Keith Watson Events

Keith Watson Events is a special event and wedding design company based in Gainesville, Florida and servicing N. Central Florida and beyond. We provide the decor, coordination, and day of direction to bring each bride the happily ever after they've been dreaming about all their lives!

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Newberry, FL Gainesville/Ocala (352) 264-8814

Last Minute Amazing

Reviewed on 12/29/2013 Susan B

I hired Keith Watson Events about two weeks before my wedding when I realized that the previous company I was working with had some problems confirming our reservations and equipment etc. Keith Watson Events was amazing and extremely easy to work with. Also considering what... Read More we were asking of them they were very reasonably priced. I was quite surprised. They coordinated our wedding, the event design and layout and decor set up, and they did the floral design and set up. It was entirely lovely. :) You can see pictures of their work for event and floral design from our wedding at this link http://www.weddingsillustrated.net/stieglitzwedding ,as weddings illustrated ended up publishing the wedding because Keith Watson Events did just such a great job! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Brandy D

Our wedding was absolutely flawless and even more than we could have ever dreamed of and we owe it all to our Keith Watson team! They nailed every single detail and went above and beyond for us not just on our big day but all the months leading up to it. Sarah became a part of... Read More the family and was so easy to get ahold of if we had any questions or concerns! I only wish we cool relive that day over and over again because they made it perfect!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Dan B

As the groom, leading up to the wedding I was terrified from all the horror stories you hear about fights, upset parents, difficulties with booking and everything in between...I would say the process was painless. Keith Watson Events and Sarah Larson our main wedding consultant... Read More absolutely took charge and made sure that my wife, me, our families and our guests had a memorable and beautiful wedding. Keith Watson handled the band, the flowers, the food, the decorations, the everything with a calm, skilled ease. They are professionals in every sense of the word. To sum it up, my wife didn't cry during any of the events, wedding, dances, anything...the day after our wedding while saying goodbye to Sarah at the hotel my wife cried because Sarah and Keith Watson Events had taken care of us so well and she felt connected after all the months of careful planning and meetings. I absolutely recommend Keith Watson Events.

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Marina M

Keith Watson Events is the real deal. Ellie and her team worked with us to make sure every detail was perfect. They made something that can easily be stressful into a fun and exciting experience. The day of my wedding was a total blast and everything was INCREDIBLE. Our venue... Read More was just stunning and most importantly, everyone had a blast. We had some minor hiccups that were out of anyone's control, and Ellie handled it like a pro. They exceeded our expectations on everything.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Loumarie A

There is not enough words to express how grateful we are for Keith Watson and his team to make our dream wedding come true. This is a team that is dedicated to go above and beyond for the bride and groom. A big hug and thank you to our wonderful wedding planner Ellie Pollock who... Read More had the patience to manage a bride who does not ever plan and is always late with deadlines. They are so well knowledged in venues, vendors and they have exquisite taste in decorations and design which adds to a special touch. If you need help arranging any event special to you this is the team you must contact to make your vision come into fruition :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Hillary C

Kieth Watson start to finish was the best decision we made for our wedding! From the beginning they were able to guide us, realize and articulate our vision, support us and execute wonderfully. The day of coordination was impeccable! Shout out to Ellie Pollock and team for... Read More making everything the best it could be! Truly a memorable event and highly recommended to anyone and everyone considering an events and coordination company for their wedding and beyond.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jo W

As the mother of the bride, one of our first meetings was with Keith Watson Events because I knew they would be the absolute best at helping us plan and execute my daughter and her future husband’s wedding, and they far exceeded our expectations. The ceremony was perfection and... Read More when I entered the reception it took my breath away. It was the most wonderful feeling after months of planning to see the bride and groom’s dream wedding just as we had envisioned and so much more. Throughout the months of planning with Keith, Sarah, Anna, Rebecca, Ellie and Gio, they made every step enjoyable with their professional expertise, organization and easy-going confidence while also taking a personal interest in making sure every detail was addressed. We still marvel at how they made every aspect seem so easy and stress-free. Keith and his staff have the knowledge and resources to accomplish every request and make suggestions when needed leaving no detail over looked. The flower arrangements were exquisite, the band was amazing and the flow of the evening was flawless. With the wedding an out of town event, they worked seamlessly with the venue and vendors anticipating every possible complication. We were all able to completely enjoy the day of the wedding from beginning to end worry-free, with Sarah and Ellie guiding us every step of the way and Keith making sure all the setup details were being coordinated. Keith and his team are forever friends and we would recommend Keith Watson Events to anyone planning a special event as they are Number One.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Mandi S

