Wedding Catering

Thank you for choosing Katy's Catering! It is our sincere pleasure to participate in the celebration of your life's special events. With over 35 years in business, we have the experience and insight to meet your one-of-a-kind needs. To ensure your satisfaction, Kathleen Dunaway, owner and operator, will personally oversee every detail of your event. Our constant goal is to go above and beyond to see you thrilled with our results.

Cuisine

African, Cajun, Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Mexican, BBQ, Seafood

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

515 N McKenzie Ave., Foley, AL Orange Beach and Baldwin County (251) 752-5202

Scrumptious wedding food!

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Danielle K

Kathleen Baskin is the owner of Katy's Catering and is one of the most personable wedding vendors that I have had the opportunities to meet. I was pleased with her work immediately! She has working with many clients and celebrities including Fannie Flagg, Cathy Ireland, Tanya... Read More Tucker, and Southern Living Magazines, to name a few. Her gourmet selection of foods has a wide variety of choices that anyone can select from. For our wedding, we chose to have heavy hors d'oeuvres since the reception was in the late evening. Our fare consisted of grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, crab cake balls, shrimp cocktail, an artisan bread and cheese station, a fruit station, and a potato-tini bar complete with choices of mashed or sweet potatoes and any topping you could imagine for each. Even after our wedding, our friends and family are still complimenting the food. My grandmother even made the statement that it was "comparable to the country club". I am pleased with the spread that we had available. She also made a cheesecake for my husband that included chocolate, caramel, and strawberry toppings. He couldn't have been a happier man! The selections that we made for the food were wonderful and Kathleen and her staff used the finest flavors and spices available! I am so thrilled that we chose Katy's Catering!

Kathleen Dunaway