Passion is Perfection

Kato Floral Designs has become one of Savannah's premier floral designers. Maria Kato and her team can create custom floral designs using the freshest, and most unique flowers available. We work closely with each client to fulfill their vison, giving special attention to detail and service.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

418 East Broughton Street, Savannah, GA (912) 508-1166

Simply Stunning Work!

Reviewed on 1/11/2014 Brooke V

Maria’s work is simply stunning. I planned my destination wedding from Kansas City and the process could not have gone any smoother. From our first meeting, I had complete confidence in Maria’s work. I know I could trust her to achieve my vision for wedding flowers. We... Read More dreamed big, and then worked together to scale down within my budget, without compromising beauty or quality. Maria was very flexible with meeting times and any changes I threw in throughout my months of planning. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were even more beautiful than I envisioned. My bouquet was breathtaking – I get SO many compliments when I show people my pictures. The bridesmaids’ bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and cake topper were perfect as well. Maria’s personality made her such a pleasure to work with. I loved that she was always smiling! A positive attitude and smile goes a long way for a stressed out bride! I would not have changed a thing about my wedding flowers and am SO thankful that my venue coordinator recommended Maria to me. You cannot go wrong choosing her for one of the most important days of your life.

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Natalie M

Maria's services can be described with one word- perfection. We live in Orlando and planned our Savannah wedding on our own. From my first contact with Maria she was very quick to respond to email (my chosen form of contact) and when we got together for our first meeting, she... Read More actually made me feel like maybe I did know something about flowers after all. Flowers were not something high on my priority list because they've never been important to me, but wow was I surprised when I saw them. Maria took a very out of focus rambling description from me (no hydrangeas, and make it green, but not that kind of green!) and turned it into something stunning. Even now looking at my photos, I exclaim over how beautiful the flowers were each time. I was so in love with my bouquet I gave it as a gift to my grandmother at the reception. You can't go wrong with Maria, she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She quickly turned from just a vendor into someone whose judgement I trusted implicitly. One thing I didn't worry about leading up to the wedding was if my flowers would turn out the way I wanted, and I was right- they were better.

Beyond surpassed my expectations!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 jessica k

Maria was easy to work with (i planned my Savannah wedding from Atlanta) and great at suggesting flower ideas to me. I sent her a bunch of pictures of what I was thinking and on the day of my wedding, she blew me away! The flowers were even more beautiful than the pictures that... Read More I showed her. She sets the bar high! I had a large white boquet that consisted of peonies, ranaculas, and other white flowers. Because my mom, mother in law and myself all love to garden, she put 3 small succulent flowers in the bouquet so that we could each have one to plant. my wedding the weekend before mothers day so it worked out perfectly that on mothers day, we took my bouquet apart to plant the succulent. Also, I have no idea where she got my beautiful but somewhat mutant flowers- what I mean by that is that most of these flowers were sill beautiful and healthy in vases all around my house for just over 3 weeks! I really cant believe how long they lasted! I would definitely recommend kato floral design and in fact my best friend wants to use her later in the year for her south Carolina wedding

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Yadira G

Hands down BEST florist in Savannah GA!!! I fell in love with my centerpieces , especially my sweet heart table flower arrangements. STUNNING!! Meagan and Maria Thank you so so much for everything!!! I am beyond happy i chose Kato Floral, you guys made my wedding look like a... Read More dream!!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Charlotte D

I LOVED my flowers. They exceeded my expectations. Kato helped deliver my dream wedding!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Isabel B

I am so happy I chose Kato Floral Designs as our wedding florist. Maria was a wonderful florist to work with. She is very flexible, responsive, and helpful. She is great at helping you narrow down what you are looking for in wedding floral design. Our floral design for the... Read More wedding was perfect.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Kristen H

Maria was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so detail oriented and made our wedding look like a dream! My bouquet was beyond gorgeous and our center pieces were more than I could have hoped for!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 MM D

Beautiful flowers and helpful consultations!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Kayla S

Kato Floral Designs was very patient as we were trying to plan a destination wedding from Tennessee, and they always responded to our many emails (I may be a little obsessive compulsive). After only meeting once, Maria captured our vision and made it happen. Our only complaint... Read More was that when it was time to have our flowers picked up, they were left laying in the floor of the studio with no one there. The bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages still turned out very beautiful and all were labeled. There was even an extra groom's boutonniere for us to choose from as well as streamers to add on if we so chose. Our flowers were our second largest expense for the wedding and they were well worth it. We wouldn't change a thing! Thank you, Maria.

