Kayla Knight Cakes

services weddings in Austin and the surrounding areas.

The Perfect Blend of Taste and Design

Kayla Knight Cakes has been creating custom wedding cakes since 2008. All my cakes are freshly baked and extremely moist! Our designs are created specifically with each bride in mind. We will work together to create the perfect wedding cake you envision for your wedding day! Contact us today to schedule your private consultation and tasting and let's design your wedding cake!

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

10 Fairview Drive, Round Rock, TX services weddings in Austin and the surrounding areas. (512) 869-9807
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Rachel K

Kayla was amazing to work with! She was so friendly and accommodating from beginning to end, even allowing me to go to two different tastings because I was so indecisive! I ended up selecting four layers - French vanilla with Bavarian cream filling, pink champagne with cream... Read More cheese filling, chocolate with peanut butter fudge filling, and bananas foster with Bailey's chocolate mousse filling. They were all incredible! We had enough cake for all of our guests to have a slice, along with other desserts, and we still ran out of cake, which I think is a good sign that everyone loved it! The next day, the cake was one of the things from our wedding that people raved about the most. On top of being an incredibly talented baker and lovely person, Kayla also has some of the best rates I found for wedding cakes. I cannot recommend her enough!

2017-12-13T15:28:20 Response from the vendor

Oh wow! What a wonderful review. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I am so excited to hear how pleased you were with everything...from planning and designing, to the look and taste of your cake! Congratulations again on your marriage and I hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Amanda T

Kayla was amazing to work with from beginning to end! She worked with me to give me exactly what I wanted, a beautiful cake that tasted amazing. And Kayla definitely delivered! I originally ordered a cake for 156 people. However, our smaller guest list of 110 still went back for... Read More seconds and thirds, leaving us with the top of the cake that we took home to eat ourselves. Thank you so much, Kayla!!

2017-11-27T13:43:54 Response from the vendor

Oh thank you so much! I'm so happy that I was able to bring your vision to life!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Lauren H

Kayla did an amazing job on the cakes for our wedding! She was an absolute pleasure to work with as well. We went to several cake tastings, but she stood out for the wonderful quality and affordability of her cakes. She worked with my husband to design a cake replica of his... Read More favorite hole at his golf course and his golf buddies absolutely loved it! We got so many compliments on the cake and look forward to eating it again on our 1 year anniversary! :] Thank you Kayla!!

2017-12-09T13:51:48 Response from the vendor

Your golf themed grooms cake was such a creative idea y'all had and I'm thrilled that your fiance and his buddies enjoyed it! Thank you so much for your thoughts and I am so happy that you enjoyed your cakes! I loved working with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Kirsten P

Absolutely amazing! Cake is so yummy and reasonably priced. Will definitely use her again in the future.

2017-12-05T13:28:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you and I look forward to working with you again!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Christy U

Kayla did an awesome job on our Vow Renewal cake and cupcakes. I only got to taste on of the cake flavors but everyone was talking about how great they were .

2017-11-27T13:44:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you and congratulations on your celebration!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Tara H

Kayla was recommended to my by my venue and she was perfect!!! She made me exactly what I wanted!! I got soo many compliments on how yummy the cake was too! I will definitely use her for all of my special occasions!

2017-11-27T13:44:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you and yes, please call me for other cakes! I'd love to create something for you in the future!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Whitney C

Loved our cake! I wanted a very specific semi-naked style cake. Kayla provided exactly what I wanted, and it was BEAUTIFUL!

2017-11-27T13:45:16 Response from the vendor

I'm so pleased that you loved your cake! Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Tayler L

Kayla made such an amazing cake for my wedding! It was beautiful and so delicious. Kayla was so responsive and accommodating when I wanted to change my design and size of the cake. She also went the extra mile to bake my now husband and I cupcakes of our cake flavor to try since... Read More we live out of town! She is amazing and the best choice for your wedding!

2017-11-27T13:41:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. I enjoyed working with y'all and am thrilled y'all were pleased!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Sarah R

Kayla was so sweet and did a great job not only on the cake itself but on adding the flowers and decor around it. We got so many compliments on our cake and brownies--it was way better than those fancy bakeries (hands-down)! Thanks!

