Wedding Cinematography for awesome weddings

Brides love us! Click on the website link for reviews: all five-stars. Your wedding will be awesome; we help you remember it that way forever. We offer highlight videos to full-ceremony coverage. Engagement videos, DVDs and Hard Drives. Now booking 2019. Some 2018 dates still available.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Lisa P

Keith is the BEST OF THE BEST!!! He did my sons wedding 4 years ago & was amazing. He just did my daughters wedding April 22, 2017 - Savannah & Foster - check it out - SIMPLY AWESOME!!!! So many compliments on his work - I cannot express how happy & thrilled we are & how... Read More others either wished they had used him or that he could travel to them!! Our entire family - our extended family - our friends who are family - everyone is so pleased with his work, the quality of his work, the originality of his work & how easy and comfortable it is to work with him & his team. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED !!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017

Keith and his team filmed our daughters wedding. The video's he produced, while completely different ( one is in color, the other in black and white) so perfectly and beautifully capture the love and thought that went into the year of planning the day. He is an upmost... Read More professional and the finished product is stunning. His eye for detail and that "perfect shot" are unmatched. I would highly recommend Keith Reagan! At the end of the day the pictures and video are all you have left. This should be an area where you don't skimp on your wedding budget.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 William R

I have no doubt, Keith Reagan is the best! First of all the quality of the video is always great. Second, he can really make everybody comfortable. My husband and I wanted to have fun and we didn't want to spend too much time posing for pictures or movies. Well, Keith really... Read More took his time to record every single moment of our wedding without taking away time from our celebration!! He put together a fantastic video that has been watched even overseas by my big Italian Family!!! We all enjoyed music, food, dancing and singing karaoke without even notice that he was working hard for us!! He really catches the essence and meaning of the event and the feeling of all the guests and the couple. Our wedding was a big success also because of him and his son. He is very professional with a pleasant twist of good sense of humor. I love the way he works and the results are amazing. Grazie mille Keith and son (Collins is amazing with the drone!!!!!) Thank you very much~~~

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Holly S

Keith was a dream vendor! He completely delivered our dream videos to us! The final products exceeded every expectation we ever had of him, and we are so happy to have these memories forever! He gave us a great, informative consultation about 2 weeks before the wedding, and was... Read More very professional on the day of. We were thrilled to see a preview of our video the NEXT day! By the end of the following week, he had produced several full length videos for us. BOOK KEITH, he is an incredible value and you will LOVE your videos!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Christina K

Keith Reagan is a magnificent videographer and his professionalism is 💯 the perfect balance - keeping the feeling of kindness, love and joy, the whole day was light hearted, making us feel as he and his son were part of our family while being 100% professional. There is no way... Read More it could have gone any better (not just speaking of our wedding) Keith’s attitude and way about him makes you and all your guests feel so comfortable and upbeat making for great clips all day. And I must say I have dealt with numerous videographers and photographers in my life over a 30 year time period. I wish I had known about Keith many years ago. We got all of our raw footage and loved it! He is a natural, polished. The videos Keith made out of the footage were nothing less than magnificent! God led us to Keith just weeks before our wedding on the farm, (Scott and I had been together for 21 years and wanted to capture this day with our sons meeting togeyher and thought of a couple other company’s that were a little less in price, I RECOMMEND spending just a little more and get the quality and service you deserve! He is fair prIced. We chose to put a little extra money here instead of extra flowers) and somehow with his schedule and distance, he was able to fit us in, meet with us ahead of time, gave us other great recommendations we needed as well and delivered more than we hoped for. I can not say enough positive for Keith Reagan as a person and Keith Reagan Film and Video as a business. If you choose Keith to Video your wedding or any other special moment, you will be delighted and all smiles, your video will be admired by all and as a huge bonus you will have a wonderful experience. We are happy in every way possible by choosing Keith Reagan to film our wedding and will be using him again in future events. Feel free to find me on messenger if you have any questions I am happy to answer them (I know I had many before I got married). Much Love, health and happiness to all who read this!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Ashley S

