Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

Classical, Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Lauren G

I don't know where to start when I say Kazz Orchestra is the best wedding band ever. I'm a NYC bride that was getting married in Philly. I've been to a million high end weddings with all types of bands and knew I wanted a very specific type of band. I cared about one thing for... Read More my wedding, having a band that could rock the crowd with Motown and soul music. After tons of internet searching, I stumbled upon Kazz and knew they were our band. I talked to Joe and booked sight unseen without ever seeing them in person. Since Kazz specializes in the NYC market, I was so excited that they agreed to come to Philly. Kazz was a million times better than all the high end Philly bands we checked out. We used Kazz for the following, acoustic guitar for the ceremony, piano for the cocktail hour and the full 9 piece band with horns for the reception. From the moment I heard the acoustic guitar before walking into my ceremony I got the chills from how good the acoustic guitar was. For the reception, I almost started crying when I heard the band start to play before we walked into our reception because they were better than I could have ever imagined live. The two lead singers will BLOW YOUR MIND, seriously they are the most talented singers I've ever seen in a wedding band. I actually booked sight unseen after seeing the female lead singer sing Etta James At Last on a youtube clip. The band members are all so talented and make the band SO GOOD. Every single person at my wedding came up to me during the night and are still emailing/texting and calling saying how amazing the band was. I think it speaks for itself when 200 people (with half the crowd over 60) going nuts on the dance floor at midnight screaming for more music when it ended at 12:30am. People did not want to sit down and did not want the band to stop playing. I actually am guilty of not talking to a bunch of people at my wedding because I having way too much fun getting drunk and dancing up a storm. My feet hurt for days and I destroyed my dress acting like a nut job on the dance floor. My now husband at one point was on his back on the ground, on stage screaming at the crowd and getting serenaded by the band at midnight since it was his birthday! O, we're Jewish and Kazz did such an incredible Hora, they knew just the right amount to play. They also learned custom songs at our request which made our night. One of our best friends favorite song is Run Around Sue, we couldn't imagine not having it at the wedding. Kazz learned it, and even dedicated the song to him and got him on stage with the mic...our friends won't shut up about how amazing that moment was. I can't thank Joe and the entire band enough, seriously everyone in that band is amazing and so friendly. I really didn't care about planning a wedding, the little details or quite frankly anything except having the best band ever. Joe is a total pro, organized with all my vendors without needing anything from me and helped make my night perfect. My other vendors all reached out to say how amazing the band was and that Joe was incredible to work with. I'm a really touch critic, this is the best band and the best kept secret. They are incredibly affordable and quite frankly should raise their prices because they are the best. Book this band, trust me, just do it. THANK YOU SO MUCH KAZZ!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Siân G

Kazz Music is a fabulous choice for couples looking for a band who knows how to jam! They kept our guests at our reception dancing from start to finish. The band has fantastic chemistry and sounds superb! They play everything from Motown to modern hits. Joe is a great point of... Read More contact, very prompt, thorough, and efficient, not to mention very personable; we had a great meet and greet with him before the wedding and he talked us through the whole process. Joe took care of everything from the ceremony music to the reception party and it all was perfect! We cannot praise this band enough on their skill and professionalism.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Joe L

Joe and Kazz Music were incredible at our celebration! Joe met with me beforehand to make sure that he could help us create an event that was custom fit for us. We hired all 9 pieces and they filled the space perfectly without drowning out conversation. The vocalists were... Read More amazing and the chemistry within the band was infectious. I highly recommend this band.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Paige-Leigh Z

Kazz Music made our wedding everything we could haved dreamed of and more! Yes, the band is fun, flawless, and fantastically upbeat (everyone was dancing!)- but you will not find any band leader who is as efficient, professional, and kind as Joe! From start to finish, Joe was so... Read More organized - even our photographer and wedding planner commented on how wonderful Kazz is to work with. Joe had tons of helpful hints for us in planning our wedding. One thing to note- you will deal directly with Joe (who is part of the band) during the planning process, and not some manager who does not perform with the band. Kazz even surprised us with a last minute dedication song to our group! Our family and friends kept coming up to us to say how terrific the band is! I could go on and on, and am happy to answer any questions you may have. Save your self the time and energy and hire Kazz now!

