Wedding Cinematography for awesome weddings

PASSWORD FOR VIDEOS WHEN PROMPTED IS wedding. Brides love us! Click on the website link for reviews: all five-stars. Your wedding will be awesome; we help you remember it that way forever. We offer highlight videos to full-ceremony coverage. Engagement videos, DVDs and Hard Drives. Now booking 2017. Some 2016 dates still available.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Lisa P

Keith is the BEST OF THE BEST!!! He did my sons wedding 4 years ago & was amazing. He just did my daughters wedding April 22, 2017 - Savannah & Foster - check it out - SIMPLY AWESOME!!!! So many compliments on his work - I cannot express how happy & thrilled we are & how... Read More others either wished they had used him or that he could travel to them!! Our entire family - our extended family - our friends who are family - everyone is so pleased with his work, the quality of his work, the originality of his work & how easy and comfortable it is to work with him & his team. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED !!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017

Keith and his team filmed our daughters wedding. The video's he produced, while completely different ( one is in color, the other in black and white) so perfectly and beautifully capture the love and thought that went into the year of planning the day. He is an upmost... Read More professional and the finished product is stunning. His eye for detail and that "perfect shot" are unmatched. I would highly recommend Keith Reagan! At the end of the day the pictures and video are all you have left. This should be an area where you don't skimp on your wedding budget.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 William R

I have no doubt, Keith Reagan is the best! First of all the quality of the video is always great. Second, he can really make everybody comfortable. My husband and I wanted to have fun and we didn't want to spend too much time posing for pictures or movies. Well, Keith really... Read More took his time to record every single moment of our wedding without taking away time from our celebration!! He put together a fantastic video that has been watched even overseas by my big Italian Family!!! We all enjoyed music, food, dancing and singing karaoke without even notice that he was working hard for us!! He really catches the essence and meaning of the event and the feeling of all the guests and the couple. Our wedding was a big success also because of him and his son. He is very professional with a pleasant twist of good sense of humor. I love the way he works and the results are amazing. Grazie mille Keith and son (Collins is amazing with the drone!!!!!) Thank you very much~~~

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 William A

Keith Reagan Film and Video was amazing! These guys are great. They are very professional yet incredibly fun to work with. The wedding day can be very stressful, but these guys made it fun and enjoyable. What we loved is that they wanted to get the best shots but they still... Read More understood that its your wedding and you want to enjoy it as well, they had the perfect balance. They work hard and capture everything, our wedding video was incredible these guys are super talented and worth every penny. Thanks again Keith for preserving our special day in such an awesome video.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Cori T

Our experience with Keith Reagan was outstanding!! Keith was professional and creative and capture the whole day perfectly! There was quick turn around on the wedding music video and so many of our friends and family have truly enjoyed it!! We are beyond thrilled with Keith... Read More and what he produced for us!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Brittany N

Keith does amazing work! He stays connected and works with you from the day you book him until the day of service. He's truly a great guy that you walk away feeling like you've known forever! Highly recommend Keith Regan Film and Video!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lesley P

Our entire experience with Keith and his team was amazing and exceeded our expectations in every way! All of our interactions with Keith were extremely smooth, he was so easy to work with and communicate with! The day of the wedding, Keith and Collins were on site early getting... Read More plenty of footage and both were so easy to work with throughout the entire day! I am most excited about the end product though! I am absolutely so very glad Keith was there to capture our special day in a video! We had an amazing photographer but it's so awesome how much is captured in video that you cannot get in still photos! Keith sent us a quick preview video 2 days after the wedding! That was our first experience seeing the day and we were so excited! The videos are awesome and we are so grateful to have them, I would recommend Keith and his team anytime!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Jesse M

We were very pleased when we found out Keith could video our wedding. He did a great job capturing the moments that we would like to remember, and was incredibly quick when getting us the footage!! His videos are perfect snapshots of our wedding and we couldn't be any more... Read More happy!! The videos that Keith made for us are a great representation of us!! Thank you Keith!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Nicolette E

My husband and I got married in October and we chose Keith and his son to capture our wedding memories. They both did a phenomenal job-they were able to get great shots of both my husband and I from different locations at the same time. The end result were more than we could... Read More have asked for-our guests were not only impressed by their amazing work but continuously talk about how nice and funny they were to every guest. And the drone they used to capture magical views was very impressive and a hit at the wedding. I have friends getting married and I recommend them to them for their big days. Great work and team!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Julie H

Keith Reagan did an EXCEPTIONAL job videotaping my daughter's wedding last week - He captured all of the emotional highs of the day - from the "first look" on Crim Dell bridge, the walk down the Sunken Gardens to Wren Chapel, the ceremony itself, the sunset photos along the... Read More river at Two Rivers and then the highlights of the reception. We are so glad that we made this decision - we are now able to relive the happy feelings and bask in the glow of one of the milestone events of our lives. Many, Many, thanks for Keith and his team!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Shannon J

