Katie Lee Photography

All across Colorado and the front-range

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Film Photography, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

All across Colorado and the front-range (720) 587-5564

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Katie H

Katie did a great job! She was very easy to communicate with, which is great for planning from out of state. She had a positive attitude and made everyone smile which turned out great in the photos. All the photos she took were great and the turn around time for the photos... Read More wasn't too long. She offers several packages that accommodate many budgets.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Katie L

Katie was awesome! During the weeks preceding my wedding, she was very easy to get in touch with and answered all of my questions. On my wedding day, she was punctual and made sure to get all of my must-have shots. Katie was very efficient and detail-oriented. She even brought... Read More an assistant in order to be sure we fit all of the photos in the limited time we had. Katie was very professional and considerate, and I'd definitely use her again!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Sierra W

So excited to find Katie Lee Photography on here! Katie did my Sisters wedding last year and we just booked her for our May 2016 wedding! She did such an amazing job for my sister I can't wait to see what she does for me and my fiance' ! We also booked videography with her after... Read More watching my sisters wedding video and being so impressed! Photography and videography for only $1200! I'm still in shock! Thanks again Katie and see you in MAY!

Stunning Photos

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Avery J

I have used Katie Lee Photography for my Maternity, Engagement, and now my Wedding Photos! I can not say enough how much I love this photographer. Fun yet professional, Great prices, and fast turnaround, my wedding photos only took 2 weeks and there was 948 of them!!! I highly... Read More recommend Katie Lee Photography and look forward to doing Family photos with her next!

Love this Photographer

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Andrea M

Love Katie! Most of the weddings that I have been to I always notice the photographer up in everyone's business. In the brides face, snapping noises from the cameras. I can honestly say that I did not have this with my wedding. She listened to everything that I asked and her... Read More pictures are beautiful!