We can't say enough wonderful things about Keith Watson and his entire team! We truly loved working with Keith, Sarah, Gio and Anna as they helped us create our perfect day. It was a special feeling knowing they were doing everything they could to help our wedding day go... Read More smoothly, and be the day my husband, family and I envisioned. I can't imagine going through the wedding planning process without this amazing team. It was a joy working with KWE and becoming such good friends throughout the process.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sarah R

We have been to prior local events produced by Keith Watson Events so when it came time to our wedding, we knew we wanted this team to plan our dream wedding. A local makeup artist and friend of ours recommended Ellie, who works at KWE as an event planner. We met Ellie about 14... Read More months ago. We had our initial meeting and she quickly got to work on finding a venue. She found the perfect place that was just our style and matched our vision for a modern tuscan garden wedding. I cannot begin to count how many emails, texts, and phone calls she made for us to make sure our wishes were followed. She never made us feel like a bother or a burden. She was always happy to help. We always felt like Ellie had our best interest in mind. She worked to ensure we stayed relatively close to our budget (we paid for our own wedding and had some flexibility with this.) She is so organized and always very professional when speaking to us and our vendors. I was so impressed to see how she brought together all of our brainstorming, pinteresting, and Instagram posts into a very organized mood board at our design meeting. Unfortunately, our wedding day had to be postponed at the last minute, 2 days before, due to a hurricane. Ellie kept her cool and gave us the best advice she could while ensuring all our guests would stay safe. She quickly reached out to our venue and our vendors to reschedule to another day. Fast forward one month later to our wedding day. The day of went amazingly smooth. Ellie started her day before the sun came up and she didn’t stop until after midnight that evening. We really could not have asked for a better day. We were able to relax and enjoy the day while she handled the timeline and kept everyone on schedule with hair/makeup and photography. She worked to ensure our outdoor wedding could be safely done while working around the weather (another hurricane skirted by Florida.) Everything was beautiful. We didn’t have to compromise on anything. Gio, the creative director, designed a custom font to match our vision for all the paper goods (programs, menus, signs, seating chart). Jess, the floral designer, did an amazing job on all of the floral. Zully, Madison, Debbie and so many other “ninjas” worked non-stop to get everything set up on our wedding day. Our guests are still telling us how beautiful everything was and how the day flowed so smoothly and how it’s the “best wedding they’ve ever been to.” There’s a reason why Keith Watson Events sets the bar in North Central Florida. We have everyone at KWE to thank for ensuring our “once in a lifetime” dream wedding will be a day we will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jennifer A

I can't say enough about how wonderful Keith Watson Events and our main consultant Ellie Pollock have been during our wedding planning process. I had a vision of what I wanted my husband and I's wedding day to be like and they nailed every aspect of it. The team listened to the... Read More ideas I had and how best to execute them as well as took the time to ensure the families were happy. Our wedding day was beyond what we could have imagined and we are so happy we chose to work with Ellie and the Keith Watson team.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Lee B

My wife and I are so glad we hired Keith Watson Events to be our wedding planner. They brought to life exactly what my wife and I had envisioned in our minds. We had the wedding on a family farm and everything went perfectly. They had asked every question that they needed an... Read More answer to a couple of days before the wedding so that we could enjoy our special day without having to make last minute decisions and we could just relax. If there were any problems leading up to or the day of the wedding we never knew about it and everything went off without a hitch. Our wedding planner was very friendly, knowledgeable, talented and organized. I would say that we came into contact with at least 10 other people that worked for them during the process and every single one of them made us feel like they cared and handled everything with the utmost professionalism. I never personally met Mr. Watson but my father did and said he was very nice and reassuring about getting the job done. Men and Women that work there are truly good at what they do. It’s not just about getting paid to them. They had integrity and what mattered to them was pulling off the perfect event. We would recommend using them for any event.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 emma m

