Bridal Hair & Makeup Artist

A stylist is defined as an artist who is the master of a particular style and responsible for changing or maintaining a person’s image. As a hairstylist and makeup artist, Keka Heron has mastered the art of creating exquisite looks for clients in editorial, television, runway, bridal, advertising and salons. Keka has spend numerous hours working to bring the artistic visions of advertising agencies, directors, photographers and other visionaries to life. Keka has been noted for having an eye for detail and executing the most complicated look with precision and finesse. She spends an immense amount of time studying the industry to ensure that she is bringing the latest style and trends to her clients. Keka's brides admire her time and dedication that she gives to their consult, the t

Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia & Destination (404) 427-5843
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Liza B

Keka did an excellent job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. She also did my bridal party and everyone was happy with the result. Keka also did my engagement photo shoot and this served as my trial to see if I would like her style. I immediately got along with her. She was... Read More professional and easygoing and her warm personality made a stressed out bride feel at easy. When we did my bridal hair and makeup trial, I had second thoughts about my hair and she immediately offered to do a second hair trial at no cost. Her clients' satisfaction and happiness come first for her and I really appreciate that. I would hire Keka again in a heartbeat and so should you! Thanks for making me beautiful on my special day, Keka!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Had my hair and makeup done by Keka. I was extremely happy with how everything turned out. I was one of the bridesmaids and she had all of us looking amazing especially the bride. I told her that I will certainly keep her in mind for any upcoming events.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Tiffany M

I am so thankful to have found Keka. She is truly amazing at what she does. Keka listened to every detail, addressed every concern, and really went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I've had my hair/makeup done before but nothing compares to Keka's work. I received so... Read More many compliments on my wedding day on how beautiful & natural I looked. Thank you Keka for your professionalism and amazing work.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Taleen

I had used Keka for a friends wedding in November. I regret not finding her for my own wedding a few months before. She was not only very professional but also very comfortable to chat with. In less than 2 hours, my hair and make up looked stunning. I look forward to using... Read More her again in April.

The best choice for hair and make up

Reviewed on 1/12/2016

I'm from spain and I went to new york to get married there. My wedding planner recommended me keka for my hair & make up, I couldn't have choose better, absolutly professional and really nice, she makes you look beautiful.I would choose keka again with no doubt.

Perfect Make-up and Hair

Reviewed on 12/15/2015

Keka was absolutely fabulous for my big day! She did my make-up and hair and not only did I feel amazing, but I've never looked better. Leading up to the wedding we did a trial where she worked on ensuring everything was exactly how I envisioned. Throughout the whole process,... Read More she was extremely responsive and really fun to work with. On both the trial and the wedding day, she was timely, prepared, professional, calm and a pleasure to be around. I would highly recommend her as she will definitely create a flawless look for you.

Keka Heron

Keka is a hair & makeup artist with over 10 years experience working on TV, commercials, red carpet , bridal, and fashion. She is an expert in taking the ideas from clients, photographers, directors, creative directors and executing them on the client. As a previous salon owner she understand the importance of her clients experience. She has years of experience working on clients of all ages and ethnicity, skin and hair types. Keka is currently the key hair and makeup for Revolt TV in New York City, some past clients include Rachel Roy, Neiman Marcus, BET, NBC, etc.