Classic, Documentary, Dramatic

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lisa S

We owe our friend big time because she introduced us to Kaylynn, who we now hope is a friend for life! Kaylynn is someone you just want to be around. Our first meeting with Kaylynn was wonderful, and we were sold not only because of her professionalism, but you could tell how... Read More passionate she is about her work and how much care she puts into it. We were initially on the fence about engagement portraits and we were so happy we did them. We got to spend more time with Kaylynn which was wonderful, and it gave us a feel for the wedding day. Kaylynn made us feel very relaxed during the shoot, and helped us brainstorm different locations and outfits! She really encouraged us to be ourselves and just interact like we normally would. This resulted in genuine pictures. We received a ton of comments on our pictures, asking who the photographer was that did such authentic pictures, as our friends and family felt like the pictures really captured us, and our pets! Knowing I would see Kaylynn on the wedding day helped me feel a sense of calmness. She was readily available to discuss any concerns related to timing, wedding day picture locations, and logistics of the night. Somehow, she got a picture of everyone at the reception even though we had a cocktail style reception which makes it more difficult. Again, her passion for her work came through when she suggested additional pictures that she felt looked good with the lighting and in certain parts of the venue. We will definitely be telling anyone who gets engaged to contact Kaylynn or we really believe they'll be missing out. Kaylynn is someone you want with you on your wedding day! She made our first look everything we wanted, and every couple should experience it this way on their wedding day. Thank you for everything Kaylynn!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Kelsey S

This woman is INCREDIBLE!!! The amount of time and effort she puts into each photo she captures is incredible! I booked Kaylynn as my wedding photographer and I not only gained a fabulous photographer but also a friend! Every picture she took was better than the next! It was so... Read More hard to choose pictures from engagements and bridals because we had SO many to choose from! She is also phenomenal to work with! Very sweet, kind, and just a genuine soul. She is also extremely reasonable for the amount of work she puts into every session she does. I would highly recommend Kaylynn to anyone looking for a photographer and can't wait till I can use her again for Christmas cards!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

My husband and I had a very intimate wedding last November. I could not be happier with Kaylynn's work! She takes absolutely beautiful photos. She was extremely tactful and efficient. I have photos hung in several places in our home and I never get tired of seeing them. I... Read More am so glad we chose a photographer with such talent!

Talented and professional

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Tallie K

Kaylynn was a fantastic photographer. She was very direct and helpful. She does an amazing job getting everybody (in our case almost 20 ppl) in the bridal party to do what she needs. She was super quick and efficient when it came to getting a lot of pictures taken in a short... Read More amount of time. Our pictures look gorgeous and it is thanks to her! Her Assistant Zack was also great. Together they got all the pictures we wanted. They were always there and worked well with our wedding planner on all the details. They made the whole process easy and comfortable. I cannot say enough about Kaylynn. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a fairly affordable, talented photographer. Plus, she was a lot of fun.

Kaylynn really is the BEST!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Megan D

I have absolutely nothing but positive things to say about this photographer. She is super talented, but also fun, kind, and highly professional. The photos for my engagement shoot and wedding were definitely the most important thing to me next to my dress, and Kaylynn was my... Read More little splurge. (She was worth every penny!) I'm an art aficionado, so it was so very important to hire someone who was highly talented and also was reasonably enough priced for my price range. I never expected to find someone who I would also click with as a friend as well, but thats the thing about Kaylynn, she will always exceed your expectations! Truly, she just blew the competition out of the water. If you don't believe me, just look at her work. It speaks for itself. Also, if you notice, everyone in her photos always seem so very happy. She has this way of capturing pure joy that is so beautiful--that's why I knew she was the right choice! Our pictures turned out to be everything I wanted and more. If I have the opportunity to use her again in the future, I'd totally do it and I'd recommend to her to anyone. She was the BEST vendor we worked with for the wedding and an absolute joy to to work with.

Kaylynn is THE Best!

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Ashley J

We have used Kaylynn for our wedding and engagement photos. Kaylynn has been super easy to work with and just a pleasure overall. Her artistic eye to catch the most amazing photos is truly a gift. Keep up the fantastic work, I haven't seen anyone's work remotely close to... Read More yours yet! Thanks for everything!!!

Can't say enough good things

Reviewed on 12/04/2012 Chelsea M

Very good at catching the special candid moments! So easy and pleasant to work with. Amazing at catching the perfect lighting. I didn't even notice she was there she just snuck around snapping shots rather than being in the way or always making people "pose". Encourages outside... Read More of the box photo ideas.

photographer

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 amanda G

great to work with. Very creative and loves what she does

Amazing Pictures and Amazing Photographer!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Lyndsey K

I can't say enough great things about Kaylynn Marie! I began emailing photographers a year before my wedding to make sure that I found the most perfect photographer for my wedding. I contacted all of the popular photographer and was shocked at their price ($4000+). I stumbled... Read More upon Kaylynn Marie photography through some of the wedding websites and instantly fell in love with her personality. Her emails made me feel like we had been BFFs for years. I took a gamble since she didn't have many pictures on her website and not many reviews online though the small pictures she had were gorgeous! I was looking for a photographer who I could handle on the stress on day of my wedding. With me living in Las Vegas, I needed someone who I could communicate well through emails. Her personality fit perfectly so I booked her for my wedding! Months later, I booked a last minute flight to Louisiana and thought it would be a perfect time to do my bridal portraits. I told Kaylynn that it was a last minute idea and she said it wasn't a problem. She was extremely flexible and willing to work with me. I scheduled a photo session with the venue for 4pm and notified Kaylynn around noon the day of the photoshoot. She was more than happy to shoot with only 3 hours of notice! The bridal photoshoot was awesome!!! She completely made me feel comfortable the whole time and gave great direction during the whole shoot. My little sister who was thinking of going into photography was with me and Kaylynn was giving her advice. Overall it was a great experience! During the wedding, Kaylynn was there early in the morning and stayed with me well past the 8 hours written in the contract! She was amazing to work with and was able to handle my crazy family and my fiances HUGE family! I had a great time with her and suggest her to anyone! Her assistant was a sweetheart, too! Every time she finishes a photoshoot, she always gives you a sneak peak at the pictures! My wedding picture sneak peaks look AMAZING!!! I can't wait to get the rest! My sister has been the maid of honor 5 times in the last year and has said Kaylynn Marie pictures were the best she has ever seen. I love Kaylynn Marie photography!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 2/07/2012 Natalie F

One of the best in baton rouge! She does a great job telling a story about your wedding day with her pics. She is very nice, fun, and easy to work with. High-quality photos!