The Affordable Band with Soul, Not Cheese!

The Kazz Music Orchestra is an award-winning wedding band that has been dazzling wedding crowds across the Northeast since 2010. Featuring two of the best singers you'll ever hear, a tight horn section, and a rockin' rhythm section, we're guaranteed to keep the dance floor packed! New to The Knot, we've been winning other industry awards for years! Yeah, we'll rock your wedding with incredible music - any of our reviews or past couples will tell you that. But, on top of that, we'll make the planning process fun and easy! Getting together to review our detailed planning document over drinks will make sure we've got all of the details right, and will make sure we really know what you want! Our personal approach sets us apart!

Guitar, Keyboard, Piano, Saxophone, Vocals

Classical, Dance, Disco, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Lauren G

I don't know where to start when I say Kazz Orchestra is the best wedding band ever. I'm a NYC bride that was getting married in Philly. I've been to a million high end weddings with all types of bands and knew I wanted a very specific type of band. I cared about one thing for... Read More my wedding, having a band that could rock the crowd with Motown and soul music. After tons of internet searching, I stumbled upon Kazz and knew they were our band. I talked to Joe and booked sight unseen without ever seeing them in person. Since Kazz specializes in the NYC market, I was so excited that they agreed to come to Philly. Kazz was a million times better than all the high end Philly bands we checked out. We used Kazz for the following, acoustic guitar for the ceremony, piano for the cocktail hour and the full 9 piece band with horns for the reception. From the moment I heard the acoustic guitar before walking into my ceremony I got the chills from how good the acoustic guitar was. For the reception, I almost started crying when I heard the band start to play before we walked into our reception because they were better than I could have ever imagined live. The two lead singers will BLOW YOUR MIND, seriously they are the most talented singers I've ever seen in a wedding band. I actually booked sight unseen after seeing the female lead singer sing Etta James At Last on a youtube clip. The band members are all so talented and make the band SO GOOD. Every single person at my wedding came up to me during the night and are still emailing/texting and calling saying how amazing the band was. I think it speaks for itself when 200 people (with half the crowd over 60) going nuts on the dance floor at midnight screaming for more music when it ended at 12:30am. People did not want to sit down and did not want the band to stop playing. I actually am guilty of not talking to a bunch of people at my wedding because I having way too much fun getting drunk and dancing up a storm. My feet hurt for days and I destroyed my dress acting like a nut job on the dance floor. My now husband at one point was on his back on the ground, on stage screaming at the crowd and getting serenaded by the band at midnight since it was his birthday! O, we're Jewish and Kazz did such an incredible Hora, they knew just the right amount to play. They also learned custom songs at our request which made our night. One of our best friends favorite song is Run Around Sue, we couldn't imagine not having it at the wedding. Kazz learned it, and even dedicated the song to him and got him on stage with the mic...our friends won't shut up about how amazing that moment was. I can't thank Joe and the entire band enough, seriously everyone in that band is amazing and so friendly. I really didn't care about planning a wedding, the little details or quite frankly anything except having the best band ever. Joe is a total pro, organized with all my vendors without needing anything from me and helped make my night perfect. My other vendors all reached out to say how amazing the band was and that Joe was incredible to work with. I'm a really touch critic, this is the best band and the best kept secret. They are incredibly affordable and quite frankly should raise their prices because they are the best. Book this band, trust me, just do it. THANK YOU SO MUCH KAZZ!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mike G