2016-10-20T22:43:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the awesome review! I'm so thrilled everything worked out so amazingly well, and I'm also thrilled that we pulled off the surprise for your father so well! That was definitely a first for us, and I'm glad it went exactly as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Sarah V

Do yourself a favor and book this band NOW! You won't be sorry. They were hands down the best part of our wedding at Brotherhood Winery and people could not stop raving about how fantastic the band was! Our guests were constantly out on the dance floor and the variety of music... Read More had something for everyone - we had all generations out there dancing all night. Love this band so much!! Cannot recommend them enough. Seriously, why haven't you booked them yet?

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Claire B

We just had our wedding on July 30, 2016. Kazz Music was fabulous! Our guests had a blast and everyone raved about the band!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Katie H

BEYOND FANTASTIC!!! We found Joe and the Kazz Music Orchestra through a family friend who used them at their daughter's wedding. It was hands down the best recommendation we could have received for our wedding. From the moment we reached out to Joe, he was awesome - friendly,... Read More upbeat, full of helpful info and super talented! He provided us with a detailed planning document that helped us navigate so much of the other wedding details and made our whole experience SO easy. We even had the chance to meet up with Joe for drinks a few times during the planning process, which was wonderful. By the end, he had everything so set for the wedding that we just had a chance to hang out and chat about non-wedding stuff, which was awesome! Joe took care of all of the setup with the venue and day of items, and the rest of the band showed up that night and blew the roof off the place! The voices, the music, the fantastic range of stuff they play - the dance floor was wall to wall packed the ENTIRE night, which is what we had hoped for. I can't begin to tell you how many people asked us for their info, and told us it was the best wedding band they had ever seen. Just phenomenal, and we are so grateful to all of them for their talent and for sharing our day with us!

2016-05-10T15:30:08 Response from the vendor

Hey Katie! Thanks so much for the awesome review! We had a blast playing for you, and I had a blast working with you! Let's do beers at Emma's Ale House again soon! Thanks again for everything!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Gina G

If you want an amazing, fun, easy to work with band for your wedding, hire Kazz Music now! They were absolutely unbelievable at our wedding and made our day that much better. Joe was absolutely fabulous to work with. He is so organized and makes the entire planning process... Read More seamless. He is such a great guy and truly cares about making your day as best as it can be. The band had people on the dance floor the entire reception. Everyone was raving about them the whole time, they couldn't get enough! Aside from their amazing talent, they are such a fun band that makes everyone want to get up and dance. I've already told all my friends to hire Kazz Music so I can enjoy them at every future wedding I go to. Thanks so much to Joe and the band for making our wedding unforgettable!! - Gina & Nico Barnes

Reviewed on 1/11/2016

Wow. There are so many options out there and bands for you to look at. Do yourself a favor, pick KAZZ and never look back, it will be the best decision you make when hiring a band. Professional and they rock out better than anyone. Joe is the man and Rhonda, oh sweet Rhonda.... Read More What an incredible voice. They are best and can't wait to use them at our 10th wedding anniversary!

Reviewed on 12/19/2015

Kazz Music Orchestra is the best wedding band I have ever experienced and I couldn't be more thrilled that they played at our wedding. It's a month later and our wedding guests are calling, writing, and raving about how amazing Kazz was and saying "Where did you find that... Read More band?!" Everyone had such a blast and didn't want the night end, even though we had a later wedding for the U.S. that went until 12:30/1 am. People loved the variety and how the music allowed everyone to enjoy. The band members are ridiculously talented musicians as well-- you will not find better singers many places. Kazz played their hearts out and truly wanted our guests to have the best night. In addition, Joe- Kazz Music's Director- is an incredible person who will go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding reception is perfect. We both live in the Hudson Valley and met multiple times in person before my wedding and exchanged many many emails about family preferences, details. etc. My husband and I are so lucky to have had this experience and have Kazz play at our wedding. It was an unforgettable night and I hope one of my friend's hires them to play one day so I can relive the magic!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