Keith Reagan, Where to even begin... WOW! I am so blown away at how amazing Keith and Collins were on my Wedding Day (October 28th, 2017). They both were MORE than a pleasure to work with and truly made the filming fun for everyone. I felt very comfortable with them throughout... Read More the day and was in AWE when I received both of my wedding videos. He was so incredibly fast in creating the video, I seriously could not believe it. He was also very helpful when trying to view the videos from our honeymoon in Jamaica (not technology savvy). My family, friends, and even random people have commented on how BEAUTIFUL the videos are. I will continue to watch this video every year since it truly captured every perfect moment from the wedding day. IF YOU ARE DECIDING ON OR BETWEEN VIDEOGRAPHERS ... JUST STOP AND BOOK KEITH. HE IS WORTH VERY SINGLE PENNY!!! Thank you Keith & Collins for our perfect video. We will be recommending you to EVERYONE I know ! Happy clients, The Swinfords

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Taylor R

Working with Keith and Collins was amazing! They were both so down to earth, as well as professional. We are obsessed with our videos (we watch them multiple times per day)! We will recommend Keith Reagan to anyone and everyone that we know!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Valerie N

So Keith Reagan did the videography for my daughter's wedding in September at Westover Plantation. I was not familiar with Keith or his work, but was blown away by his results - the video of Alex and Matt's wedding was absolutely gorgeous, but even better than that, it captured... Read More the feel of the event perfectly - and was a great highlight of so many of the most important and meaningful moments. Only a few hours after the event he posted a video "preview" (unbelievable), followed by a full-length version in a few days. Our family and friends have watched this over and over - it is stunning. Then to top it all off, he also created a more lighthearted video of some of the more fun moments - adding a complete overview of the day. I highly recommend Keith for recording a beautiful memory of any special event.

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Patty S

When we were planning my daughter’s wedding, having a videographer was at the top of our list because we knew a lot of couples who regretted not hiring one for their wedding. My friend, April, recommended Keith, and I am so glad that she did. April had hired Keith to video both... Read More of her children’s weddings and she had nothing but great things to say about him, and his work. When we met with Keith, months before the wedding, he went through every detail with us. He was also very flexible. Keith was extremely professional and was awesome to work with. On the day of the wedding he made the bride, groom, wedding party and family feel natural and very comfortable. Within a day after the wedding, Keith sent us a sneak peak of the video – it was so exciting to see just a bit of what he had in store for us in the finished product. Then, just five days after the wedding, we received the finished video. We absolutely love it and it has captured the day PERFECTLY! Every single important moment was included from getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception! The music and images were seemlessly blended together and I cannot stop watching it because it brings me back to that wonderful day! Family and friends approached us to ask who we hired because they loved it and thought it was wonderfully captured. We still cannot get over how amazing the final product turned out. Everything was perfect and this will be cherished forever. We are so happy we chose Keith and would not hesitate to recommend them to any couple getting married.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Mallory K

Keith was an absolute joy to work with! He made the whole thing super fun and entertaining for us. He really took his time on property scoping out all the great areas for shooting to be sure he would be able to make the best video possible for us. Keith made two incredible... Read More videos for us that all of our guests are still talking about! I highly recommend Keith! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 William A

Keith Reagan Film and Video was amazing! These guys are great. They are very professional yet incredibly fun to work with. The wedding day can be very stressful, but these guys made it fun and enjoyable. What we loved is that they wanted to get the best shots but they still... Read More understood that its your wedding and you want to enjoy it as well, they had the perfect balance. They work hard and capture everything, our wedding video was incredible these guys are super talented and worth every penny. Thanks again Keith for preserving our special day in such an awesome video.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Cori T

Our experience with Keith Reagan was outstanding!! Keith was professional and creative and capture the whole day perfectly! There was quick turn around on the wedding music video and so many of our friends and family have truly enjoyed it!! We are beyond thrilled with Keith... Read More and what he produced for us!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Brittany N