Music can make or break your wedding. If you want to have crowds of people on the dance floor for the entire night at your wedding, book Kazz Music immediately. The first time my (now) wife and I saw Kazz perform, we were at a family member’s wedding in the Hudson Valley.... Read More During the wedding, we were up front dancing for what seemed like the entire night! We both left saying how much fun we had because of the band’s performance. When we got engaged about a year later, we put booking Kazz as the number one vendor we had to book. Planning the wedding with Joe was an absolute pleasure. He is so easy to communicate with and makes himself readily available to meet any of your needs/concerns. He was the only vendor we had who took the time to meet up with us (multiple times) to just “hang out” and learn about my wife and I. This ultimately led to an unbelievably positive, relaxed working relationship which was much appreciated among all of the stressful decisions we had to make while planning the wedding. He made sure that the band fit our exact style for both the reception and our ceremony. The band’s performance at our wedding was incredible. Whenever we talk to family members and friends about our wedding, the conversation inevitably comes back to the band. The piano during our ceremony was a beautiful addition that I would highly recommend. Their ability to learn new songs and play the classics ensured that all of our guests (young and old) were on the dance floor having a great time. Each member is an amazing musician that brings a lot to the table. Having seen the band perform at a family member’s wedding and working with them for our own, it is without hesitation that we recommend Kazz Music for your wedding!

2017-10-23T22:26:54 Response from the vendor

Mike! Thanks so much for taking the time to post this! Such an awesome review, and I really appreciate you taking the time to post it! You're awesome! Stay in touch, and I'll talk to you soon!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Katie H

BEYOND FANTASTIC!!! We found Joe and the Kazz Music Orchestra through a family friend who used them at their daughter's wedding. It was hands down the best recommendation we could have received for our wedding. From the moment we reached out to Joe, he was awesome - friendly,... Read More upbeat, full of helpful info and super talented! He provided us with a detailed planning document that helped us navigate so much of the other wedding details and made our whole experience SO easy. We even had the chance to meet up with Joe for drinks a few times during the planning process, which was wonderful. By the end, he had everything so set for the wedding that we just had a chance to hang out and chat about non-wedding stuff, which was awesome! Joe took care of all of the setup with the venue and day of items, and the rest of the band showed up that night and blew the roof off the place! The voices, the music, the fantastic range of stuff they play - the dance floor was wall to wall packed the ENTIRE night, which is what we had hoped for. I can't begin to tell you how many people asked us for their info, and told us it was the best wedding band they had ever seen. Just phenomenal, and we are so grateful to all of them for their talent and for sharing our day with us!

2016-05-10T15:30:08 Response from the vendor

Hey Katie! Thanks so much for the awesome review! We had a blast playing for you, and I had a blast working with you! Let's do beers at Emma's Ale House again soon! Thanks again for everything!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Seth W

The one thing I told my wife that I wanted for a wedding was a band and am I glad she listened to me!! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to hire Kazz Music Orchestra. Joe and the band made for a magical evening, they were flexible with the evening and walked... Read More us through the whole process. Not to mention they're amazing musicians!! All of them were a joy to work with and really made for a special evening. Thank you!!

2018-01-20T13:03:14 Response from the vendor

Hey Seth! I can't thank you enough for these awesomely kind words! It was so great to party with you guys! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Becky G

Words cannot express my gratitude for Joe and the rest of Kazz Music Orchestra for making our day over the top special!! Everyone is the band is kind and amazingly talented. I felt like my friends were up there jamming and having just as good of a time as we were!! Joe is one of... Read More the nicest people you will meet and so easy to work with. Again and again our friends and family have come up to us to tell us how much they enjoyed the band. I could not imagine doing this without them!! Thank you for you professionalism, beautiful music and great time!!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Nick M

I'm a musician myself, and while I'm committed to my day job, I've played a number of wedding gigs myself in the past several years. My biggest single request to my fiancé for our wedding was a phenomenal, live soul band (with horns). And so, appreciating both music talent and... Read More professionalism around making a wedding band--and songs, sound, dances, announcements, and program planning with toasts, cake, etc--I *cannot* emphasize how amazing it was to have Kazz Music play my own wedding. From the first time that I talked to--and immediately felt great rapport with--Joe, working with him was smooth, helpful, and enjoyable, and they *killed it* on the day of. My rule of thumb about weddings is that you get about 3-4 memories from your wedding that people will remember and talk about. For my wife's and mine: a speech that one of our officiants gave at the end of the ceremony, the surprisingly lavish hors d'ouevres course, the waterfall at Diamond Mills (also highly recommended if you're in the Hudson Valley), and the *dance floor*. If you want a killer live band, you're done looking as of now.

