Congratulations on your engagement!

I am the Minister of Love. I have been officiating weddings since 2001 and have married more than 800 couples! I specialize in making your day unique, memorable, and fun! I am new to the Knot, so I don't have any reviews yet...but I have a very active Facebook Page and I have 100's of happy couples! I was chosen out of 118 Wedding Officiants as one of the top 9 in Kansas City! https://www.expertise.com/mo/kansas-city/wedding-officiants Please visit my website kcministeroflove.com for information about my rates and services, sample ceremonies, my calendar, and much more! Please call or text me anytime!

Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational

Ceremony, Wedding

Se Habla Español, Planning

OVERLAND PARK, KS Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area (913) 669-2096
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Nicole P

Amy was wonderful. When we started planning, we didn't have a clear idea of how we wanted our ceremony to go. Amy really helped us figure all of that out by showing us some sample vows and suggesting different ways to format the ceremony. She was available when we needed her,... Read More even the night before the ceremony when I wanted to make some last minute changes. The ceremony was beautiful, and she made the experience go smoothly.

Amy Pulver

I am the KC Minister of Love. I have been officiating weddings since 2001. I would love to help you make your day special and unique! As long as you love each other, I can help! I am not affiliated with a particular church, my religion is Love! I am new to the Knot, so I don't have any reviews yet...but I have a very active Facebook Page and I have 100's of happy couples!