Joey Kazz and his orchestra are the best party band around. They just played my wedding znd people cant stop talking about them. Their singers are top notch and can sing ANYTHING! And those HORNS! I'm a musician myself and there's nothing like hearing a full horn section playing... Read More Motown. One of the best services they offer is the ability to learn up to four new songs not on their playlist for your wedding. Get this band if you want if you want the best! True professionals!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

AMAZING band. My guests were awed by the singer, Rhonda and danced all night. Even the photographer said this was the best wedding band he's heard!! Make sure you get the full horn section, it's well worth it!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Katie H

5 STARS!! I can't say enough great things about working with Kazz. And neither can my wedding guests! Kazz played my December 5th wedding at Marina del Rey and they rocked the house. Everyone was on the dance floor all night -- I can't tell you how many compliments I received... Read More about how great they were. Even from the beginning, Kazz blew me away. The detail-oriented planning process, their willingness to work within our budget, their speediness in responding to our questions--everything about Kazz and Joe (the band leader) is top notch. No other band we considered came close to what Kazz delivered. These guys are the real deal and trust me when I say, you'll LOVE working with them. I wish I could go back in time and relive the amazingness that was our wedding reception--but if I ever need a band for another event, I know who to call! Thanks again for making our special night even more memorable!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Adriana M

I can't say enough about the awesomeness that is Kazz Music! HIRE THEM. I am a flutist and music teacher, so finding a great band was on the top of my priority list when wedding planning. I had the good fortune of going to college with the band leader Joe and Andrea (the... Read More pianist), and also some local connections. Joe was extremely professional, helpful and organized from the first day I contacted him, and genuinely excited to be a part of our wedding day. We chose a band of six (you can choose how many musicians based on your needs, budget, type of venue, etc.), and every single band member was outstanding and put their all into performing. They got our guests up on their feet, played a great variety of songs, from motown to swing and jazz, pop, contemporary, etc., and we had so many compliments on their behalf. I had total confidence in Joe and his ability to coordinate the flow of the reception and I'm so glad I did. He offered great advice along the way, and was flexible with some last minute changes. The lead singer Rhonda has a beautiful voice and blew us away! Live music is worth every penny, and Kazz Music proved to be a phenomenal investment.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

From start to finish Kazz was absolutely wonderful. The communication was fast and clear, the care for the clients was always apparent, and we didn't have a single issue. The band travelled all the way to Vermont to play for us and graciously shared hotel rooms, set themselves... Read More up in a brand new place without questions, and then totally and completely rocked. They are so talented--from the piano at the ceremony to the Jazz at the cocktail hour to the mix of Motown and contemporary at the reception--it was all truly incredible at a great value. The band will learn a few new songs for you, and about a month before the wedding I heard 500 Miles on the radio. I hesitantly brought it up to Joe as a potential new song, but I was so excited when he loved the idea. I think everyone who hires Kazz should make sure they play that song. It was one of the standout moments of my night. They did it so well and it was so much fun. Beyond sheer talent, Joe and his band are great at reading the crowd and adjusting their song list accordingly. They make the whole experience very personal and it shows in the success of the night. Plus, Joe is incredibly organized and, as band leader, is largely in charge of keeping the night on schedule and flowing smoothly. You want someone like Joe doing that job. Even my wedding coordinator was impressed. She said he did half her job for her. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding band. We've had so many people ask for their contact information and I've passed it on to each of those people with glowing recommendation. I really hope that if you're considering hiring Kazz, you save yourself any further research and book them. I know you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

It's been a couple of months since the wedding, and every guest that I meet tells me how much they enjoyed the wedding and the band. Even friends of guests have commented about how they heard it was a great party and Kazz Music was a big part of it. Again, it's all because of... Read More this FANTASTIC band - Joe Kaczorowski and Kazz Music were PHENOMENAL!!! The song selection was a perfect mix. Make sure that the dance floor is BIG enough. Guests were dancing before the bridal party was introduced until the band played their last song. Their music is like a magnet, and everyone dances...AND I mean EVERYONE. They learned the song for the first dance and played it beautifully. Joe did a SUPER job as the MC for the evening events. I'm looking for another party to have, so we can hire them again. If they're available, HIRE THEM!!!! You won't regret it and you'll be OVER THE MOON at how GREAT they are!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