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Max V

Ever since day one, Joe and Kazz Music were a thrill to work with. We knew that for our wedding, we wanted a band. However, determining the right band was the big decision. Joe was extremely organized and made everything as smooth as possible. They were INCREDIBLE. Guests raved... Read More about their quality and the atmosphere they brought to the dance floor. The music spanned from today’s hits and oldies to soul music. Overall, they were the number one compliment we received and our guests loved them. Every song sounded great, especially songs that were learned only about two weeks beforehand. Not only did the band sound professional, but they were a pleasure to work and communicate with through email and phone calls. Kazz Music was very responsive to our requests and made sure they tailored even the most minute details to our wedding. Hire this band, you will not regret it! -Kathleen & Max

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Kathleen K

Kazz Music made our daughter’s dream wedding a reality! Throughout the process, Joe and Andrea were there to provide support and accommodate all of our requests. Even our vendors complimented Kazz for how well organized they were leading up to the big day and keeping the night... Read More running smoothly. When our daughter’s first dance song seemed too difficult to play live (Thousand Years by Christina Perry), they surprised her by writing their own rendition and totally making it her own special song. The music was incredible, and they had everyone out dancing. Throughout the night, our guests came up complimenting how great it was to have a band for a wedding. In addition to the band, we also had Andrea (the pianist) play the organ for our ceremony, which really added to the perfect day. We highly recommend Kazz Music, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 John M

We had a wedding for 110 people at a small hotel in upstated New York in October 2017. I’ll start at the end – from the moment Kazz band (5 instruments and a singer) started playing dance music until the last song, our dance floor was packed. Our guests had a wonderful time and... Read More didn’t want the music to stop. But in addition to being a fantastic band, the Kazz band is great vendor to work with. Kazz band met with venue separately to make sure they could work in the space (our venue had some size constraints). We met with members of the band twice in person to discuss our vision for the ceremony and reception – not only did they quickly understand what we wanted, but they provided valuable feedback and advice. Their expertise extends beyond just music – they helped us streamline the reception schedule (toasts, speeches, dances, etc.) to make sure we had a nice flow to the evening. Best of all, they would tell us “no” if we asked for something they couldn’t deliver. It didn’t happen often, but you can be confident that if Kazz says they will do something, they will do it well. When you work with Kazz band, you know their main goal is to execute your vision and make sure your guests have a wonderful time. We can’t recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017

Kazz and his team were great to work with throughout our wedding planning and our big day. Shortly after we met with Kazz to discuss our vision and how the band would fit, I knew we had made the right choice. We truly felt like Kazz and his team were in our corner and were... Read More going to do everything they could to provide an epic dance party for our guests--which they did! So many of our guests couldn't stop raving about how awesome the band was. Our guests were dancing all night and had a great time. Searching for vendors can be stressful and difficult but I know Kazz will be the best decision you can make for a band. The band will take special care to make sure you get what you want on your big day and it will be a night to remember!

2017-12-27T17:50:10 Response from the vendor

Hey Matt! You guys were a partying crowd, so it was pretty amazingly fun to party together! Thanks for an amazing celebration!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Brynna L

Kazz has been great to work with from day 1! Joe is so easy going and organized. We got so many compliments from our guests about how awesome the band was and how much fun they had dancing! He made the planning simple and executed a dance party to remember. We will definitely... Read More recommend Kazz to everyone!