Keith does amazing work! He stays connected and works with you from the day you book him until the day of service. He's truly a great guy that you walk away feeling like you've known forever! Highly recommend Keith Regan Film and Video!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lesley P

Our entire experience with Keith and his team was amazing and exceeded our expectations in every way! All of our interactions with Keith were extremely smooth, he was so easy to work with and communicate with! The day of the wedding, Keith and Collins were on site early getting... Read More plenty of footage and both were so easy to work with throughout the entire day! I am most excited about the end product though! I am absolutely so very glad Keith was there to capture our special day in a video! We had an amazing photographer but it's so awesome how much is captured in video that you cannot get in still photos! Keith sent us a quick preview video 2 days after the wedding! That was our first experience seeing the day and we were so excited! The videos are awesome and we are so grateful to have them, I would recommend Keith and his team anytime!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Jesse M

We were very pleased when we found out Keith could video our wedding. He did a great job capturing the moments that we would like to remember, and was incredibly quick when getting us the footage!! His videos are perfect snapshots of our wedding and we couldn't be any more... Read More happy!! The videos that Keith made for us are a great representation of us!! Thank you Keith!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Nicolette E

My husband and I got married in October and we chose Keith and his son to capture our wedding memories. They both did a phenomenal job-they were able to get great shots of both my husband and I from different locations at the same time. The end result were more than we could... Read More have asked for-our guests were not only impressed by their amazing work but continuously talk about how nice and funny they were to every guest. And the drone they used to capture magical views was very impressive and a hit at the wedding. I have friends getting married and I recommend them to them for their big days. Great work and team!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Julie H

Keith Reagan did an EXCEPTIONAL job videotaping my daughter's wedding last week - He captured all of the emotional highs of the day - from the "first look" on Crim Dell bridge, the walk down the Sunken Gardens to Wren Chapel, the ceremony itself, the sunset photos along the... Read More river at Two Rivers and then the highlights of the reception. We are so glad that we made this decision - we are now able to relive the happy feelings and bask in the glow of one of the milestone events of our lives. Many, Many, thanks for Keith and his team!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Shannon J

Keith is literally Amazing!!! I cannot say enough nice things about him or his work. Each time I watch our Wedding Video I get to experience every emotion I felt on that day, all over again. It is truly a blessing to know that we will forever have our video to remind us of the... Read More love we share for one another. If you are considering hiring a videographer, I would strongly suggest it, furthermore select Keith Reagan Film & Video! You will not be disappointed! Keith you Rock!!! Thanks Again!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 A M

This is the second time my family has used Keith's services and he delivered a superior high quality video each time. His work will leave you speechless and is a video you can watch again and again that captures the essence of your wedding day in a single song. This was one... Read More of the best investments we made for our wedding that will last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 9/03/2016

Our wedding videos are fantastic! Keith captured every beautiful moment, allowing our sweet couple to view that special day from anniversary to anniversary. We are so grateful to have found Keith's work prior to the big day. The quality and professionalism were spot on!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Audrey H

Keith and his team are incredible! I cannot say enough great things about his work. The day of, we had two videographers, Keith and a very nice young man whose name escapes me at the moment. They were both absolute pleasures to work with and the prefect mixture of professional... Read More and fun that got everyone around them to relax. The videos he created of my wedding made me and my groom and our family and our friends cry over and over again. Thank you so much! I was hesitant at first to spend the money on the videographer, but for the caliber of his work, Keith's fees are modest. Hiring him was one of the best decisions I made while planning the wedding. The memories he captured will warm my heart for the rest of my life. Thank you.

