Keffer Hall at Deep Creek Landing Marina

Newport News, VA

Waterfront Venue

Situated right off the James on the beautiful Deep Creek Harbor, Keffer Hall is sure to bring a sense of wonder to you and your guests for any occasion. With it’s artfully landscaped lawn and newly remodeled banquet facility, Keffer Hall can seat up to 120. Our facility has a full kitchen and wet bar, tables and chairs on site, unlimited ice and both public and private toddler friendly restrooms to ensure your event is as comfortable as it is luxurious. To schedule your tour or for more information please visit our website at or call our office at 1-757-877-9555.

• Outdoor - Covered

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Backyard, Waterfront, Cruise

Bar + Drinks

200 Old Marina Ln, Newport News, VA (757) 877-9555

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Rachel E

This facility is beautiful! It’s a very intimate setting perfect for a small wedding. The view of the water is calming and very picturesque. They let you bring in all your own venders at no extra cost & even supply the tables and chairs. The staff are so nice and very helpful. I... Read More highly recommend!

Small, quiet, and friendly

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Emilie N

The banquet hall is small (>80 people), but I found it fit my needs perfectly. Between a covered porch, permanent bar, onsite kitchen, and gorgeous views, my close family wedding went off perfectly. They had an agreement with a local rental company so we didn't have to pick up... Read More or pack up tables or chairs. A small pergola is outside for weddings- the backdrop is the small inlet. It is tucked inside of a upper class style neighborhood, but it doesn't get in the way. Also, reserving the site for the whole day, a Saturday, cost less than 2,000. It perfectly fit what I wanted and all the staff that I met were very friendly.

Meet The Manager

Mary Evans

I have been the manager here at Deep Creek Landing Marina for 7 years and I absolutely love it. We here at Deep Creek Landing take pride in our job and making sure our customers are satisfied. Making sure your special day goes smoothly is important to us.