Wedding Cinematography for awesome weddings

PASSWORD FOR VIDEOS WHEN PROMPTED IS wedding. Brides love us! Click on the website link for reviews: all five-stars. Your wedding will be awesome; we help you remember it that way forever. We offer highlight videos to full-ceremony coverage. Engagement videos, DVDs and Hard Drives. Now booking 2017. Some 2016 dates still available.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 April C

It is hard to believe we are the first of our friends to think to hire the services of a videographer for our child's wedding--and we were blessed with two weddings that occurred close to one another in 2015. When I was considering the cost of two contracts, it was tempting to... Read More let the videographer fall out of the budget but my gut kept telling me I would be sorry if I did not hire a videographer. I found Keith Reagan by reading reviews. I didn't know him nor had I ever heard of him but viewing his work online and a single telephone conversation was all I needed to know I could trust him. Having chosen Keith Reagan and his team to capture and preserve both sets of memories is truly priceless! Thanks to the videos he created--they look like something that would come out of Hollywood or be shown on CMT--we will remember every detail. Keith is eager to please, easy to work with, and a very hard worker. For both weddings we had the first highlight video within DAYS! (I contacted one other videographer to compare costs and services and not only was he nearly double the price but when asked he said we wouldn't receive the video for six to nine months after the wedding!) What you cannot know from watching his videos is that he arrived nearly six hours before each ceremony and stayed until the end. He also set up a video toast area outside of the the reception and guests recorded messages to the couple that are a separate video. All raw footage is also included in another disc as well as 20 still images. Imagine how treasured the toast video will be one day when that person is no longer with the couple. After seeing the videos, one of the bridesmaids commented that should she have to choose between a videograher or a photographer, she would choose a videographer and it will be Keith Reagan. I believe both are essential because when it is all over, memories will fade--especially for the details that you worked so hard and spent so much money to provide--but the digital images are forever. Should you have to cut corners somewhere, don't let it be the videographer! I cannot image finding anyone who could do a better job than Keith Reagan Video!

Best Wedding Choice I Made

Reviewed on 6/16/2014

One word can describe Keith Reagan perfectly...amazing. Everything about his service was great. If I had a question, he responded quickly; he explained things well during the filming process; and he was a ton of fun to work with...not to mention the outstanding quality of the... Read More end products. Hiring Keith to record my wedding was by far the best choice I made. We were very pleased and glad we went with a larger package...it gave us two completely different highlight videos of our big day that really helped us to see EVERYTHING that went on. I love how one video had a classic wedding feel to it, and the other video fit our personalities. Everyone has been raving on how awesome they are. We're so glad we got a premier package with Keith!!! He gave us something we will cherish forever!

Amazing Video- Keepsake!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Ashleigh B

My husband and I were married at Apple Blossom Plantation in Providence Forge, VA. The owner of the plantation, Peggy Sneed, told us about an amazing videographer named Keith Reagan. She boasted about his work, and we had very high expectations. Keith exceeded every... Read More expecation we had. His creatiity and skill is unmatched. He was early to the wedding, never missed a shot, and made friends with all the family and key players. He created a video that we will cherish for the rest of or lives. Our friends and family can't stop talking about the video and how touching and memorable it was. Peggy's recomendation of Keith ended up being the best thing that happend at our wedding. If I can give one word of advice to brides, it would be not to skimp on videography and photography. You work so hard to make your day special... And after the ceremony is done and the reception fades.. it's not going to matter what table linens you picked, or how much you spent on flowers...if the right person doesn't document it. Memories are great, but video is forever. Keith Reagan will leave you with something beautiful to reflect on. If you haven't considered a videographer, think about what your missing out on.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 William R

I have no doubt, Keith Reagan is the best! First of all the quality of the video is always great. Second, he can really make everybody comfortable. My husband and I wanted to have fun and we didn't want to spend too much time posing for pictures or movies. Well, Keith really... Read More took his time to record every single moment of our wedding without taking away time from our celebration!! He put together a fantastic video that has been watched even overseas by my big Italian Family!!! We all enjoyed music, food, dancing and singing karaoke without even notice that he was working hard for us!! He really catches the essence and meaning of the event and the feeling of all the guests and the couple. Our wedding was a big success also because of him and his son. He is very professional with a pleasant twist of good sense of humor. I love the way he works and the results are amazing. Grazie mille Keith and son (Collins is amazing with the drone!!!!!) Thank you very much~~~