**YOU NEED THIS BAND AT YOUR WEDDING!!!** If you love good music and want to have a super fun wedding celebration and a stress-free planning process then do yourself a favor and call Kazz Music immediately. Each and every musician is extremely talented and all together their... Read More sound and their energy is amazing. Our guests ran to the dance floor from the moment the doors opened, and other than the first dances and speeches, the dance floor was full the entire night. What more could we have asked for? Joe, the director, was a pleasure to work with. He not only helped with the music, but also with planning the timeline of the wedding reception. He was very easy to get in touch with and put in the extra effort to make sure we were happy with everything. Guests are still telling us how much fun they had and how good the music was. Thanks to Kazz Music, our wedding was exactly what we had hoped for!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Kazz Music played at our wedding on September 12, 2015. I cannot say enough about how wonderful they were! From the moment we reached out to Joe about potentially booking the band, he was incredibly friendly, professional and responsive. He provided us with a detailed planning... Read More document to sort out first dances, song requests, the order of the ceremony, etc. He reached out to the other vendors before our wedding to make sure that the timing of the reception was totally coordinated between the caterer, the photographer and the band. He took the time to get drinks with my husband and me a few months before the wedding, and responded to all of our emails super quickly. Most importantly, the band was outstanding at the wedding! Everyone was raving about the quality of the musicianship. The band played a perfect mix of Motown and pop that appealed to all generations of guests. They had everyone up and dancing all night long! Many said it was the best wedding band they'd ever heard, and of course we agree! Thank you SO much to Joe and the band. You were truly incredible to dance to and to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend Kazz Music for your wedding band needs!

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Stacey H

These guys were great. They played a big array of genres The process of working with them was also extremely easy. The band leader Joe was incredibly responsive and was able to provide an easy outline to follow to help us organize. Joe really goes the extra mile, even meeting... Read More with us for a drink to get to know us and go over everything together in person. His enthusiasm is infectious and you can tell he and the band love what they do. Great energy. Many of our guests asked us about them and raved about how great they were at our wedding. I give this band 5 stars. I would hire them again and recommend them to everyone I know. Price? Very reasonable

True Professionals

Reviewed on 3/14/2015 Caleb R

Kazz are the best. They nailed the Motown/Soul/contemporary-pop combo we wanted most for our wedding, and kept the party high-energy until the very last song. They even learned our wedding song ("For Once In My Life") on pretty short notice, and did an awesome job. Joe, the... Read More band leader, was great to work with, and very patient with me (I was a bit of a Groomzilla, I'll admit). I would strongly recommend this crew of true professionals.

Greatest Band Ever!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Jenna S

Kazz music orchestra is an absolute pleasure to work with. They were extremely flexible and helped me achieve our vision of having all Motown/60s music for our wedding. Joe, the band leader was quick to answer his emails and detailed with his suggestions ans feedback. We worked... Read More very closely on the song list, and his musical knowledge is unparalleled. He was attentive to all of our needs and easily handled any changes that arose. We appreciated their professionalism, but even more importantly, they are talented! What a group of performers; you can tell everyone is passionate about what they do and that they were enjoying themselves. They kept the party going until midnight. I've already recommended them to a friend's sister who will use them for their wedding. I would highly recommend them to any couple, because they make the planning process enjoyable!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Amy C

Kazz played at our wedding and they were absolutely amazing, and also the nicest people to work with throughout the entire planning process. They kept the dance floor packed the entire night! After the wedding, my husband and I kept saying how great they were and how they really... Read More made the reception a fun party. We also got lots of compliments from our guests, some of whom were actually cheering for the band like they were at a concert! Kazz are flat-out awesome, to the point that the manager of our wedding venue said he will be recommending them to other people who are having events there. If Kazz are available, don't hesitate to book them... you will be VERY happy you did! :-)