Keith is literally Amazing!!! I cannot say enough nice things about him or his work. Each time I watch our Wedding Video I get to experience every emotion I felt on that day, all over again. It is truly a blessing to know that we will forever have our video to remind us of the... Read More love we share for one another. If you are considering hiring a videographer, I would strongly suggest it, furthermore select Keith Reagan Film & Video! You will not be disappointed! Keith you Rock!!! Thanks Again!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 A M

This is the second time my family has used Keith's services and he delivered a superior high quality video each time. His work will leave you speechless and is a video you can watch again and again that captures the essence of your wedding day in a single song. This was one... Read More of the best investments we made for our wedding that will last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016

Our wedding videos are fantastic! Keith captured every beautiful moment, allowing our sweet couple to view that special day from anniversary to anniversary. We are so grateful to have found Keith's work prior to the big day. The quality and professionalism were spot on!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Audrey H

Keith and his team are incredible! I cannot say enough great things about his work. The day of, we had two videographers, Keith and a very nice young man whose name escapes me at the moment. They were both absolute pleasures to work with and the prefect mixture of professional... Read More and fun that got everyone around them to relax. The videos he created of my wedding made me and my groom and our family and our friends cry over and over again. Thank you so much! I was hesitant at first to spend the money on the videographer, but for the caliber of his work, Keith's fees are modest. Hiring him was one of the best decisions I made while planning the wedding. The memories he captured will warm my heart for the rest of my life. Thank you.

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 April C

It is hard to believe we are the first of our friends to think to hire the services of a videographer for our child's wedding--and we were blessed with two weddings that occurred close to one another in 2015. When I was considering the cost of two contracts, it was tempting to... Read More let the videographer fall out of the budget but my gut kept telling me I would be sorry if I did not hire a videographer. I found Keith Reagan by reading reviews. I didn't know him nor had I ever heard of him but viewing his work online and a single telephone conversation was all I needed to know I could trust him. Having chosen Keith Reagan and his team to capture and preserve both sets of memories is truly priceless! Thanks to the videos he created--they look like something that would come out of Hollywood or be shown on CMT--we will remember every detail. Keith is eager to please, easy to work with, and a very hard worker. For both weddings we had the first highlight video within DAYS! (I contacted one other videographer to compare costs and services and not only was he nearly double the price but when asked he said we wouldn't receive the video for six to nine months after the wedding!) What you cannot know from watching his videos is that he arrived nearly six hours before each ceremony and stayed until the end. He also set up a video toast area outside of the the reception and guests recorded messages to the couple that are a separate video. All raw footage is also included in another disc as well as 20 still images. Imagine how treasured the toast video will be one day when that person is no longer with the couple. After seeing the videos, one of the bridesmaids commented that should she have to choose between a videograher or a photographer, she would choose a videographer and it will be Keith Reagan. I believe both are essential because when it is all over, memories will fade--especially for the details that you worked so hard and spent so much money to provide--but the digital images are forever. Should you have to cut corners somewhere, don't let it be the videographer! I cannot image finding anyone who could do a better job than Keith Reagan Video!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Ashley R

If I could only keep one of my vendors from my wedding (and they were all amazing), Keith would be the one! The videos were absolutely wonderful-- beautifully done-- he has a talent for capturing the magical moments of your day so that you can relive it over and over.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Caroline E

So glad we got Keith at our wedding! He did an amazing job with the footage he got and it looked like something out that would be from a movie! So impressed and he was easy to work with! Guests were very impressed with the drone and talked about that for days. Get a videographer... Read More and go with Keith Reagan!

Best thing we did!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015

It is hard to believe we are the first of our friends to think to hire the services of a videographer for our child's wedding--and we were blessed with two weddings that occurred close to one another in 2015. When I was considering the cost of two contracts, it was tempting to... Read More let the videographer fall out of the budget but my gut kept telling me I would be sorry if I did not hire a videographer. I found Keith Reagan by reading reviews. I didn't know him nor had I ever heard of him but viewing his work online and a single telephone conversation was all I needed to know I could trust him. Having chosen Keith Reagan and his team to capture and preserve both sets of memories is truly priceless! Thanks to the videos he created--they look like something that would come out of Hollywood or be shown on CMT--we will remember every detail. Keith is eager to please, easy to work with, and a very hard worker. For both weddings we had the first highlight video within DAYS! (I contacted one other videographer to compare costs and services and not only was he nearly double the price but when asked he said we wouldn't receive the video for six to nine months after the wedding!) What you cannot know from watching his videos is that he arrived nearly six hours before each ceremony and stayed until the end. He also set up a video toast area outside of the the reception and guests recorded messages to the couple that are a separate video. All raw footage is also included in another disc as well as 20 still images. Imagine how treasured the toast video will be one day when that person is no longer with the couple. After seeing the videos, one of the bridesmaids commented that should she have to choose between a videographer or a photographer, she would choose a videographer and it will be Keith Reagan. I believe both are essential because when it is all over, memories will fade--especially for the details that you worked so hard and spent so much money to provide--but the digital images are forever. Should you have to cut corners somewhere, don't let it be the videographer! I cannot image finding anyone who could do a better job than Keith Reagan Video!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Elizabeth S

Keith is AMAZING!!!! During the initial steps of planning our wedding and the budget we did not plan to have a videographer. After a lot of thought I emailed Keith to determine if we could make it work. From the first email, introducing himself not as a videographer, but a... Read More cinematographer his professionalism and skill at capturing the special moments of our special day was evident in every interaction we had. He is super speedy with returning any email I sent along the planning process. Wedding day was awesome and he made us feel like movie stars :) The best though was his final product... Our special day captured perfectly. We recieved our video within days and it was absolutely perfect. We chose to watch our movie most nights of our honeymoon, and we were instantly transported back to the way we felt on our wedding day! I wish I could hire Keith to document every important aspect of my life as he does so in such an amazing way I can't believe we ever thought we could do without!!!

