KC WEDDING VIDEO

You just found the most affordable high-end wedding videography service in the city! We are experts in creatively capturing the true emotions and happiness of your wedding day, without being intrusive. We are passionate about couples getting married in our hometown and love being a part of their celebration. We truly put our hearts into filming your big day! Not only will you receive a creative highlight video that you will treasure, but multiple videos which will allow you to relive much more of your once in a lifetime day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Kansas City Area (913) 709-9686

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Hayden F

Having a videographer was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding. Drew was so kind, flexible, and invisible! We hardly knew he was there. However, while he was discreet, are videos turned out amazing! I love watching them over and over again. I would definitely... Read More recommend Drew!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Natalie F

We couldn't have chose a better person to capture our wedding! We LOVED everything about our video! We have and would 100% recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Cindi P

One of my most cherished possessions is my wedding video! At first, I wasn't convinced I wanted or needed a wedding videographer. Now I am so thankful that we were introduced to Drew! Not only is kind incredibly kind, his prices are affordable, and he's flexible. The first time... Read More I watched the video, my breath was taken away. Now every time we watch the video, I tear up. I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to relive our special day at any moment. Drew's work is incredible- everything from his unique shots, the pairing with the music, and all of his special touches. I am so thankful for the heart and soul that he puts into his work. Thank you for providing us with a video that we will treasure forever! We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Allison M

Anything wedding video that you have in mind, he exceeds your expectations! You don't even realize he is present, he is a part of your day without being in the way! (And yet, he captures every single important moment flawlessly) I now recommend him to everyone that I know!... Read More Thank you, Drew, for providing such a priceless gift :)

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Ashley K

In a day full of vendors, photographers, and caterers KC Wedding Video stood out among the rest for their professionalism and can do attitude. Their team was there from the beginning to the end to make sure to capture every special moment of the day. We love the video and have... Read More watched it many times since our special day and constantly get positive feedback about how amazing the day was every time we share it. KC Wedding Video sets the bar high above the rest with a very competitive price for the absolute best product we could ask for.

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Christine C

We were so amazed with having Drew as our videographer. He was so great to work with, and easy to talk to. We hardly noticed he was around but the video shots and special moments were all captured that we will cherish forever. I would highly recommend doing a wedding highlight... Read More video to complement your photos, there's just a sense of feeling like you are there and even watching the videos over again will take you back to your special wedding day.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Kali C

There are some many great things to say about Drew and KC Wedding Video. Before getting engaged, I never thought a video was necessary. Then Drew did my best friends wedding and I thought... Wow, I would pay any amount to make sure I had a video! There is no price tag too high... Read More on how awesome of a job Drew did. He goes above and beyond to make sure to include all the special things you want in your video. He really gets to know the couple personally to make sure the video is the best it can be. Hands down-- my favorite thing to look back at from that special day! My husband and I watch the video over and over again just to relive that moment that we slowly start to forget in our minds. Thank you Drew for all you did for us and I am glad we still keep in touch from time to time.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Courtney K

Drew did such a wonderful job on our wedding videos! He was so easy to work with which is huge because planning a wedding is so stressful it is nice to have one thing not to have to worry about.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Stephanie S

I couldn't decide if I wanted a videographer and now I can't imagine a couple not having one for their special day. Drew was so wonderful to work with and he caught some very candid, magical memories for us. He is very responsive and easy to get in touch with as well. Great... Read More job Drew and I hope many other use you!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Kayleigh L

I got Drew's information after seeing wedding videos he had done for 2 different co-workers. He had done an amazing job and I knew that I had to have him video our wedding day. Drew is so easy to get along with, flexible, and definitely highlighted our wants and needs in our... Read More video. He had great communication with us throughout the wedding planning process and after meeting with him, I was confident that he would capture what we envisioned. Our video brought tears to my eyes and I am so thankful we have all of our videos now to relive our wedding day. He also got everything back to us in a very timely manner. Overall, we were so happy with the work Drew did for us and couldn't be happier with the finished products.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Chelsea R

