Joyful. Genuine. Classic.

Photography is more than a service, it's an investment. I promise that your wedding day will be beautifully captured and cherished forever. From start to finish, I will preserve details no one knew you spent hours perfecting. I will capture tears and smiles, freezing those precious moments for your children and grandchildren to enjoy for years to come! I feel honored to share your special day with you! Based in Virginia Beach and eager to travel around Hampton Roads and beyond!!

Classic, Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1984 Grandon Loop Rd, Virginia Beach, VA Hampton Roads and Beyond (559) 718-8795
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Megan S

Working with Kelley from our engagements to our wedding day was such a blessing! Her joyful personality and her amazing professionalism made us feel welcome and comfortable at all times! She documented every detail of our wedding day and went above and beyond with wedding party,... Read More family, and couples portraits! We have received so many compliments on our photos and that makes me so happy because I know Kelley was meant to capture our big day. She was the best investment and now we have the most beautiful photos to cherish forever! Thank you so much to Kelley and her assistant, Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Molly W

Kelley was amazing! From our engagement pictures to the rehearsal dinner and our big day, we have gorgeous photos that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. On top of that, Kelley was an absolute pleasure to work with- she is so sweet, accommodating, and listened to exactly... Read More what we wanted (and guided us when we didn't know what we wanted which I was very thankful for!). I would absolutely recommend Kelley for anyone looking for a wedding photographer, she will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Angie C

Do not hesitate. Taking engagement and wedding photos was not something that my husband and I were looking forward to but Kelley made it easy. She had simple directions for us that made us look good no matter how we felt about taking photos. And soon enough we became much more... Read More at ease. We ended up with spectacular pictures that are exactly what I wanted. Kelley listens to her clients input and then adds her professional knowledge to create the perfect shots. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Hilary M

I was looking for a wedding photographer who had great composition, used natural light, and was able to capture the special "moments" and not just typical stand-there-smiling portraits. Kelley nailed it. Her service was professional, friendly, and efficient. She was attentive to... Read More our specific needs, helped us with pulling together our shot list, and was very organized and thorough during our wedding. She is fast, too! We had our full set of photos literally before we got back from our honeymoon. There are SO many good pictures our biggest problem will be selecting the ones we want on our walls. It probably goes without saying by the end of this review, but I would recommend her whole-heartedly and without reservation to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

2017-03-07T12:49:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Hilary!! It was such a pleasure being a part of your beautiful day!!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Nicole F

Kelley Stinson was an absolutely JOY to work with from our first meeting through our engagement shoot, planning process and wedding day. She provided great professionalism, coupled with a fun-loving and easy-going attitude, that made the decision to immediately book her as our... Read More photographer an easy one. Her rates were extremely competitive (and actually lower than others we had looked into), but her personality and excitement over being part of our day would have been worth far more. She and her second shooter were always responsive, helpful and blended into our whole wedding day effortlessly - all of our guests could not get over the photos she provided without every really realizing she was there! I would recommend Kelley a million times over.

2017-03-07T12:50:26 Response from the vendor

Awwww!! Thank you SO much Nicole!!! Your wedding was awesome and I loved every minute of it!!

Kelley Stinson

I'm a boy mom, Navy wife, peanut butter loving Crossfitter, dog mom to the most beautiful Golden Retriever (seriously, she really is!) DIY'er, paddle boarding beach lover, southern girl, Auburn Tiger, lover of a good IPA and strong coffee, not a night owl, early bird, wannabe gangsta rapper who loves country music but can't carry a tune to save my life. Weddings make me happy. Plain and simple. I love the energy and emotions of the day! Most of all I love getting to know my couples and having the opportunity to serve them and give them tangible memories that last a lifetime!