Best Wedding Choice I Made

Reviewed on 6/16/2014

One word can describe Keith Reagan perfectly...amazing. Everything about his service was great. If I had a question, he responded quickly; he explained things well during the filming process; and he was a ton of fun to work with...not to mention the outstanding quality of the... Read More end products. Hiring Keith to record my wedding was by far the best choice I made. We were very pleased and glad we went with a larger package...it gave us two completely different highlight videos of our big day that really helped us to see EVERYTHING that went on. I love how one video had a classic wedding feel to it, and the other video fit our personalities. Everyone has been raving on how awesome they are. We're so glad we got a premier package with Keith!!! He gave us something we will cherish forever!

Not your Mom's old, shakey wedding video - why you should NOT skip videography for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Sarah S

My husband and I never thought about videography for our wedding, and we also thought that it was a great place to CUT corners. We thought it was an "old way" to capture a wedding, and that it was just a dead medium all together. Like many others, we thought pictures would be... Read More enough. I was then referred to Keith Reagan Film and Video. Videography isn't what it used to be and your Mom's old, shakey wedding video really isn't the "norm" anymore in the world of wedding videography. We started watching Keith's videos, and to be honest, they were like NO wedding videos we had ever seen before! The videos are customized exactly the way the couple specifies (song selection) and the footage itself is just BEAUTIFUL. When you put your favorite song over top of a milestone day like your WEDDING, it'll be really hard not to watch your videos OVER AND OVER again. Keith is extremely talented, prompt, and professional and will create the most beautiful, MODERN keepsake(s) for your special day. All of his packages also include ALL of your wedding day's raw footage from start to finish. Do yourself a favor, budget your videographer now, and look to other areas to cut corners. Your wedding day will be over in the BLINK of an eye, and seeing your tears, smiles, and laughs in motion beats any picture on a mantel or, let's face it, on a Facebook post, anytime, any day, every time. I highly recommend Keith Reagan Film and Video! Our wedding was actually 2 weeks ago, and we have already had one family member book this company for their wedding in a little over a month! All because the Bride saw our highlight videos and wanted some of her and her future husband's wedding day! Cut corners elsewhere! Do not cut videography from your wedding day! You will not regret hiring Keith Reagan of Keith Reagan Film and Video!

Mother of the groom

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Ann C

Keith captured the essence of the day perfectly; the love and happiness was in abundance and is clearly apparent in the highlight video, which we cant seem to get enough of. The song choice, which was left up to Keith was the perfect match. We couldn't be happier with the end... Read More result!

Keith is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/30/2013

Keith provided professional and quality services, his video snippet was spectacular and made all the family and friends who were not able to attend feel like they did not miss out. I recommend Keith's services 100%!

Keith Reagan Film & Video -- HIGHLY Recommend!

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Katie S

Working with Keith Reagan was absolutely fabulous! My husband-to-be was away in military training during most of our engagement, and so it was great to feel confident that Keith had all of the details under control (he knew exactly which questions to ask!). His service was... Read More professional, on time, and respectful of our wishes. Knowing my husband had to return to training right after the wedding, he went above and beyond and delivered our short wedding teaser video the very next day. In addition to his great work, this small gesture meant the world to us -- he truly does care for his couples! The video had our whole family in happy tears! I would HIGHLY recommend Keith as a wedding videographer to any bride and groom looking in the Williamsburg, VA area. He knows the area, is a pro with his equipment, and does a lot of preparation ahead of time. Our wedding day is now forever captured on video because of him! Thank you to Keith for a wonderful preservation of our day!

Professional videos!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Meryl B

Keith is a very talented and professional videographer! I received so many compliments on our wedding highlight video! Having a great videographer was the best decision we made, it really helps capture the wedding day! Keith worked so well with my photographer, vendors, and... Read More family and friends. He is very accommodating and provides excellent costumer service! He took the time to get to know the groom and I, and even finished our wedding Highlight video the day after our wedding! I highly recommend Keith to be the videographer for every bride!

Keith Collins Reagan, Sr.

PASSWORD FOR VIDEOS WHEN PROMPTED IS wedding. Keith Reagan Film & Video makes music videos for artists of every genre. Concept design, cinematography, directing, editing and production. We also create films for weddings, websites, camps, service organizations and families. Using the highest quality professional high-definition equipment, your music video or event can be captured and viewed the way you want it: PROFESSIONAL, ENGAGING, MEMORABLE.