Let us help you feel your best beautiful!

Katie and her team at Katie Kihara Hair and Makeup deliver professional services for weddings, photo shoots, and other special events. Whether you're looking for soft glam, a vinatage look or to simply enhance your natural beauty, Katie Kihara hair and makeup are here to help you look and feel your best beautiful!

1417 NW 54th St #230 Seattle, WA, Seattle, WA Seattle, everywhere! (971) 225-7128

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Keith C

I've been following Katie's work online for years via some of the fashion photographers I'm a fan of; I'd never met her in person prior to the day of my very own high fashion, glamour photo shoot. I am at the early stages of a transgender journey and wanted a professional photo... Read More shoot to inspire me as I stride toward the finish line. Katie was very compassionate when discussing my needs and exploring all of the creative possibilities. She's very gifted with foundation, concealer and every aspect of her art so that I would look glamour magazine-ready and not "drag" which is a highly exaggerated, theatrical look. The pictures tuned out phenomenally -- thanks to her makeup, and flair with hair (in my case, more than a dozen wigs). Best of all, she was a pure delight to work with -- straight through the 90-minute shoot when she helped style every aspect of a half dozen wardrobe changes.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Jeff E

Katie understood the unique hairstyle I wanted immediately and made it look absolutely beautiful. Through all of our interactions, she was personable and professional. Totally recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Bob G

Katie was so sweet and so helpful in finding a perfect wedding day look. She was also such an added sense of calm to the crazy day of the actual wedding! She was fantastic to work with!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Claire B

Katie is such a gem to work with, she always finds features to highlight that just make me feel my best! She is communicative, and responsive, and a delight to be around.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Paulina H

Katie Kihara Hair and Makeup is a must use for any hair and makeup need! I have been lucky enough to have my hair and makeup done as a bridesmaid and for other events by Katie and her staff. The result is always a stunning piece of perfection! Katie listens incredibly well, and... Read More focuses on meeting you where you are comfortable. She focuses on channeling who you are, and enhancing your natural beauty. The communication is always professional and prompt. I can't imagine not having KK Hair and Makeup for any event in the future that I might need or just want hair and/or makeup services!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lindsey H

Katie was amazing! She has a very calm and friendly demeanor, which was lovely during a time that may be stressful for most brides. She did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup and left me feeling flawless the entire day. She also did my boudoir hair and makeup which was also... Read More amazing. Katie was such a joy to work with and I would definitely recommend her services!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

I had my wedding back in May. Katie was very professional, flexible and a joy to work with. She is committed to listening to your ideas and thoughts in order to create a wonderful look for you. I ended up making several last-minute changes before the wedding day and Katie was... Read More fully on board and executed everything perfectly. I'm not someone who normally wears much or any makeup at all. Both my husband and I are so pleased with how natural and beautiful everything turned out . We have received many compliments and the makeup looked great in the photos too. I would recommend Katie!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Resa D

Katie was an absolute joy to work with. I was impressed with how long my lipstick lasted, and my hair and makeup held up well throughout my holiday card photo session. I would work with Katie again in a heartbeat. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Judy S

I would highly recommend Katie Kihara Hair and Makeup for any event! Katie specializes in enhancing your natural beauty, and is an expert when it comes to creating natural and vintage looks. Her professionalism shines through with her prompt responses and knowledgeable advice... Read More and expertise. She takes time to make sure you will look exactly how you envision on the day-of by ensuring that you do a pre-trial and are in love with your look. On the big day, she arrived on time with a great attitude and made me look exactly the way I wanted. She was poised and kind the entire time, and her presence helped ease the wedding-day nerves. I can't say enough about what a pleasure it was to work with her and what a marvelous job she did!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Sarah W

Katie took the time to ask about me, my hobbies and interests, and my lifestyle in addition to asking about what styles and colors I like. We went through some inspiration pictures together, and the result was beautiful. I followed up with Katie a few days later at her request... Read More to discuss what I loved and what I might have wanted done differently. On my big day Katie was at the venue before I was, conducted herself professionally, and is generally just a sweet heart. Thanks to Katie I was able to look and feel like the most beautiful bride there's ever been. She listened to my feedback from our trial and made adjustments accordingly. Katie, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

2017-10-13T13:29:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Sarah! It was such a pleasure styling you! It makes me so happy that you felt so beautiful on your wedding day! Thanks again for choosing KK hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Brittany Y

Katie is wonderful to work with! The makeup and hair stayed beautiful ALL day (I had an updo). She listens to what you want, and delivers! Made me feel great for my wedding.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Melissa K

Katie is so great! 10/10 would recommend. She listens to what you want and is super helpful when your not sure what you want!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Leah S

I would highly recommend KK Hair & Makeup for any event! Katie was fantastic and super easy to work with - making sure I was happy with how I looked on my wedding day was her top priority. She was helpful and kind and made the day so easy and fun. Hire her!

Katie Kihara

Styling brides for their big day is not only a huge honor for me but also a huge passion! My love for styling hair and makeup professionally began 5 years ago while working for some of the best portrait photographers in the world. I made the jump to weddings not long after and discovered my true love for working with brides. I love being a part of their special day!