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Tara H

Maria was outstanding! She is a true artist that transforms your vision for your wedding in to reality. I sent her a few pictures for centerpieces and bouquets and her results exceeded any expectation that I could have had. She also was wonderful near my wedding when my numbers... Read More increased. She allowed me additional requests of centerpieces to accommodate the additional tables. She is extremely talented and works with an outstanding team. From our consultation and phone calls to final delivery….this team is phenomenal. If I could give her ten stars, I would! I definitely recommend her services to any bride in the area.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Caroline R

Wow! My flowers were absolutely stunning - better than I even could have imagined! Danielle was great to work with throughout the planning process, and when I arrived at our venue the day of the wedding, I was stunned at how beautiful everything turned out. Maria took my ideas... Read More for the centerpieces, flowers on the cake, etc. and made them come to life. They were also really helpful in working with my budget. Do not hesitate to book them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Jamie D

Kato Floral designs provided the most beautiful flower arrangements, bridal bouquet, and boutonnieres. Maria was so easy to work with. I simply sent her pictures through email, spoke to her briefly on the phone, and she produced exactly what I was looking for. She is very... Read More affordable and uses quality flowers. I highly recommend using Maria as your florist for your wedding or event.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Joanne W

Maria was phenomenal! Her arrangements are beautiful and her service level is awesome! Her company has earned lifetime customers in me and my husband. I could not have asked for anything better as she far exceeded my expectations! Thanks Maria for making our special day one to... Read More remember!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Molly K

Maria was so sweet, and did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. It's easy to change your mind from the time you book a vendor to the time you finalize details, and she was so accommodating and helpful with adjustments. Aside from bouquets and boutonnieres, she created the... Read More most beautiful flower crown for my niece/flower girl. She also provided an abundance of extra flowers for the cake and my hair, and flower petals for the flower girl. The quality of the flowers was top-notch, and we received so many compliments. My bouquet was a show stopper, and I absolutely swoon when I see photos of it. I am so glad we found Kato Floral!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Mary C

Maria was wonderful to work with for our wedding! She took the time to understand our vision and delivered beautiful florals exactly like we imagined! She does an amazing job and is very professional. We were very pleased with the florals and I would highly recommend using... Read More Maria as your florist.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Paige O

WOW!!! I have never seen more beautiful floral arrangements than that of Kato Floral Designs! Everything about my wedding day was absolutely stunning and everything I could've asked for and more! The work was so beautifully designed and detailed I keep re-living the vision of it... Read More in my head over and over! I am so thankful for Kato Floral Design and the hard work and beautiful detail put into my wedding day!! Thank you so much Kato Floral Design for helping my wedding day to become so beautifully perfect!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Melissa L

Kato made my vision a dream come true. They delivered the most gorgeous flowers with a beautiful set up, better than I could have ever imagined. I received compliments all night regarding the flowers and the beauty of the reception. Thank you so much for making my day so... Read More special!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jovanna M

Kato Floral Designs was an absolute joy to work with. I met Maria for the first time when we were searching for a wedding venue - she was there picking up her floral arrangements from the wedding that took place the day before. After taking with her, I knew that whatever wedding... Read More venue I decided on, I was definitely going to use Kato Floral Design for my flowers. Maria was such a kind and genuine person and the pictures she showed me of her work were incredible. When the flowers were delivered on my wedding day, I was brought to tears by how beautiful the bouquets, ceremony decor, and reception arrangements were. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Kato Floral Designs truly went above and beyond to make sure I had exactly what I wanted - even my peonies which were out of season for our mid-July wedding. I can't thank Maria and Kato Floral Designs enough!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Anastasia M

Perfect! Thank you Kato for making my vision for the wedding reality! The bouquets were perfect and the colors were stunning. :) Choose Kato and you won't be sorry! As a bride planning her own wedding, when you find pros like Maria Kato it really takes some of the stress away.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Melissa D

Thank you to Danielle and Maria! Danielle you helped me create my vision and Maria you brought my vision to life! Our bouquets and Boutonnieres turned out better than I could've ever imagined! My bridal bouquet was one for the books for sure!! From personal experience and word... Read More of mouth, best wedding flowers in Savannah!! Thank you ladies so much!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Kelly K

Maria's work is absolutely stunning! We planned our wedding from another state and the entire planning process was such a breeze. Maria's work was everything I was looking for and perfect for our budget. Not only were we blown away, but so were our guests. Her personality... Read More also matches her amazing work!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 A S

I was able to tell her exactly what I wanted with the types of flowers in the bouquets and she did just that! They were beautiful.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lauren V

Maria exceeded my vision and made my wedding into a fairytale dream! The centerpieces were everything I wanted and more.The flowers were fresh and smelled INCREDIBLE. And all the other little details, such as candles and lanterns were absolutely perfect. Not only does Maria have... Read More impeccable talent, but she is also one of the best people I have ever met. She truly cares about her customers and will always go above and beyond for you. Maria, I just walked around my ballroom and took it all in--it was truly a dream come true. Thank you for everything, we love you! -Zach and Lauren Todd

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Debbie B

If you are looking for a WOW, Kato Floral Designs should be your first choice. A destination wedding is daunting with plans and vision being arranged via email and phone, however, Maria took our daughters vision and made it a reality. The floral arrangements were all... Read More spectacular: altar, ceremony aisles, maid-of-honor, junior bridesmaid, boutonnieres, corsages and table centerpieces. The bridal bouquet, with white orchids, jasmine vines and eucalyptus was so beautiful it actually brought tears to our eyes. We can't thank Maria enough for the exceptional work she did to make this wedding a success.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017

Maria gave my daughter, Maggie, exactly what she envisioned for her wedding ceremony and reception while working within her budget. Maria placed elegant urns filled with magnolia leaves and white hydrangeas in the park for the ceremony and designed beautiful tabletop... Read More arrangements of candles and flowers that really kind of reflected the happiness of the occasion at the reception. Kato Floral Designs came through with flying colors! Thank you, Maria, for bringing my daughter's vision to life on the happiest day of her life!