2017-11-27T13:45:57 Response from the vendor

I loved your brownie table! What a create alternative dessert for your guests. Thank you for your kind review. I really enjoyed working with you.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Thomas N

We are so happy with our choice to have Kayla make our wedding cake. Not only was she super accommodating during our tasting sessions, but our cake turned out delicious and so beautiful! It truly was perfect, and also reasonably priced. I highly recommend Kayla Knight Cakes for... Read More those wanting a delicious, beautiful, reasonably priced wedding cake! :)

2017-11-27T13:42:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the recommendation! That's the best compliment and I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed your cake!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Bianca S

Not only was the cake by Kayla Knight Cakes absolutely delicious (I ordered a 3-tier lemon cake with semi-naked cream cheese icing for 100 people) but it was designed exactly how I envisioned. Kayla went above and beyond even adding a little extra detail on the frosting. She was... Read More also flexible and able to use an engraved wooden cake stand I provided.

2017-11-27T13:47:22 Response from the vendor

Cream cheese is one of my favorites! I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience and your cake!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Anne M

Our cake for the wedding turned out beautiful. I received so many compliments on how great it tasted too. You won't go wrong with any cake you pick. We loved that we were able to play with the different layers.

2017-11-27T13:48:13 Response from the vendor

Oh, you are so sweet. Thank you for your lovely review.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Lindsay P

Kayla was such a great choice for our wedding cake. She brings you high end quality cakes at such a reasonable price. We got so many compliments on the rosewater cake and it was absolutely beautiful. No regrets here!

2017-11-27T13:49:25 Response from the vendor

Rosewater is one of my favorites! It's unique, but still something everyone will love. You made a great flavor choice! And thank you for choosing me to create your cake! I enjoyed working with you.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Michelle H

Kayla Knight Cakes provided the wedding cake as well as the groom's cake at my wedding in April 2016. What attracted my husband and I to this business originally was of course the affordable prices and value, but also the great selection of flavors and fillings to choose from!... Read More Kayla is such a talented baker. Our cakes turned out not only beautiful, but so delicious! We received so many compliments on the Banana Foster w/Bailey's Chocolate Mousse groom's cake! And the Peach Chiffon w/Bavarian Cream and French Vanilla w/Strawberry Filling tiers on the wedding cake were delicious as well. The wedding cake consisted of 4 different tiers with pillars in between. I provided lots of Baby's Breath to fill the space in between the pillars as well as a cake topping, and Kayla was able to put it all together so beautifully! She was very flexible and allowed me to design the cake the way I wanted it, and she was also very helpful with input on what would work and what wouldn't. The groom's cake had chocolate beautifully dripping, and she also did a great job of putting it together with the New York City skyline figurines I provided for the cake topper. I can't say how impressed I was with working with Kayla, and I would highly recommend her services to others. She is professional and was always very responsive anytime I needed to reach out! With that said, I can't wait until my first anniversary when I can dive into the frozen top tier of our cake! Thanks, Kayla!

2017-11-27T13:50:48 Response from the vendor

You warmed my heart today when I read this. Thank you! It was my pleasure!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Michelle L

Kayla was so easy to work with and both our wedding and groom's cakes came out perfectly! I've had cakes in the past that look amazing, but taste like cardboard. Not Kayla's cakes! She was able to combine absolutely delicious and unique flavors with all the gorgeous details and... Read More elegance of decoration. I would recommend her for any event where you want something irresistibly scrumptious!

2017-11-27T13:51:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a joy to work with you!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Swathi M

Kayla was a great choice for our wedding cake! She was very flexible with our meeting times at our initial consultation. She invited us to a cake tasting event, which is where we were able to sample several different cake flavors and signed her at the event because we were... Read More quite impressed. She makes delicious, beautiful, and affordable cakes. Kayla is very nice, reasonable, and kind. We were unsure what kind of cake to order, and she helped guide the process for us by providing us with examples and advice. We were very happy with our final product on the night of our reception!

2017-11-27T14:06:06 Response from the vendor

I enjoyed getting to work with you and create your cake. Thank you for taking the time to write such a heartfelt review and I hope to be able to create other event cakes for you in the future.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Krystal M

Our cakes were awesome for the wedding! We are definitely not traditional and my fiancé wanted a skull cake with dreadlocks and Kayla made it happen! We told her exactly what we wanted and she made it happen. She was on time and delivered exactly what we wanted. It tasted... Read More absolutely amazing! I had several guests tell me they ate way too much cake!!!! They couldn't stop! You won't go wrong with Kayla!

