Keith Watson Events

Keith Watson Events is a special event and wedding design company based in Gainesville, Florida and servicing N. Central Florida and beyond. We provide the decor, coordination, and day of direction to bring each bride the happily ever after they've been dreaming about all their lives!

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Newberry, FL Gainesville/Ocala (352) 264-8814

Last Minute Amazing

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Susan B

I hired Keith Watson Events about two weeks before my wedding when I realized that the previous company I was working with had some problems confirming our reservations and equipment etc. Keith Watson Events was amazing and extremely easy to work with. Also considering what... Read More we were asking of them they were very reasonably priced. I was quite surprised. They coordinated our wedding, the event design and layout and decor set up, and they did the floral design and set up. It was entirely lovely. :) You can see pictures of their work for event and floral design from our wedding at this link http://www.weddingsillustrated.net/stieglitzwedding ,as weddings illustrated ended up publishing the wedding because Keith Watson Events did just such a great job! Highly recommended!

beautiful flower decor!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Jenn W

Not only a great price for all of my floral decor for my wedding party, but the reception/cocktail hour floral decor blew me away! The group at Keith Watson listened to what I wanted and envisioned. The colors of the different types of the flowers all complimented each other.... Read More The ceremony flowers were perfect, my bouquet, the bootineirs, the mother corsages, all just breath taking. So fresh and could not have gotten a better deal. Also great wedding planner. Bridget and Keith along with the rest of the gang transformed what I had imagined in my head and put it out for all to love and enjoy. Bridget always was ready to take my calls or meet with me for every little detail from contracts to helping me get dressed to encouraging me that it was my day. I will use KWE again for any event I plan in the future.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Jenna Sue T

Thank you for helping make my day incredible. Special thanks to Katie and Becky!! Keith, you're a sweetheart.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Brandy D

Our wedding was absolutely flawless and even more than we could have ever dreamed of and we owe it all to our Keith Watson team! They nailed every single detail and went above and beyond for us not just on our big day but all the months leading up to it. Sarah became a part of... Read More the family and was so easy to get ahold of if we had any questions or concerns! I only wish we cool relive that day over and over again because they made it perfect!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Dan B

As the groom, leading up to the wedding I was terrified from all the horror stories you hear about fights, upset parents, difficulties with booking and everything in between...I would say the process was painless. Keith Watson Events and Sarah Larson our main wedding consultant... Read More absolutely took charge and made sure that my wife, me, our families and our guests had a memorable and beautiful wedding. Keith Watson handled the band, the flowers, the food, the decorations, the everything with a calm, skilled ease. They are professionals in every sense of the word. To sum it up, my wife didn't cry during any of the events, wedding, dances, anything...the day after our wedding while saying goodbye to Sarah at the hotel my wife cried because Sarah and Keith Watson Events had taken care of us so well and she felt connected after all the months of careful planning and meetings. I absolutely recommend Keith Watson Events.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 emma m

A year to 5 months ago I would have written Keith Watson and his team a glowing 5 star review Today, its 1 star here's why. I am a professional student and my fiancé is in management time is not something we often have a lot of as many working professional families. We... Read More contracted Keith to plan, design, and coordinate our wedding we did a large majority of it by email as they only like to meet with brides a handful of times. Fast forward to 5 months before my wedding and we had seen the design 2 times and made critiques and suggestions of things we liked/disliked it was apparent that criticism of the design was not welcome. The morning after the second design meeting I was received an email stating a conversation was needed. Fast forward to a conversation in which I the bride barely got two words in to being told the company was not supportive of our wedding and they felt they could not make us happy, despite reassurance from myself and fiancé to the company we where still happy and just wanted to make a "couple changes" we where told we did not understand and that we no longer had a contract with them. I am now 5 months before my wedding without a planner, florist, decorations, setup etc. This was NOT what I hired them for. I went with there services as they had one of the most reputable reputations in Gainesville however if you are not willing to just let them do what they want with the design, the flowers, and whatnot you will not be happy with the response from them. Ultimately, I was not going to spend 10,000 on a design that was mediocre and thrown together. Please use caution before contracting them for your wedding. What was supposed to be the happiest time in my life has turned into an absolute nightmare.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Alisha K

I can't say enough wonderful things about the team at Keith Watson Productions. Last weekend, my husband and I celebrated our wedding at the UF Hilton and the team at KW made this a truly magical experience. From start to finish, Keith Watson's team was spot-on at turning our... Read More vision of a conservative Jewish winter wedding into a reality. The chuppah they designed was unbelievable and the reception was beautiful. Throughout the entire process, we worked with Sarah who ensured us that the day of coordination would run smoothly. As a result, we received many compliments after the wedding about how organized the wedding went. Working with Keith Watson Productions - from their design team to their wedding planners - is a worthwhile investment, and we'd highly recommend their services.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Nancy I

