Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Jared H

Kearsten is seriously one of the most talented upcoming artists and all of New England. As a creative professional in the wedding industry myself, I was very familiar with Kearsten's work and knew that my wife was a big fan as well. It did not take a lot for us to know that... Read More she was the right fit for us. Once the wedding day came it rained unlike anything we have ever seen. We had to change the venue two days before hand! I knew that our new location would present a tough lighting situation and both of our families are absolutely insane. Kearsten absolutely killed it. I could not believe the images she was able to capture under such difficult circumstances. We are absolutely thrilled with her work on our day and would recommend her to anyone who values top notch artistry. Thank you Kearsten!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Emily B

If I had to review Kearsten in one word it would be MAGIC. But here are several more words to make my point...She's truly a gem inside and out. I had a tight timeline and an even tighter budget but I knew that I loved Kearstens style right away. I shot her a message on a whim,... Read More thinking there was no way - but she was more than happy to work with me on my budget and timeline to make sure I didn't feel like I was sacrificing anything. She put up so well with our crazy band of misfits (wedding party/guests) and remained laid back and relaxed the entire time. If there is one thing people said about my wedding the most, it's how gorgeous our pictures were. I am still hearing it months later. I was 4 months pregnant during our wedding and Kearsten worked with me to get some tasteful photos with the bump, and a lot of them where you could never even tell! I explained to her what I was hoping to capture (vaguely as I really didn't know I just knew I wanted great pics) and she did just that, and more! She went above and beyond and we didn't have a lot of specific requirements, so we let her exercise some creative freedom - highly suggest you do the same. We got a sneak preview of our pictures almost right away and our entire wedding album was available to us in record time. I had a bridesmaid who got married 3 months before us and we had our pictures to us about 2 months earlier than she did! So, to sum it up - Kearsten is a laid back, flexible and talented magical unicorn with a camera around her neck that is sure to amaze everyone with your pictures. You can trust her to capture your special moments in ways you could only imagine in fairytales - and you'll want to plaster your house with them afterwards...which you'll be able to do, quickly!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Shayna B

Kearsten doesn't need any reviews her work speaks for itself....more like it sings for itself. If you have the honor of working with her you will see what I mean. She has a mastery of her field. She is professionally trained, but she has that creative gift you can't teach. She... Read More works some beauty with her camera and is a master light chaser. Her images are so rich and beautiful. The photographs she took of me are by far my favorite and I can't wait to book her again!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jaimie M

Kearsten is so sweet, professional, creative, and talented! My fiancé and I have worked with Kearsten multiple times and have been delighted with the results both occasions. She captures those epic environmental shots, great candids, classic shots, and sweet in-between moments... Read More you'll cherish forever. We know you won't be disappointed choosing Kearsten to be your photographer!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Cynthia M

Kearsten is the most authentic and talented photographer out there. Her calm and gentle personality makes the whole session feel natural and effortless! She also has such a great eye for natural lighting. Her photography really captures the essence of who you & your significant... Read More other are. She did my fiancé & I's engagement photos and they are so perfect!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Rachel S

I asked Kearsten if she would do my senior pictures and she was more than willing to do them! She picked an amazing spot to do them and she had the edited pictures done within the same week she took them! And for a reasonable price they were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! 😍 SENIORS, if... Read More you haven't gotten your senior pictures done yet, would highly recommend Kearsten!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Elise D

You should consider yourself extremely fortunate if you get to be in front of Kearsten's camera! She did some bridal portraits for me last winter and I was BLOWN AWAY by them! Kearsten has an incredible way of seeing and using light in her work. On top of her insane talent, she... Read More has the biggest heart and she makes you feel comfortable and beautiful the entire time (and I'm not one to feel great in front of a camera). I'm bummed I didn't know Kearsten before I got married, because I would have hired her to document the day in a heartbeat! You're in great hands with Kearsten!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Gabbie D

Kearsten made us feel so comfortable! My boyfriend and I were looking to get pictures done just for fun! We had never done anything like this before but she was so encouraging and professional! Kearsten not only made us look fabulous she was funny and easy to work with! We... Read More received the pictures so quickly after (one of my favorite parts) and they were amazing! I would recommend her 1000 times!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Driany G

I love love love Kearsten's photos! She is an absolute pleasure to spend time with during a shoot. She makes you feel totally comfortable and really beautiful. My pictures came out amazingly-- everyone kept asking me who took them. I HIGHLY recommend going to Kearsten for your... Read More next photo session!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Hayden B

My girlfriend, Sarah, and I did a couple's session with her, and it was the most enjoyable experience working with her. Both sarah and I are a bit shy in front of the camera, in no time at all we were at ease and the session went beautifully and the images are truly something... Read More Sarah and I will cherish for years to come. When we get married the only person Sarah will let shoot our wedding is Kearsten, and I agree.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Ariel M

The moment you step in front of the camera she makes you feel comfortable! She's a joy to be around and amazing at her job. There's never a dull moment with her!