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Jesse M

We were very pleased when we found out Keith could video our wedding. He did a great job capturing the moments that we would like to remember, and was incredibly quick when getting us the footage!! His videos are perfect snapshots of our wedding and we couldn't be any more... Read More happy!! The videos that Keith made for us are a great representation of us!! Thank you Keith!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Nicolette E

My husband and I got married in October and we chose Keith and his son to capture our wedding memories. They both did a phenomenal job-they were able to get great shots of both my husband and I from different locations at the same time. The end result were more than we could... Read More have asked for-our guests were not only impressed by their amazing work but continuously talk about how nice and funny they were to every guest. And the drone they used to capture magical views was very impressive and a hit at the wedding. I have friends getting married and I recommend them to them for their big days. Great work and team!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Julie H

Keith Reagan did an EXCEPTIONAL job videotaping my daughter's wedding last week - He captured all of the emotional highs of the day - from the "first look" on Crim Dell bridge, the walk down the Sunken Gardens to Wren Chapel, the ceremony itself, the sunset photos along the... Read More river at Two Rivers and then the highlights of the reception. We are so glad that we made this decision - we are now able to relive the happy feelings and bask in the glow of one of the milestone events of our lives. Many, Many, thanks for Keith and his team!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Shannon J

Keith is literally Amazing!!! I cannot say enough nice things about him or his work. Each time I watch our Wedding Video I get to experience every emotion I felt on that day, all over again. It is truly a blessing to know that we will forever have our video to remind us of the... Read More love we share for one another. If you are considering hiring a videographer, I would strongly suggest it, furthermore select Keith Reagan Film & Video! You will not be disappointed! Keith you Rock!!! Thanks Again!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 A M

This is the second time my family has used Keith's services and he delivered a superior high quality video each time. His work will leave you speechless and is a video you can watch again and again that captures the essence of your wedding day in a single song. This was one... Read More of the best investments we made for our wedding that will last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016

Our wedding videos are fantastic! Keith captured every beautiful moment, allowing our sweet couple to view that special day from anniversary to anniversary. We are so grateful to have found Keith's work prior to the big day. The quality and professionalism were spot on!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Audrey H

Keith and his team are incredible! I cannot say enough great things about his work. The day of, we had two videographers, Keith and a very nice young man whose name escapes me at the moment. They were both absolute pleasures to work with and the prefect mixture of professional... Read More and fun that got everyone around them to relax. The videos he created of my wedding made me and my groom and our family and our friends cry over and over again. Thank you so much! I was hesitant at first to spend the money on the videographer, but for the caliber of his work, Keith's fees are modest. Hiring him was one of the best decisions I made while planning the wedding. The memories he captured will warm my heart for the rest of my life. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Ashley R

If I could only keep one of my vendors from my wedding (and they were all amazing), Keith would be the one! The videos were absolutely wonderful-- beautifully done-- he has a talent for capturing the magical moments of your day so that you can relive it over and over.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Caroline E

So glad we got Keith at our wedding! He did an amazing job with the footage he got and it looked like something out that would be from a movie! So impressed and he was easy to work with! Guests were very impressed with the drone and talked about that for days. Get a videographer... Read More and go with Keith Reagan!

Best thing we did!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015

It is hard to believe we are the first of our friends to think to hire the services of a videographer for our child's wedding--and we were blessed with two weddings that occurred close to one another in 2015. When I was considering the cost of two contracts, it was tempting to... Read More let the videographer fall out of the budget but my gut kept telling me I would be sorry if I did not hire a videographer. I found Keith Reagan by reading reviews. I didn't know him nor had I ever heard of him but viewing his work online and a single telephone conversation was all I needed to know I could trust him. Having chosen Keith Reagan and his team to capture and preserve both sets of memories is truly priceless! Thanks to the videos he created--they look like something that would come out of Hollywood or be shown on CMT--we will remember every detail. Keith is eager to please, easy to work with, and a very hard worker. For both weddings we had the first highlight video within DAYS! (I contacted one other videographer to compare costs and services and not only was he nearly double the price but when asked he said we wouldn't receive the video for six to nine months after the wedding!) What you cannot know from watching his videos is that he arrived nearly six hours before each ceremony and stayed until the end. He also set up a video toast area outside of the the reception and guests recorded messages to the couple that are a separate video. All raw footage is also included in another disc as well as 20 still images. Imagine how treasured the toast video will be one day when that person is no longer with the couple. After seeing the videos, one of the bridesmaids commented that should she have to choose between a videographer or a photographer, she would choose a videographer and it will be Keith Reagan. I believe both are essential because when it is all over, memories will fade--especially for the details that you worked so hard and spent so much money to provide--but the digital images are forever. Should you have to cut corners somewhere, don't let it be the videographer! I cannot image finding anyone who could do a better job than Keith Reagan Video!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Elizabeth S

