her help on the day of the... Read More wedding! With her assistance, our wedding day was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Rhonda P

Katie did a great job making the day special!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Mike D

My wife and I did a ton of the planning on our own at first but quickly realized that it would be horrible to try and use a family member to manage the day-of scheduling. My trying to use family we would have undoubtedly excluded that person from being able to participate in... Read More our celebration. So we hired Katie Frost!!! I tell ya, she was on point. Super professional with a commanding presence that put even the craziest of family members in line. She held the schedule of events perfectly in time and was able to keep everything moving. Looking back, I can't even imagine trying to have done her job on our own. And everytime I meet another couple or attend a wedding that did not use a planner in some way, I can immediately tell that they are extremely regretful. Do yourself a favor.. spend the little extra money to make sure that the most important day of your life goes as planned. Because you'll never get the chance for a redo.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Hannah W

Katie was seriously a life savor!!! She helped so much and I know our wedding could not have gone near as smoothly without her. We hired her for the month before the wedding, she kept contact with the vendors for us, and helped during the ceremony so my mom (who was trying to do... Read More all of this herself) could enjoy the day as well! I would 100% recommend her to anyone just thinking about hiring a wedding planner. She is worth every penny!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 James T

I have known Katie for many years even before she started as a Wedding Planner. She has always been so great with people. She has an outgoing, bright and caring personality. You leave every conversation with her with a smile on your face and as if you were the only person that... Read More existed in the world at that moment. She truly cares about you and the details. We recommend her to every client/potential client we come in contact with (wedding photography and videography business). You will not be disappointed leaving the details of your big day in the hands of Katie Frost!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Miranda H

Wonderful coordinator!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Beth R

Working with Katie made our wedding planning so much easier than it would have been trying to do everything on our own. Her expertise of vendors, timelines, and everything else wedding planning made our special day exactly what we wanted. I loved working with her, and would do... Read More it again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Mike R

Katie was absolutely wonderful!! We couldn’t have done it without her. Our big day was everything we wanted it to be and more. We can’t thank Katie enough!! She was there for us every step of the way. I would highly recommend Katie!! She is extremely talented and will take sure... Read More great care of you!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Bethany L

I can't say enough about how great Katie is. From the minute I met her I knew she was going to do everything possible to make my day a dream come true. She is so sincere and truly cares about making her clients happy, while also providing helpful insight. I'm so thankful I had... Read More the opportunity to work with her, and would highly recommend her to anybody getting married!

Katie Frost

Californian by birth, Texan by choice. I'm a city, southern girl that loves a good night out two stepping to some Texas Country music! If I'm not on the dance floor or planning weddings I'm packing my bags to explore this beautiful world God has given us. One day I'd like to plan a wedding or elopement in all 50 states and as many countries as I can -- If you want to go somewhere fabulous let me know! We can work something out! I believe pizza and chick fil a should be part of the food diagram and I am cookie monster in his truest form. I have 5 rambunctious furbabies that are my whole life!