As the mother of the groom, my husband and I wanted to make sure our son and future daughter-in-law had a stress free wedding. The team at Keith Watson made that happen! They worked closely with the Bride and Groom to make sure all of their ideas were captured. The Rehearsal... Read More Dinner decorations and flowers were so fresh and beautiful and the wedding day was perfect! Having someone there to coordinate all of the events of the day, making sure everyone was at the right place at the right time, attending to every detail at the wedding and reception made for a perfect wedding. The team at Keith Watson, Anna and Sarah, felt like part of our family in the end; making sure everything was coordinated, on time, and with perfection! Thank you for helping to make this day so special!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Andrea F

Keith Watson was amazing! My day wouldn't have been so incredible, had they not been there. I would reccomend them again and again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Theresa B

Beach Perfection! Keith Watson and his team are the best at taking a vision and making it a reality. They helped my husband and I have the perfect small wedding we wanted this past February. With the names Beachy and Beech, we wanted a beach theme, but at an inland venue.... Read More Sarah, Becky, and Nolan put together a decor that was both whimsical and tasteful, and didn't make me feel like I was having a 20 year old's wedding, but a grown up event. Our goal was to do the wedding in a way that we had to do nothing but show up and have a great time, and Keith's team achieved that effortlessly. Sarah handled all details, dealt with vendors, setup tastings with the caterer, and generally took care of every detail so that the day was perfect and stress free - we even had enough energy to go out on the town after! The guests had a great time and commented on how beautiful everything was, how well it reflected our personality. The team ensured that every facet of the day, including the budget, was addressed and handled professionally. If anything did go wrong, we never knew or saw it. The day of, the team was relaxed and having fun creating our vision, and even Keith showed up to participate in the preparation, making us feel that much more special. I have worked with Keith and the team on several community events, and I would never want anyone else to handle an event for me from the smallest to the most extravagant. I cannot say enough about how great it is to work with such an amazing team of professionals!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mary Kate H

Keith Watson's team is amazing! We hired them for our wedding and they made our vision a reality (and within budget). Everyone was incredible to work with; personable, detailed oriented and helpful. We had a stress free day we still talk about 6 months later. I would hire (and... Read More have) them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Gabriella C

I am forever grateful to the KWE Team. What they did to make sure my wedding day was one that I will remember forever is beyond words.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Paul D

My Wife and I met Keith Watson Team 15 months prior to our wedding and choosing them was one of the best decisions we made. In fact we didn't have to think twice about it. At no point during the process did it ever feel that we were just another client or that we were ever... Read More pressured to do anything we didn't want to do. It felt like we were a family and we were in this process together. Anna and Sarah were amazing the whole time and always willing to answer any question we had. Always cool under the pressure. Thank you for everything KWE!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Linda S

My daughter's wedding day dreams were realized with the beautiful details we achieved from Keith Watson's team. The flowers, draping, lanterns and special effects made her wedding picture perfect. We could not have done it without the vision and professional expertise of Ellie... Read More and the team at Keith Watson.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stephanie L

Keith Watson did a wonderful job at my wedding. It was a truly beautiful day because of their help. Ellie Pollock from the team was a huge help in making sure every detail was what we wanted. Thank you Keith Watson!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Katie W

My husband and I loved working with the KWE team! We had to plan our wedding from across the country which was difficult enough, and then the day before our wedding Hurricane Matthew wrecked havoc on Florida. Our KWE team, led be Ellie, was very supportive of us through our... Read More 'week of hell' and worked around the weather to have their crew at our farm the next morning to set up our entire wedding/reception site. The team was very organized and made sure we worked through every detail to plan our wedding beforehand (we brought everything on site; tent, tables, chairs, bathrooms, etc) and made sure things went smoothly the day of.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michelle B

I can't say enough about the KWE team. They planned an unusual outdoor wedding for 100, turning our lake house into something that looked like Hawaii. Seriously when I looked out the window, I felt like I was in a tropical paradise. Ellie, Gio and the whole KWE team are the... Read More cream of the crop. Ellie was 110% available and never stopped creatively thinking about how to make my daughter and her fiance's dream day spectacular. And KW himself came out on wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. In addition, KWE knows and recommends the best vendors in town. Every single other vendor was incredible!! Thank you, Ellie and the KWE team!! I honestly love you guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Haley B

THE BEST. Seriously, this KWE team is the best of the best. Ellie went above and beyond for us--she was attentive, prepared, and available whenever we needed her, and she suggested all the best vendors! She and Gio are two of the most creative and hard-working people I've ever... Read More met, and no dream for our big day was too big or unattainable. They literally turned a tent into a giant tiki bar complete with an a-frame entrance and a fire dancer. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day and an easier planning experience. They will be our planners forever! Thinking a tiki-theme baby shower is in the cards in a few years ;)