2017-12-23T17:26:08 Response from the vendor

Hey Brynna! Thanks so much for the kind words! The two of you were so awesome to work with, and your guests were an absolute blast to party with as well! Your wedding was definitely one of the highlights of the year for us! Thanks... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 d h

Alright - you made it to the review page for Kazz Music. Congrats - you are now done looking for your wedding band! Just book them. They have gobs of talent, are super professional, are kind, and will make sure that your guests are dancing all night long. Joe set us up for... Read More intro meeting, helped us craft a reception timeline (something we had not done before), and then delivered a hell of a night. They played what the room needed, learned a special request song for us, and kept the room JAMMING. Why are you still reading? Book them!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Whitney L

You will not go wrong choosing Kazz Music for your event! Working with Joe and the entire group at Kazz Music was an absolute pleasure. Aside from the endless stream of compliments we have received from our guests on how fabulous the music was at the wedding, we also really... Read More enjoyed working with the band during the planning leading up to the event. Joe is extremely accommodating and helped us come up with a perfect timeline and playlist. He went out of his way to meet with us in person before the wedding, where we got to know each other a bit better, and could talk through all the events of the day. They also went out of their way to coordinate with our other vendors so that everything came together seamlessly. The band even learned our favorite song and was really able to read the room with the perfect set of music so that our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. In addition to the band, we also had Andrea (the band's pianist) play piano music at our ceremony which really added to the perfect day. I simply cannot recommend the Kazz Music Orchestra enough!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Daniel L

Like other reviewers here we wish we could add more stars for this band. Five stars just isn't enough! Kazz Music played for our daughter's wedding on July 15th. They were just amazing! Joe and the band were a pleasure to deal with from the very beginning and through every... Read More step of the way. The singers were fantastic and the music just wonderful. The dance floor was packed for every single song, fast or slow. Every guest came up to us throughout the evening exclaiming how much they all LOVED the band. Book them now! You will be as thrilled with them as we were.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Eytan W

My family thought I was crazy to spend this much money on a band, but by the second hour of the reception they took it back! They made the night even more magical than we thought possible. The musicianship alone was worth the money, but add the showmanship and professionalism... Read More and they should be charging double. Thank you, Joe!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Katie S

Kazz Music was professional with a personal touch. They are a group of talented musicians that know how to respond to their audience. They had all our guests dancing from the moment they started to play. Everyone complimented us on the amazing music and even were envious that... Read More they hadn't done the same at their own wedding! No other vendor for our wedding got as many compliments and the band is definitely one element that MUST work well. They were quick to answer questions and had an extremely thorough planning document that helped us prepare for the big day. Joe, the band leader, was always helpful and it felt great to rely on someone who was organized and incredibly easy going. It was important for my husband to have a group of truly talented musicians since he is one as well and I will never forget that look of absolute delight on his face the first time we heard them live. They made our wedding the fabulous and I owe them big time! I trusted them completely and never had to worry for one moment. They went above and beyond and I am truly grateful. I can't wait to hear them at the next wedding I attend!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jeremy G

We used Kazz Music for our wedding party booking an 8 piece band and a guitarist for the ceremony / cocktail hour. The band is absolutely amazing. Joe is extremely organized and helpful with all aspects of planning the wedding day. We met with Joe ahead of time to walk through... Read More the day from start to finish and he worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator. Their music selection is comprehensive and the band brought a ton of hype to the wedding party. Their singers were on the dance floor getting people moving. We would absolutely recommend their services for weddings.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Lila G

Joe and Kazz Music were absolutely INCREDIBLE to work with and did the most amazing job at my wedding. They sounded so wonderful the whole night, kept the crowd dancing, and did a great job MCing the evening. Joe went out of his way to set up time with my husband and I to plan... Read More the full itinerary for the day. He worked closely with my venue and made sure everything went off without a hitch! He even helped me surprise my new husband with a song where I sang and his band played background music, and the singers did backup vocals for me! It sounded great! Multiple guests came up to me and told me how great the band sounded. The band was prompt and professional, and never gave me anything to worry about on my big day. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any couple looking for an extremely talented, professional, and fun band to have on their big day!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Nathan E

We couldn't be happier with Kazz music! They went out of their way to customize the setlist, learn new songs, and ensure the general vibe of the wedding was what we were looking for. They even met with us before the wedding to get to know us, which really helped make the day... Read More feel special. It's much better looking at a band leader like a friend rather than a stranger.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Krista P