A year to 5 months ago I would have written Keith Watson and his team a glowing 5 star review Today, its 1 star here's why. I am a professional student and my fiancé is in management time is not something we often have a lot of as many working professional families. We... Read More contracted Keith to plan, design, and coordinate our wedding we did a large majority of it by email as they only like to meet with brides a handful of times. Fast forward to 5 months before my wedding and we had seen the design 2 times and made critiques and suggestions of things we liked/disliked it was apparent that criticism of the design was not welcome. The morning after the second design meeting I was received an email stating a conversation was needed. Fast forward to a conversation in which I the bride barely got two words in to being told the company was not supportive of our wedding and they felt they could not make us happy, despite reassurance from myself and fiancé to the company we where still happy and just wanted to make a "couple changes" we where told we did not understand and that we no longer had a contract with them. I am now 5 months before my wedding without a planner, florist, decorations, setup etc. This was NOT what I hired them for. I went with there services as they had one of the most reputable reputations in Gainesville however if you are not willing to just let them do what they want with the design, the flowers, and whatnot you will not be happy with the response from them. Ultimately, I was not going to spend 10,000 on a design that was mediocre and thrown together. Please use caution before contracting them for your wedding. What was supposed to be the happiest time in my life has turned into an absolute nightmare.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Alisha K

I can't say enough wonderful things about the team at Keith Watson Productions. Last weekend, my husband and I celebrated our wedding at the UF Hilton and the team at KW made this a truly magical experience. From start to finish, Keith Watson's team was spot-on at turning our... Read More vision of a conservative Jewish winter wedding into a reality. The chuppah they designed was unbelievable and the reception was beautiful. Throughout the entire process, we worked with Sarah who ensured us that the day of coordination would run smoothly. As a result, we received many compliments after the wedding about how organized the wedding went. Working with Keith Watson Productions - from their design team to their wedding planners - is a worthwhile investment, and we'd highly recommend their services.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Nancy I

As the mother of the groom, my husband and I wanted to make sure our son and future daughter-in-law had a stress free wedding. The team at Keith Watson made that happen! They worked closely with the Bride and Groom to make sure all of their ideas were captured. The Rehearsal... Read More Dinner decorations and flowers were so fresh and beautiful and the wedding day was perfect! Having someone there to coordinate all of the events of the day, making sure everyone was at the right place at the right time, attending to every detail at the wedding and reception made for a perfect wedding. The team at Keith Watson, Anna and Sarah, felt like part of our family in the end; making sure everything was coordinated, on time, and with perfection! Thank you for helping to make this day so special!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Andrea F

Keith Watson was amazing! My day wouldn't have been so incredible, had they not been there. I would reccomend them again and again.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Theresa B

Beach Perfection! Keith Watson and his team are the best at taking a vision and making it a reality. They helped my husband and I have the perfect small wedding we wanted this past February. With the names Beachy and Beech, we wanted a beach theme, but at an inland venue.... Read More Sarah, Becky, and Nolan put together a decor that was both whimsical and tasteful, and didn't make me feel like I was having a 20 year old's wedding, but a grown up event. Our goal was to do the wedding in a way that we had to do nothing but show up and have a great time, and Keith's team achieved that effortlessly. Sarah handled all details, dealt with vendors, setup tastings with the caterer, and generally took care of every detail so that the day was perfect and stress free - we even had enough energy to go out on the town after! The guests had a great time and commented on how beautiful everything was, how well it reflected our personality. The team ensured that every facet of the day, including the budget, was addressed and handled professionally. If anything did go wrong, we never knew or saw it. The day of, the team was relaxed and having fun creating our vision, and even Keith showed up to participate in the preparation, making us feel that much more special. I have worked with Keith and the team on several community events, and I would never want anyone else to handle an event for me from the smallest to the most extravagant. I cannot say enough about how great it is to work with such an amazing team of professionals!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mary Kate H

Keith Watson's team is amazing! We hired them for our wedding and they made our vision a reality (and within budget). Everyone was incredible to work with; personable, detailed oriented and helpful. We had a stress free day we still talk about 6 months later. I would hire (and... Read More have) them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Gabriella C

