Kelli Marie Photography

New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island, Maine

Artistic Photography for the Modern Couple

Kelli goes above and beyond to produce unique images for each of her couples. If you want something a little different, yet classic enough to not go out of style, Kelli is the right photographer for you. Based in New Hampshire, but servicing weddings in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Other destinations available upon request.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

4 North Road, Deerfield, NH New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island, Maine (603) 303-5763

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Katie S

Stop your photographer search now! Kelli is incredible, both professionally and personally. We received so many compliments on our photos, and I truly believe it’s not only because Kelli is an amazing photographer, but also because she really makes you feel comfortable and... Read More relaxed. If you’re like me, you need someone who is very responsive and willing to answer your thousands of questions. Kelli is this person! She is extremely easy to get a hold of and so down to earth. I cannot say enough good things about her and would recommend her to absolutely anyone.

2016-10-29T10:35:37 Response from the vendor

Katie! This is such an awesome review. I appreciate it! You guys have been so much fun to work with so far. I love all the images we created for your engagement session! I cannot wait until your wedding next year. I am so glad... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Courtney M

For me, Kelli was just the older sister of a girl I went to high school with. A few years and an engagement later I started to seriously think about hiring a GOOD photographer for my wedding and I remembered seeing some photos from Kelli on Facebook. I decided to hire her... Read More immediately and she called me within minutes to talk details. I didn't just get a GOOD photographer, I got an AMAZING photographer to capture the right parts of our relationship. If you haven't seen any of her work, look. If you haven't done a session of any kind with her, do it. I can promise you won't be disappointed. Between personality and talent, this girl has it ALL!

2016-10-29T10:32:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Courtney! Doing your engagement session in the awesome foliage AND at the Deerfield Fair was a blast, and I think the images came out great! I'm so glad you and Joe like them. Can't wait for your stylishly themed wedding next... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica R

Kelli was our engagement and wedding photographer. She was awesome and I would absolutely recommend her! Selecting a photographer was a big thing to me because I wanted someone to be able to capture the moments of the wedding perfectly and Kelli did just that! Our engagement... Read More session was in the freezing cold of late fall and our wedding was one of the hottest days of the summer!Kelli was such a good sport through it all! Our photos for both came out even better than we had hoped! Kelli was so quick to respond to all of the questions that this busy bride. We got our digital photos back on time and they were perfect!! It was hard to select our favorites! We can wait to see how our prints come out!! :)

2016-10-17T11:27:39 Response from the vendor

Whenever I look through your wedding gallery, I will forever be humming "ice ice baby!" You guys had such a special day, and I loved being a part of it. Thank you Jessica!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Marrissa M

Kelli is a phenomenal photographer. She made our wedding day so easy and enjoyable, our pictures are perfect. I love every single photo. Kelli is professional, fun, and creative. Highly reccommended!

2016-10-29T10:33:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marrissa and Brandon! The images we got to create of you under that willow tree are ah-mazing. I am so glad you chose me for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Maureen R

Kelli is amazing! Not only does she take incredible photos, she made my entire experience comfortable and fun. I would reccomend to any bride (or anyone!) considering a shoot. Thank you, Kelli!!

2016-10-29T10:34:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking the time to write me a review. I am so fortunate we got the opportunity to work together!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Brian N

Highly recommend! We had Kelli take our engagement photos which came out fantastic. She was very accommodating with time and location. She is very friendly, helpful and a talented photographer. We had Kelli take our wedding photos as well. During the entire day she took many... Read More great photos and helped us not feel stressed. It was a pleasure having her as our photographer.

2016-10-17T11:28:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brian! I really appreciate you taking the time to write me a review. It was great (and easy!) working with you and Brianna this year on both your engagement and wedding pictures. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Brianna W

Kelli did our engagement and wedding photos, the engagement photos were great and from what we've seen from the wedding photos, they will be excellent as well! Kelli was easy for us to work with, she understood the pictures we described and recommended many others we didn't... Read More think of. Her calm and casual demeanor meshed really well with our family and friends. Kelli's professionalism, experience, communication method, and quality of work are all fantastic and I would definitely recommend her to future couples!

2016-10-17T11:29:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Brianna! I have to say, your dad's speech really had me tearing up. I cannot wait to pick out images for your wedding album! Hope you guys had a blast on your honeymoon :)

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Ali R

I had such an amazing experience with Kelli during my boudoir shoot. Going in I was definitely nervous, but she helped me see myself as sexy and beautiful and be completely comfortable during the entire shoot! I will definitely be back for another. Thanks Kelli!

2016-10-13T21:40:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I loved doing the session with you :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Heather V

Kelli is extremely talented. She photographed our vow renewal for us, and I also did a boudoir shoot with her as well. She is not only creative, with her ideas of certain poses to do, but also super fun and comfortable to work with which I think definitely reflects in the... Read More pictures that she takes! She really knows how to capture the raw beauty of a moment. I would highly recommend Kelli to anyone!

2016-10-13T21:41:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day, Heather! Anytime you guys are back in the US, make sure you let me know so we can get together!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Alyssa S

Kelli is a blast to work with. I did a boudoir shoot with her before our wedding and felt completely comfortable with her! I was super nervous and didn't know what to expect but I was so comfortable the whole time! It was like I was with one of my best friends just hanging out.... Read More The photos were amazing. She even helped me choose the best ones to print for my groom's gift. She also did photography for our wedding. So far we have only seen a couple photos but we are so pleased with them. We cannot wait for the rest of them!!! Kelli is a truly talented artist with her camera. She is very responsive and easy to work with!

2016-10-13T21:42:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Alyssa! I appreciate you guys being so much fun to work with.

Kelli Connor

Hi! I'm Kelli. I'm a crazy dog lady, I love red wine and dark chocolate. My passion for art began in the 2nd grade, I saw Van Gogh's "Starry Starry Night" for the first time and knew I wanted to be an artist. My husband and I were married in 2015 in Rye, NH. Being a bride changed my whole perspective on my business. It is stressful, expensive, and time consuming. I pride myself in being a very low maintenance vendor. I have photographed hundreds of weddings over the past 10 years and you can rest easy knowing I can navigate through your day with ease and professionalism!