Is this your business? claim it now

Kellan Studios

Rustburg, VA

Kellan Studios

156 Somerset Pl, Rustburg, VA

We love Kellan Studios!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Heidi D

I saw multiple pictures taken by Kellan before we booked them for our wedding. I was very impressed with what I had seen and was not at all disappointed. Working with them was like working with old friends. They were so chill, but prompt and professional. They made sure that the... Read More day went according to schedule the day of the wedding. They took fantastic pictures of us, which were seemingly effortless for Kellan. The photographers, Ryan and Kelly , working with both the bride and groom, captured very special moments. We loved their work and couldn't be happier that we booked them for our wedding@

Professional, Talented, and Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Lara C

Kellan Studios provided photography for my engagement photos and bridal portraits. They have an ability to turn camera shy into sheer art to catch any eye, and throughout the process make it look effortless! Their creativity and artisic abilities go further than the photo... Read More album. Their work inspired me to use the photos as part of the decor for my wedding and my stationary. The sheer elegance of their work on stretched canvases created a classy and chic environment at my wedding! These were not just photos, but works of art!

Review for Kellan Studios

Reviewed on 6/09/2009 Hillary S

Their style of pictures and their characters!

TO Kellan Studios