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Becky S

Kearsten took photos of my friend and I for our blog launch. I am not the most comfortable with having my photo taken but Kearsten gave the perfect direction and made me feel at ease (I now know what to do with my hands in photos! :) haha). She is professional, creative and a... Read More joy to work with. The composition of her photos is stunning and she truly knows how to capture her subject. Hire this sweet girl and you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Ruthie P

It was such a pleasure working with Kearsten! My best friend and I looked for the perfect photographer to capture our vision for our blog site. Kearsten's photos are stunning and beautifully edited! She sent the photos soon after our session and we were so impressed. I am... Read More looking forward to working with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Allie W

Kearsten is by far one of the best photographers I know. As a young photographer, her work has inspired me to get out of the box with my work! Her work is absolutely breath taking and I cannot seem to get enough of it, each new blog post or social media post I am always... Read More astonished at the work she produces. Kearsten has such a passion and talent for what she does. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Hannah J

Kearsten is very professional and has a keen eye for things people don't typically see. She charges a very fair price for her exceptional skills and with each additional shoot she goes to, I am still blown away. She is a passionate and creative worker and it was a pleasure to... Read More work with her. I am continually impressed by her photos and will absolutely be requesting her again for my graduation photos. You definitely will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Nicole B

I can’t say enough good things about Kearsten. She is absolutely AMAZING! She was a pleasure working with through the entire process. We had a rainy day wedding, but that didn’t stop Kearsten from capturing gorgeous images! She braved the rain and was dedicated to getting... Read More great shots. I could tell by her portfolio that she has a great eye for composition, lighting and capturing beautiful moments. She delivered the same level of detail for our wedding photography. She nailed it! I would absolutely recommend Kearsten to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Amanda B

Kearsten is absolutely wonderful to work with and takes stunning photos!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Denise L

My wedding day was truly a dream come true. Having Kearston there was a God sent. She was accommodating and made us feel comfortable and confident throughout the day. She has such a great eye and as the day unfolded she was able to capture every special moment impeccably. We can... Read More look back on such a special day and relive what we felt. The photos were not only heartwarming but so stunning. If you are looking for someone to capture your special day I would recommend Kearston Taylor Photograghy, from beginning to end, you will be %100 satisfied.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Rebekah S

I had my senior photos taken with Kearsten Taylor Photography. Kearsten has a way of capturing the charm of a moment, and she strives to help her client see the beauty in the memory and in themselves. Her work is cinematic and incredibly creative. Her attention to detail and... Read More light give her photos an incredibly engaging and moving feel. Six out of five stars!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Susie S

Very sweet, talented, and accommodating! She made the overall experience fun and upbeat and the photos came out excellent! Everyone was so pleased with the images. She has a talent that no one else has.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Sean B

As a photographer myself I have had the honor and pleasure to both work with Kearsten and be photographed by her. The shots she has taken of me are some of my favorite photographs of myself (and I'm quite picky! Who isn't when it comes to photographs of themselves!) Kearsten... Read More is sweet and kind and easy to work with! The work itself is artsy, creative and beautiful! Her images are bold, moody and innocent. She has a great eye for color and her edits are breath taking, making her style quite unique. Many times I find myself just staring at and studying her work in awe and inspiration (and if I'm being honest, envy.) If you have a chance to work with her you are very lucky! (Expect her to be stealthy and unobtrusive on your wedding day and expect to love her and her photographs!)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Adriana S

I couldn't have asked for a sweeter photographer or better photos. Kearsten captured every detail we wanted and exceeded our expectations. The quality of her work comes from her genuine desire to make her customers happy and be part of their moments with them. I always (and will... Read More continue to) recommend her work to anyone who's looking for photos!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Danielle K

Kearsten was wonderful! Pictures came out beautiful and were sent to us in about a week. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Nichelle L

Kearsten is such a creative photographer! All of the pictures she takes are sensational, and I fall in love with them all over again when I look at them! She is definitely the photographer that you want at your event; she captures every moment beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Madison V

I highly recommend Kearsten Taylor Photography! They were extremely easy to work with and went above and beyond to make sure my photos came out beautifully! They made sure I always felt comfortable and were not stingy on time or the amount of photos taken. The end products came... Read More out even better than I expected, and I'm hoping to work with them again during life's other big events.

Kearsten Taylor Lambert

Hey Lovelies! My name is Kearsten Taylor Lambert! I love corgis, coffee, dancing to a good vinyl, + adventuring every antique store. I'm a professional Wedding + Portrait Photographer + I care about what I do dearly. I love to unobtrusively capture the unique + intimate moments of your day, from her lacing her beautiful gown, the expression on his face when he firsts sees his beloved bride, secret glances + kisses, their grand exit as newlywed, + every detail in between. Thank you for stopping by! Send an email my way if you have questions, want to book, or just want to grab a coffee!♡