Cake Toppers, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

KC Metro KS/MO (913) 713-5385

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Samantha M

Kim made the most amazing and delicious wedding cake for our wedding in August 2016. We were thrilled with the way it turned out and how amazing it tasted. I ordered extra because I didn't want to wait a year to taste it again - it's that good! She was so great to work with and... Read More has such a creative eye. I hope to use her in the future for other events!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Sarah J

Everyone at our wedding raved about how amazing the cake was. She is very reasonably priced and very easy to work with! If you are looking for amazing cake, try KC Cake Lady!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Courtney H

Best cake ever! We tried so many cakes, and Kim's was the best by far! The cake turned out perfect! And tasted equally as awesome! Thanks!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Sydney O

Kim did our wedding cake, surprise grooms cake, and also did delivery on the day of our wedding. Her cakes taste WONDERFUL I highly recommend the pink champagne and the peanut butter chocolate! She was so easy to work with and I really felt like she took the time to make sure... Read More she knew exactly what we wanted. I will absolutely be using her again in the future for special occasions.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Natalie M

Wow! Our wedding cake was fantastic! Kim makes the entire wedding cake experience amazing! We met Kim for a tasting. She had several flavors for us to sample. We loved all of them! We decided to make every tier of our cake a different flavor, this was no extra charge at all! We... Read More were so excited to work with Kim that I even ordered cupcakes and a cake for my bridal showe. So many people loved the bridal shower treats that they couldn't wait for the wedding. Kim helped me also secretly design a surprise groom cake. Which he loved, Batman of course! Now, it's wedding cake time! Wow! Our cake was amazing!!! Kim listened to everything we wanted! Our cake was a huge centerpiece of our wedding! Our photographer has 10 pictures of just the cake! It wasn't just about the looks, the flavor was amazing! The frosting was perfect and the cake is so moist! My bridal party begged to set some aside to take home! Kim is a true professional with real talent! I highly recommend her to any and all brides!:)

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Tifany C

We were extremely impressed with Kim and the cakes! I described the cake I wanted and we used a few pictures as guidelines, but none of them did justice to her creation. When I saw my cake it was exactly like I'd pictured! And the groom's cake was out of this world. We had... Read More so many compliments I couldn't believe it. My husband is a huge Royals fan and wanted a replica of the World Series trophy. Kim showed us a picture of what she had in mind, but again it was unbelievable. She was recommended to me by my florist, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She is affordable, very talented, flexible, and great to work with. And the cake was so moist and delicious. Can't wait till our anniversary to eat it again!

Good experience!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Kelley B

Kim was great to work with, took all of our design ideas and made the cake what we wanted! It was nice that we could have multiple flavors at no extra cost. Cake tasting was great, she gave us 6 cupcakes of the most common flavors and it was so moist and delicious! Easy payment... Read More methods via pay pal which is really convenient. Great experience overall! I would recommend her to anyone wanting a wedding cake!

Yum!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Cayla N

This was the very first thing my husband and I booked! It was simple, affordable, and sooooooo yummy. I had no problems with our cake!

cake

Reviewed on 12/20/2011 Rachel H

Was exactly what I asked for...so beautiful!

Rating for Cakelady Designs