2017-11-27T14:04:37 Response from the vendor

Your husbands skull cake idea was pretty fun! Thank you for your thoughtful review!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Stefanie P

Working with Kayla for our wedding cake was as easy as 1,2,3. I had showed Kayla a picture of what I had wanted and BOOM, she just made it happen! The wedding cake was beautiful, but more than that, it tasted INCREDIBLE. As a bride, I didn't eat anything during the whole... Read More reception, but I did take the time to eat the cake. And it was gooooood! Working with Kayla you will not be disappointed. She can create some delicious and beautifully crafted cakes that you and your guests will love. Let's just say, we cannot wait to eat the top layer in a year! Best, Stefanie & Ray

2017-11-27T14:03:47 Response from the vendor

Oh you are so sweet. Thank you for your review and I'm so happy that you loved you cake!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Rea F

It was so great to work with Kayla on our wedding cake. My mother and I first met her at the bridal extravaganza where we sampled several cakes. In the end, not only did Kayla have the best prices BUT she had the best cake! Moist. Fresh. Delicious. I booked her on the... Read More spot. We then met with her a few months later for a consultation, and Kayla was very prepared. Everything was set-up when we arrived, and it made selecting our flavors such an easy task. She was also very responsive throughout the whole process. Honestly, after our consultation, I wasn't worried at all about the cake. I just knew it would be great! I was right -- on the day of the wedding, the cake was beautiful. It was exactly what we wanted. More importantly, it was delicious! Her cake was such a big hit with our guests! THANK YOU KAYLA!

2017-11-27T14:02:29 Response from the vendor

You are very welcome and thank you for your review! I'm so happy that the cake was a stress free part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016

Kayla create two amazing cakes for our wedding. The bride's cake was exactly like the picture I showed her and the buttercream frosting was delicious. The groom's cake resembled the Aggie bonfire and our guests loved the red velvet flavor. Not only were the cakes delicious,... Read More they were extremely affordable!

2017-11-27T14:01:21 Response from the vendor

I had so much fun creating your Aggie cake! Thank you for choosing me to be part of your celebration.

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 magdalena D

Talked at length with Kayla on the cake we wanted for my daughter's graduation party. We showed her picture of previous cake and stressed we wanted an elegant looking cake as well as moist and tasty. She got the tasty right, but the 5 tier cake was very very simple looking.... Read More Even had 2 guest say it looked like a stack of books. What was more surprising was Ksyla's attitude and she kept saying we wanted simple and she could comp us an 8" cake for next gathering, Really? After paying $575.00 and my daughter not even wanting to take pictures with the cake. I was very disappointed especially seeing all of her cakes online and meeting with her. Wish I could post pic of cake on here see you could judge for yourself. Never again

2017-11-27T13:54:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts. I am thrilled to hear that you loved the tastiness and flavor of your cake. And I am deeply saddened that you did not enjoy the design of your cake. My apologies if there was... Read Less Read More

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Latisha S

We absolutely loved our cake. Kayla was very easy to work with. She also was able to add our grooms cake last minute. Both our cakes were beautiful! My husband was beyond surprised by his cake and it was delicious! WE will use her again and I will for sure spread the word about... Read More Kayla! Her prices were also fantastic!!

2017-11-27T14:00:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the lovely review! Word of mouth is the best compliment and I look forward to working with you again for other events.

Good Cakes

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Zana G

I really loved how Kayla was prepared when my then fiancé and I went for our initial consultation. We didn't expect to have a tasting at the time, but we did, and she was really nice and professional. The day of our wedding she arrived on time with the cake. My only Con was by... Read More the time my Husband and I got ready to cut the cake, the cake had shifted/slid and was pretty obvious in some of the photos. I'm not sure if it was just very hot that day or if it happened in the delivery process. However, the cake was super yummy and moist. Many people told me the cake was tasty, especially the Groom's cake. Kayla is great, professional and affordable.

2017-11-27T13:58:57 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience and your cake as well. I apologize if the cake appeared to have shifted. I noticed your photos that the cake had been moved after I set up the cake and left. I always try to suggest couples... Read Less Read More

delicious

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Kirstie H

Kayla was always speedy when replying to emails and the cake was delicious. I received so many compliments on how good the cake was. We chose the white with raspberry and chocolate with fudge.

2017-11-27T13:56:12 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy that you enjoyed your cakes and congratulations again!

hot pink/ skulls cakes

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 kristen b

Kayla is such a talented cake baker! I took her a picture and got exactly hat I asked for. My husband wanted skulls and for the cake to look like it was dripping blood....she did them perfect! I will recommend her to everyone! They also tasted great, everyone asked where I got... Read More them from!

Kayla Knight

I grew up in the wedding industry and as a child always loved assisting my grandmother as she prepared for her catering events. In 2008 I decided to start my custom cake business. I love working with couples on their wedding day and helping them create beautiful and tasty cakes for their big day, which is what led me to remaining a small, private baker. I love the relationship and personal attention I am able to give brides and that has driven me to work in a custom kitchen, rather than open a big box bakery.