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 April C

It is hard to believe we are the first of our friends to think to hire the services of a videographer for our child's wedding--and we were blessed with two weddings that occurred close to one another in 2015. When I was considering the cost of two contracts, it was tempting to... Read More let the videographer fall out of the budget but my gut kept telling me I would be sorry if I did not hire a videographer. I found Keith Reagan by reading reviews. I didn't know him nor had I ever heard of him but viewing his work online and a single telephone conversation was all I needed to know I could trust him. Having chosen Keith Reagan and his team to capture and preserve both sets of memories is truly priceless! Thanks to the videos he created--they look like something that would come out of Hollywood or be shown on CMT--we will remember every detail. Keith is eager to please, easy to work with, and a very hard worker. For both weddings we had the first highlight video within DAYS! (I contacted one other videographer to compare costs and services and not only was he nearly double the price but when asked he said we wouldn't receive the video for six to nine months after the wedding!) What you cannot know from watching his videos is that he arrived nearly six hours before each ceremony and stayed until the end. He also set up a video toast area outside of the the reception and guests recorded messages to the couple that are a separate video. All raw footage is also included in another disc as well as 20 still images. Imagine how treasured the toast video will be one day when that person is no longer with the couple. After seeing the videos, one of the bridesmaids commented that should she have to choose between a videograher or a photographer, she would choose a videographer and it will be Keith Reagan. I believe both are essential because when it is all over, memories will fade--especially for the details that you worked so hard and spent so much money to provide--but the digital images are forever. Should you have to cut corners somewhere, don't let it be the videographer! I cannot image finding anyone who could do a better job than Keith Reagan Video!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Ashley R

If I could only keep one of my vendors from my wedding (and they were all amazing), Keith would be the one! The videos were absolutely wonderful-- beautifully done-- he has a talent for capturing the magical moments of your day so that you can relive it over and over.

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Caroline E

So glad we got Keith at our wedding! He did an amazing job with the footage he got and it looked like something out that would be from a movie! So impressed and he was easy to work with! Guests were very impressed with the drone and talked about that for days. Get a videographer... Read More and go with Keith Reagan!

Best thing we did!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015

It is hard to believe we are the first of our friends to think to hire the services of a videographer for our child's wedding--and we were blessed with two weddings that occurred close to one another in 2015. When I was considering the cost of two contracts, it was tempting to... Read More let the videographer fall out of the budget but my gut kept telling me I would be sorry if I did not hire a videographer. I found Keith Reagan by reading reviews. I didn't know him nor had I ever heard of him but viewing his work online and a single telephone conversation was all I needed to know I could trust him. Having chosen Keith Reagan and his team to capture and preserve both sets of memories is truly priceless! Thanks to the videos he created--they look like something that would come out of Hollywood or be shown on CMT--we will remember every detail. Keith is eager to please, easy to work with, and a very hard worker. For both weddings we had the first highlight video within DAYS! (I contacted one other videographer to compare costs and services and not only was he nearly double the price but when asked he said we wouldn't receive the video for six to nine months after the wedding!) What you cannot know from watching his videos is that he arrived nearly six hours before each ceremony and stayed until the end. He also set up a video toast area outside of the the reception and guests recorded messages to the couple that are a separate video. All raw footage is also included in another disc as well as 20 still images. Imagine how treasured the toast video will be one day when that person is no longer with the couple. After seeing the videos, one of the bridesmaids commented that should she have to choose between a videographer or a photographer, she would choose a videographer and it will be Keith Reagan. I believe both are essential because when it is all over, memories will fade--especially for the details that you worked so hard and spent so much money to provide--but the digital images are forever. Should you have to cut corners somewhere, don't let it be the videographer! I cannot image finding anyone who could do a better job than Keith Reagan Video!

Keith Collins Reagan, Sr.

Keith Reagan Film and Video is a production company located in Williamsburg, Virginia, specializing in professional wedding cinematography. Using the highest quality professional high definition equipment, you don't just get a keepsake video when it is over, you get a treasured cinematic memory. We want to create a video that you will watch over and over again. By taking a cinematic approach to creating videos, we achieve the look and feel of film. The result is an emotionally engaging and personal story.