Drew is amazing! He's one of the kindest people I've ever met and he is so accommodating. He listened to all of my requests with a smile on his face and executed them perfectly in our wedding video. He was punctual and excited on our big day and brought a wonderful engergy with... Read More him (which some people needed.) He got our video to us in a timely fashion and he CRUSHED IT!!!! I watch it at least once a month! Drew is very affordable and worth every single penny! You won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kelsie S

The video that Drew created of my wedding is something I will cherish forever! He is incredibly talented and did an amazing job. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect video to capture our special day! Out of everything we did for the wedding, hiring a videographer was hands... Read More down the best investment. Three years later and I still cry every time I watch it, and can't wait to show it to our daughter one day! You won't regret spending the money on a wedding video and won't find a better videographer than Drew!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Colette B

We used KC Wedding Video for our wedding ceremony and reception video but we also tasked them with making a special video to play at our reception. It was a HUGE hit. The entire place was in tears by the end and EVERYONE was ranting and raving about the video. My husband and I... Read More watch this video every year on our anniversary because it's so special and means so much to us. We loved all of the completed videos that we received from KC Wedding Video but there was a few other KEY ingredients that made our experience with them truly superior: They were extremely responsive to my calls and emails, they always made us feel like a priority and the kicker - they felt it was extremely important for us to LOVE the videos (not just LIKE them). Drew encouraged us to speak up if there were any changes that we wanted to make, he refused to settle for a video that wasn't our perfect dream video. He made us feel extremely comfortable during the process from start to finish. We are so thankful that we chose KC Wedding Video and recommend them to all of our friends and family!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Kaitie B

Drew did an amazing job on my wedding video! I knew from the minute I was engaged that I wanted to use him for my wedding videography. He went above and beyond and was easy to work with. He even worked really well with my photographer. I got married in Jefferson City and he was... Read More able to travel for a reasonable price. I would HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding!! His work is phenomenal! Check out his work. :)

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Taylor J

My husband and I met Drew at an open house at our wedding venue. He was extremely personable and showed us some videos he had done for other couples. Right away we could tell that he goes above and beyond at each of the events he does. That's exactly what he did for our day,... Read More too. He worked side by side with our photographer and captured all of the important moments including our ceremony, speeches, and an amazing highlight video of the full day. We are so pleased with the footage of our wedding day and could not have asked for a better experience. We have recommended him to a few of our friends and love seeing how he captures the special moments of each individual event. If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, don't be! Hire Drew now, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Aubrey S

I debated on whether or not to hire a videographer for our wedding because we were trying to stick a small budget. Everyone kept telling me that I would regret not having a video because the day goes by so fast and they were right! The day flew by and I love our photographs... Read More but really cherish our video. It has been four months since our wedding and I still watch our video weekly. Drew was awesome to work with! He was kind, professional and very flexible. When we first met with Drew he told us one of his goals is to be invisible on the day of the wedding. He did exactly that while still capturing every precious moment throughout the day. Drew worked really well with our photographer and was very patient with our venue when we ran into a few hiccups. Drew completed the video on time and did a wonderful job. You will not regret selecting Drew as your videographer!

Reviewed on 2/08/2017

Choosing to have a videographer is one of the best decisions you can make. I had my wedding taped 30 years ago (VCR at the time:)) and to this day we still enjoy watching it - many people have passed since then and seeing and hearing them in action at my wedding is something I... Read More will cherish forever. So when my daughter got married there was no question on whether or not we would do this. So glad we found Drew, he captured the beautiful evening and made it live forever, he is amazing. He was kind, respectful and seriously one of my favorite vendors. Advice...don't hesitate on your decision, you can't go wrong and you will cherish your video forever!

Drew W.

Born and raised in Overland Park, KS. Running my small homegrown company for the last 5 years has been an incredible experience. Getting to know so many amazing KC area couples and watching their marriages grow has been such an honor. I am incredibly passionate about KC and the folks from here or living here. Our big city with a small town feel. Kindhearted people with that Midwest charm. Every couple has a unique story which led them to their marriage here. Being able to learn a couple's story and to celebrate with them on the happiest day of their lives is incredibly fulfilling.