Keene Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering

755 West Hill Rd, Keene, NH (603) 352-0135

beautiful fall reception

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Kristen V

I will begin by saying that we had many compliments on the food and decor. I was apprehensive as I worked with a different person each time I called. The day before, we were able to set everything up the way we wanted. They were very accommodating with last minute... Read More changes. The spaces were amazing from the porches overlooking the golf course, to the cozy lounge, finishing off in the beautiful ball room. When we arrived for the reception, we took off with our photographers in complimentary golf carts while our guests enjoyed fresh air on the porch during cocktail hour. Morgan, the wedding coordinator met us afterwards with a plate of hot hors d'oeuvres. The rest of the reception went flawless. We had many compliments on the food: ham and roast beef carving station, mash potato bar, and a salad bar. One of our guests even said the food was better than their wedding from the previous summer. We were pleased with all of our service. Unfortunately, we had cards stolen at the reception. We are suspicious that it was a staff member that was working there, but we cannot be certain.

Reception Venue

Reviewed on 1/08/2012 Virginia G

Excellent location, food, and people! They did everything for us, all we had to do was enjoy the night!