Keith is AMAZING!!!! During the initial steps of planning our wedding and the budget we did not plan to have a videographer. After a lot of thought I emailed Keith to determine if we could make it work. From the first email, introducing himself not as a videographer, but a... Read More cinematographer his professionalism and skill at capturing the special moments of our special day was evident in every interaction we had. He is super speedy with returning any email I sent along the planning process. Wedding day was awesome and he made us feel like movie stars :) The best though was his final product... Our special day captured perfectly. We recieved our video within days and it was absolutely perfect. We chose to watch our movie most nights of our honeymoon, and we were instantly transported back to the way we felt on our wedding day! I wish I could hire Keith to document every important aspect of my life as he does so in such an amazing way I can't believe we ever thought we could do without!!!

Not your Mom's old, shakey wedding video - why you should NOT skip videography for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Sarah S

My husband and I never thought about videography for our wedding, and we also thought that it was a great place to CUT corners. We thought it was an "old way" to capture a wedding, and that it was just a dead medium all together. Like many others, we thought pictures would be... Read More enough. I was then referred to Keith Reagan Film and Video. Videography isn't what it used to be and your Mom's old, shakey wedding video really isn't the "norm" anymore in the world of wedding videography. We started watching Keith's videos, and to be honest, they were like NO wedding videos we had ever seen before! The videos are customized exactly the way the couple specifies (song selection) and the footage itself is just BEAUTIFUL. When you put your favorite song over top of a milestone day like your WEDDING, it'll be really hard not to watch your videos OVER AND OVER again. Keith is extremely talented, prompt, and professional and will create the most beautiful, MODERN keepsake(s) for your special day. All of his packages also include ALL of your wedding day's raw footage from start to finish. Do yourself a favor, budget your videographer now, and look to other areas to cut corners. Your wedding day will be over in the BLINK of an eye, and seeing your tears, smiles, and laughs in motion beats any picture on a mantel or, let's face it, on a Facebook post, anytime, any day, every time. I highly recommend Keith Reagan Film and Video! Our wedding was actually 2 weeks ago, and we have already had one family member book this company for their wedding in a little over a month! All because the Bride saw our highlight videos and wanted some of her and her future husband's wedding day! Cut corners elsewhere! Do not cut videography from your wedding day! You will not regret hiring Keith Reagan of Keith Reagan Film and Video!

Mother of the groom

Reviewed on 4/16/2014

Keith captured the essence of the day perfectly; the love and happiness was in abundance and is clearly apparent in the highlight video, which we cant seem to get enough of. The song choice, which was left up to Keith was the perfect match. We couldn't be happier with the end... Read More result!

Keith is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/30/2013

Keith provided professional and quality services, his video snippet was spectacular and made all the family and friends who were not able to attend feel like they did not miss out. I recommend Keith's services 100%!

Keith Reagan Film & Video -- HIGHLY Recommend!

Reviewed on 12/05/2013 Katie S

Working with Keith Reagan was absolutely fabulous! My husband-to-be was away in military training during most of our engagement, and so it was great to feel confident that Keith had all of the details under control (he knew exactly which questions to ask!). His service was... Read More professional, on time, and respectful of our wishes. Knowing my husband had to return to training right after the wedding, he went above and beyond and delivered our short wedding teaser video the very next day. In addition to his great work, this small gesture meant the world to us -- he truly does care for his couples! The video had our whole family in happy tears! I would HIGHLY recommend Keith as a wedding videographer to any bride and groom looking in the Williamsburg, VA area. He knows the area, is a pro with his equipment, and does a lot of preparation ahead of time. Our wedding day is now forever captured on video because of him! Thank you to Keith for a wonderful preservation of our day!

Professional videos!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Meryl B

Keith is a very talented and professional videographer! I received so many compliments on our wedding highlight video! Having a great videographer was the best decision we made, it really helps capture the wedding day! Keith worked so well with my photographer, vendors, and... Read More family and friends. He is very accommodating and provides excellent costumer service! He took the time to get to know the groom and I, and even finished our wedding Highlight video the day after our wedding! I highly recommend Keith to be the videographer for every bride!

Best decision ever!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 danielle d

Keith went above and beyond to make us able to relive our wedding day for years to come! We have received so many compliments about how great the video was, how it makes everyone smile, and that the video was one of the best things we could have done. The mother of the groom was... Read More horrified when I told her I booked a videographer, and now she is the one who loves it the most and is showing absolutely everyone!

