SC Wedding Cinematography

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Katie and I am passionate about storytelling. Specifically telling your love story by filming your Best Day Ever! I use the newest and greatest HD film making equipment and editing software to create beautiful cinematic films of your love story and your big day! Please see my examples and shoot me a message to find out more about Katie Leigh Media.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Christina F

Katie was AMAZING. She was responsive, informative, professional, and so sweet! She seemed genuinely excited for us on our big day, and we loved her footage. We were so lucky to find her and I could not recommend her more. Reasonably priced too! Thanks for everything, Katie!

Katie MacDonald

Hello! My name is Katie and I'm a video specialist based in Greenville, SC but I LOVE to travel. I have a Bachelor’s in Journalism, an adorable puppy named Roscoe, and a passion for sweet tea, any beach, and a good series on Netflix. I became a wedding videographer in 2012 because I fell in love with making new friends and capturing their love stories to show the world! Please contact me if you want to make a new friend and have your wedding memories preserved forever in a gorgeous way. I can't wait to chat!