KayDi's Event Plannning & Services

Saint Louis, MO

your idea. your vision. your day.

Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

11722 Criterion Avenue, Saint Louis, MO

She Saved Me and Kept Me Sane

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Tynisha W

I used Kristina after i tried to plan my wedding myself with my matron of honor. She hopped right in and took care of everything. She helped me with every aspect of the wedding small or large including a ever changing guest list, to a everchanging wedding theme and so on. Also... Read More i'd like to add she did all of this great work with her due date looming only 2 weeks away. I am truly grateful for all of her help and expertise and i would recommend her to all brides. She was fantastic.

Exceptional & Above and Beyond Service

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 TaSha R

This planner was enlisted for Day-of Coordination for my last minute wedding that was planned in 3 weeks. She came right on board and never missed a beat. She was thorough and detailed, she was courteous and executed my plans to a tee! I was so pleased with the level of... Read More professionalism and how pleasant she was to work with. She made sure that I didn't stress over last minute details or blunders and made my day run smoothly until the very end of the night. I recommend her to any and everyone I know (or dont know ;-) She ROCKS!!!

Unforgettably Beautiful Wedding- Courtesy of KayDi

Reviewed on 1/19/2012 Tabatha C

We were referred to KayDi's and we're so glad we chose their services. Planning a wedding in STL from another state can have challenges and limitations! Kristina was our eyes and ears. She visited vendors, requested documents, provided links to necessary vendors, stayed on top... Read More of deadlines,(as well as other things I had not thought of or wasn't familiar with) and became like family throughout the entire process! She remained calm, cool, and collected with a smile no matter what. Our wedding was unforgettably beautiful! I'm so thankful KayDi's (Kristina) was there for us to make sure the dream we explained to her came true!