Best Purchase for Wedding by far!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Casey S

My husband and I did the Royal Wedding Package with Keith! We were beyond impressed and pleased with everything! We did an engagement video which ended up being 2 separate shoots at no extra charge and then Keith traveled all the way to PA for a weekend and shot our rehearsal... Read More dinner and our big day!! He was by himself but manage to be at the hotel with the ladies getting ready AND at the venue with the men! Keith is so easy to get along with and willing to shoot whatever craziness you may have in mind! Both of our families (even the camera shy ones) were able to open-up, have fun and be themselves with the camera rolling! It was as if he wasn't even there but capturing ALL of the perfect moments! He fit right in and we feel as if our families grew to think of him as "one of the family"! We were skeptical at first because we decided to not get a photographer and spend the extra money in our budget to get the larger package with Keith! Boy was it worth it!!!! Sitting back, once things have settled down after the wedding, watching videos upon videos of our friends and family acting crazy and having the opportunity to see for ourselves all the fun stuff we missed is so much fun! (Your day is going to fly by and so much goes on while your mingling with all of your guest that you miss!!) We got a couple extra videos that Keith surprised us with as well which made us ecstatic. Each video shows a different perspective of our big day. Everyone who didn't get to make it, all say that the videos make them feel like they were right there with us! Knowing that we didn't hire a photographer, Keith was nice enough to also take the "still" pictures of our bridal party and families and even have some photos edited for us! He felt that he went above and beyond for us! I don't know how he does it, considering how busy he is, but he gets your videos to you to preview (once he has edited them and made them into a masterpiece) in no time it feels like! We were beyond amazed!!!! Our best advice to anyone planning a wedding is hire Keith Reagan!!! It will be your biggest regret if you don't!!! He exceed our expectations in everyway! Check out our videos for yourself! http://vimeo.com/79627152 http://vimeo.com/78130748 http://vimeo.com/71171528 http://vimeo.com/70479942

Keith Reagan Film and Video

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Robin S

As mother of the bride, I am so thankful to have documentation of the big day saved! No matter how much I tried to enjoy the event, someone was needed somewhere! Keith Reagan did an awesome job filming our event. He was very professional and warm with guests. He meshed with our... Read More photographer perfectly. Though it appeared they were a team, it was their first event together. I heard comments from guest such as, " I felt like I was on a movie set." The event was spectacularly captured with Keith's precise and precision planning. We will enjoy the wedding over and over again! Thank you Keith Reagan, you did a fantastic job! Robin Schreiber

The best in the Williamsburg area!

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Jessica W

The quality of the video was amazing! Our whole wedding party had a great time working with him and he was able to capture so many great moments.

Keith Reagan is awesome!!!! Loved my engagement video and stills

Reviewed on 2/11/2013 L. C

I was looking for the perfect videography package and I found it! I went to several bridal expos and i just couldn't find a package I liked. Then I stumbled upon Keith I purchased "package 2" which included an engagement video, still photo shoot, and advanced consultation.... Read More Brides I am not exaggerating when I say: this is THE package to purchase!!! Keith took time to get to know us, he was very down to earth, and made every attempt to learn what type of people we were. It's important for your videographer to connect with you and just get a chance to build a working relationship with you. Keith's the guy for job! At first I wasn't quite sure what I would do with an engagement video since we are pretty private people but after I saw the end product I was elated and forwarded the link to everyone. Keith even gave us the option to put the video on my Facebook along with wedding video. Keith is so clever that he used footage of me and my fiancé goofing around and transformed it into beautiful footage of us expressing our love naturally. These memories will last forever!!! The still photos were also a HUGE bonus. My fiancé and I were so amazed by how he made us look like movie stars while still managing to make us look like normal figures on a busy street with crowds of people. The videos and pictures brought tears to both of our eyes. We were so blown away by Keith's work. He is so efficient. We did our first shoot on a Saturday afternoon and received a few sample of the still photos that evening and the final product of the video the next day. I highly recommend this package to every bride. Let Keith make your engagement and wedding a very special period in your life. So glad I made this decision!

Keith Collins Reagan, Sr.

PASSWORD FOR VIDEOS WHEN PROMPTED IS wedding. Keith Reagan Film & Video makes music videos for artists of every genre. Concept design, cinematography, directing, editing and production. We also create films for weddings, websites, camps, service organizations and families. Using the highest quality professional high-definition equipment, your music video or event can be captured and viewed the way you want it: PROFESSIONAL, ENGAGING, MEMORABLE.