If you want the best energy and dance party at your wedding - hire Kazz Music! They not only played at my wedding, I've seen them at friend and family weddings and will legit go see their non-wedding performances because they absolutely rock. They were one of the elements of the... Read More wedding that made it the most memorable party and night of our lives. They keep the dance floor packed and also are entertaining for your guests who prefer to watch and not dance. The day after our wedding guests raved about Kazz Music - they are such a fun, talented, and awesome group to work with. Joe is not only an exceptional saxophonist, he really holds your hand through important parts of the planning process and makes you feel comfortable in your decision making. I cannot say enough about Kazz Music and highly, highly recommend them. They seriously rock and you will have a better wedding if you hire them." Definitely an awesome party. Thanks to the band for rocking as always! 3 Comments

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Gerard F

Can I add 5 more stars and give The Kazz band 10 stars??? They are really and truly the best band ever. Joe is a great planner, always in communication, easy to reach with any questions or concerns, worked perfectly with our day-of planner and is overall a really nice and... Read More genuine guy. The sound of the band is awesome. They have a huge music library to choose from and knock out every song. The two lead singers have an amazing chemistry, the guitarists, the drummers, and the Sax man (Joe) are absolute professionals who crush every note. I can't recommend Kazz band enough. Want your wedding to be a smash hit? Hire Joe and wear your dancing shoes!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Siân G

Kazz Music is a fabulous choice for couples looking for a band who knows how to jam! They kept our guests at our reception dancing from start to finish. The band has fantastic chemistry and sounds superb! They play everything from Motown to modern hits. Joe is a great point of... Read More contact, very prompt, thorough, and efficient, not to mention very personable; we had a great meet and greet with him before the wedding and he talked us through the whole process. Joe took care of everything from the ceremony music to the reception party and it all was perfect! We cannot praise this band enough on their skill and professionalism.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Joe L

Joe and Kazz Music were incredible at our celebration! Joe met with me beforehand to make sure that he could help us create an event that was custom fit for us. We hired all 9 pieces and they filled the space perfectly without drowning out conversation. The vocalists were... Read More amazing and the chemistry within the band was infectious. I highly recommend this band.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Paige-Leigh Z

Kazz Music made our wedding everything we could haved dreamed of and more! Yes, the band is fun, flawless, and fantastically upbeat (everyone was dancing!)- but you will not find any band leader who is as efficient, professional, and kind as Joe! From start to finish, Joe was so... Read More organized - even our photographer and wedding planner commented on how wonderful Kazz is to work with. Joe had tons of helpful hints for us in planning our wedding. One thing to note- you will deal directly with Joe (who is part of the band) during the planning process, and not some manager who does not perform with the band. Kazz even surprised us with a last minute dedication song to our group! Our family and friends kept coming up to us to say how terrific the band is! I could go on and on, and am happy to answer any questions you may have. Save your self the time and energy and hire Kazz now!

2016-10-20T22:43:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the awesome review! I'm so thrilled everything worked out so amazingly well, and I'm also thrilled that we pulled off the surprise for your father so well! That was definitely a first for us, and I'm glad it went exactly as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Sarah V

Do yourself a favor and book this band NOW! You won't be sorry. They were hands down the best part of our wedding at Brotherhood Winery and people could not stop raving about how fantastic the band was! Our guests were constantly out on the dance floor and the variety of music... Read More had something for everyone - we had all generations out there dancing all night. Love this band so much!! Cannot recommend them enough. Seriously, why haven't you booked them yet?

Meet The Manager

Joe Kaczorowski - Band Leader and Saxophonist

I've been leading the Kazz Music Orchestra since its inception. As the only one in the band who is not a full-time musician for a living, I truly got involved with the group because weddings are FUN! You'll find that my approach is extremely personal and involved - Nobody's wedding is "just another gig" to me! Our Story: My wife plays keys in the band, and our good friends (our female singer and drummer) put together the music for our own wedding. After the wedding, we decided to grab our best friends and start this band together! We haven't looked back since! Check us out!