Food + Catering

515 N McKenzie Ave., Foley, AL (251) 752-5202

Scrumptious wedding food!

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Danielle K

Kathleen Baskin is the owner of Katy's Catering and is one of the most personable wedding vendors that I have had the opportunities to meet. I was pleased with her work immediately! She has working with many clients and celebrities including Fannie Flagg, Cathy Ireland, Tanya... Read More Tucker, and Southern Living Magazines, to name a few. Her gourmet selection of foods has a wide variety of choices that anyone can select from. For our wedding, we chose to have heavy hors d'oeuvres since the reception was in the late evening. Our fare consisted of grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, crab cake balls, shrimp cocktail, an artisan bread and cheese station, a fruit station, and a potato-tini bar complete with choices of mashed or sweet potatoes and any topping you could imagine for each. Even after our wedding, our friends and family are still complimenting the food. My grandmother even made the statement that it was "comparable to the country club". I am pleased with the spread that we had available. She also made a cheesecake for my husband that included chocolate, caramel, and strawberry toppings. He couldn't have been a happier man! The selections that we made for the food were wonderful and Kathleen and her staff used the finest flavors and spices available! I am so thrilled that we chose Katy's Catering!