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Brittany G

We hired Keith Watson Events very early in our wedding planning process, and they truly ended up being worth every penny. We worked with a handful of the employees there, all of whom were very polite and professional, and most of our time was spent planning with Amy Keene and... Read More Sarah Larson. They were extremely helpful during the wedding planning process, especially in the last few months as everything started to come to a head. For all the times we were worried about some particular detail, it seemed like Amy and Sarah were already three steps ahead in taking care of anything that might be an issue. Their day-of coordination was absolutely phenomenal! We really didn’t have to worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding because Sarah was there to make sure everything ran as smoothly as possible. She constantly checked in with us to make sure everything was okay, always had a smile and sweet comment for us, flawlessly navigated any potential family drama without us finding out until days later from friends, and even became dubbed the “coffee fairy” when she popped out of nowhere with a cup of delicious coffee for the bride (who had made an off-handed comment to a groomsman about really wanting coffee, but thinking there was none around). The decorations they offer are a bit expensive, but again, absolutely worth every penny. Our venue on its own was very pretty, but the decorations and the setup from Keith Watson took our venue’s appearance beyond anything we could have ever imagined. They even took our adoration of market lights and incorporated it into something that was truly spectacular! We sat down to dinner after our first dance, and it literally took our breath away and brought tears to our eyes to see everything we had imagined (but struggled to convey into words) brought to reality—but better! For anyone planning a wedding, we cannot over-recommend enlisting the services of Keith Watson Events. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

For as long as I can remember I have always dreamt of a perfect wedding and I can happily say that the team at Keith Watson Events made it all possible. I had the wedding of my dreams!! Everything was perfect, the décor, the ambiance, the flowers, the music, even the lighting!... Read More It was breathtaking and more than anything, completely stress free. I can't thank them enough for the marvelous work they did and for making my day so special and unique.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Daniel J

Words cannot describe how amazing our wedding was thanks to Keith Watson Events. The KWE team practically read our minds for everything - florals, linens, colors! The attention to detail was mind-blowing. My wife and I felt like royalty. I would do it all again just to see the... Read More smile on her face and twinkle in her eye. Thank you! You guys ROCK!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Anneliese L

Anna and Amy made our Day! Anna helped me create my dream wedding - outside, elegant, and fun! The planning process can be stressful - Watson Events gave us peace of mind and everything turned out beautiful. I highly recommend Anna and Amy at Keith Watson events!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

Had the plasure to working with Keith and his team on our son and future daighter in law's rehersal dinner. Had so much fun! The team designed the prefect invitation, menu, found an exciting venue and really personalized the dinner. Our son played baseball as a child and then... Read More in college. Several of his ushers and groomsmen were ball players. Keith recommended having cupcakes designed as baseballs for dessert and having the presentation at the end of the evening to "Take me out to the ballgame"!! Billiant and everyone loved it-what a memorable way to begin the weekend of celebrating our son and future wife. I highly recommend Keith Watson Events-the entire evening was prefectly designed. I trust Keith and his team for all my events!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

I must say, I was SO lucky to have crossed paths with the staff of Keith Watson Events! I met them at a Bridal Expo in my hometown, Lake City Fl, about 9 months before my wedding. I am the type who prefers to show you my vision and then let you run with it, and BOY did they go... Read More ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations! My wedding day was absolutely the most perfect day of my life. There was no detail left untouched! They made sure to incorporate our style in every aspect of this event. We also used them for our florals and I have never smiled so big as I did when I first saw my flowers! They were beautiful colors, textures, the whole 9 yards!! The coordination of my wedding was quite tricky, as I had a total of 30 attendants between our bridesmaids and groomsmen. Anna and Giovanni took complete control and organized our ceremony to perfection! Side note: I would like to recognized the fact that along with the decorations, flowers and wedding coordination, Anna and Giovanni made it SO easy on me to stay organized and sane for this 9 month process. They contacted all of my vendors for me and coordinated times, dates, paper work etc, with them so I literally had the minimal to do! To say that I would HIGHLY recommend Keith Watson Events is a total understatement! I walked in as an overwhelmed stranger and became great friends with these guys!!!! Look NO further for your event designers! They do not disappoint!!!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Diana M

Keith Watson definitely seemed like the most expensive game in town but I can honestly say it was worth every penny. They listened to what I wanted and when something didn't look how I wanted it to look, they would work with me to make it just right. They did such an amazing job... Read More with the decoration that people are still talking about my wedding and we are 1.5 years out! Lastly, there's something to be said about a planner that stays calm and exudes an air of "we got this" at all times. There was one point on the day before our wedding when my husband asked if something could be changed and my planner's (Anna Bouwens) response was a calm, "yes, we can do whatever you want." We felt truly taken care of through the whole process and it was gorgeous. Highly recommend if you can afford to splurge.