I am forever grateful to the KWE Team. What they did to make sure my wedding day was one that I will remember forever is beyond words.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Paul D

My Wife and I met Keith Watson Team 15 months prior to our wedding and choosing them was one of the best decisions we made. In fact we didn't have to think twice about it. At no point during the process did it ever feel that we were just another client or that we were ever... Read More pressured to do anything we didn't want to do. It felt like we were a family and we were in this process together. Anna and Sarah were amazing the whole time and always willing to answer any question we had. Always cool under the pressure. Thank you for everything KWE!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Linda S

My daughter's wedding day dreams were realized with the beautiful details we achieved from Keith Watson's team. The flowers, draping, lanterns and special effects made her wedding picture perfect. We could not have done it without the vision and professional expertise of Ellie... Read More and the team at Keith Watson.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Stephanie L

Keith Watson did a wonderful job at my wedding. It was a truly beautiful day because of their help. Ellie Pollock from the team was a huge help in making sure every detail was what we wanted. Thank you Keith Watson!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Katie W

My husband and I loved working with the KWE team! We had to plan our wedding from across the country which was difficult enough, and then the day before our wedding Hurricane Matthew wrecked havoc on Florida. Our KWE team, led be Ellie, was very supportive of us through our... Read More 'week of hell' and worked around the weather to have their crew at our farm the next morning to set up our entire wedding/reception site. The team was very organized and made sure we worked through every detail to plan our wedding beforehand (we brought everything on site; tent, tables, chairs, bathrooms, etc) and made sure things went smoothly the day of.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michelle B

I can't say enough about the KWE team. They planned an unusual outdoor wedding for 100, turning our lake house into something that looked like Hawaii. Seriously when I looked out the window, I felt like I was in a tropical paradise. Ellie, Gio and the whole KWE team are the... Read More cream of the crop. Ellie was 110% available and never stopped creatively thinking about how to make my daughter and her fiance's dream day spectacular. And KW himself came out on wedding day to make sure everything was perfect. In addition, KWE knows and recommends the best vendors in town. Every single other vendor was incredible!! Thank you, Ellie and the KWE team!! I honestly love you guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Haley B

THE BEST. Seriously, this KWE team is the best of the best. Ellie went above and beyond for us--she was attentive, prepared, and available whenever we needed her, and she suggested all the best vendors! She and Gio are two of the most creative and hard-working people I've ever... Read More met, and no dream for our big day was too big or unattainable. They literally turned a tent into a giant tiki bar complete with an a-frame entrance and a fire dancer. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day and an easier planning experience. They will be our planners forever! Thinking a tiki-theme baby shower is in the cards in a few years ;)

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Brittany G

We hired Keith Watson Events very early in our wedding planning process, and they truly ended up being worth every penny. We worked with a handful of the employees there, all of whom were very polite and professional, and most of our time was spent planning with Amy Keene and... Read More Sarah Larson. They were extremely helpful during the wedding planning process, especially in the last few months as everything started to come to a head. For all the times we were worried about some particular detail, it seemed like Amy and Sarah were already three steps ahead in taking care of anything that might be an issue. Their day-of coordination was absolutely phenomenal! We really didn’t have to worry about a single thing on the day of our wedding because Sarah was there to make sure everything ran as smoothly as possible. She constantly checked in with us to make sure everything was okay, always had a smile and sweet comment for us, flawlessly navigated any potential family drama without us finding out until days later from friends, and even became dubbed the “coffee fairy” when she popped out of nowhere with a cup of delicious coffee for the bride (who had made an off-handed comment to a groomsman about really wanting coffee, but thinking there was none around). The decorations they offer are a bit expensive, but again, absolutely worth every penny. Our venue on its own was very pretty, but the decorations and the setup from Keith Watson took our venue’s appearance beyond anything we could have ever imagined. They even took our adoration of market lights and incorporated it into something that was truly spectacular! We sat down to dinner after our first dance, and it literally took our breath away and brought tears to our eyes to see everything we had imagined (but struggled to convey into words) brought to reality—but better! For anyone planning a wedding, we cannot over-recommend enlisting the services of Keith Watson Events. You will not be disappointed!