Kelli Wilke Photography

DE, PA, NJ, MD, WY + Destination

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

724 Westcliff Road, Wilmington, DE DE, PA, NJ, MD, WY + Destination (302) 478-3408

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Samantha Diedrick H

.... thank you so much Kelli. We really cannot even begin to tell you how much we love the photos. Jack is truly amazed, as am I, and loving every second of looking at them. Maybe we didn't notice how much when we each got married the first time, or maybe it's because we have... Read More his children this time to enjoy in the photos... Or maybe it's the whole getting married a second time around thing and you get to do all these really cool things like be your own wedding planner, get ready together at the hotel, go in the limo together, walk down the aisle together, and have a bagpiper surprise your husband to boot! It's all these personal things that made our wedding so awesome and thank YOU so much for capturing all these amazing moments. No clue how we're going to have to narrow down these photos for our album… But we just wanted to let you know how much we LOVE all the pictures and we cannot wait to put everything together. Thank you so much for putting up with my type a wedding planner personality, and also all of Jack's particular requests for photos he likes and doesn't like. You did amazing work and it was wonderful to work with you thank you so much!!!!! Love you so much and so incredibly glad we picked you for our wedding day and more! Not sure if you loved working with a professional wedding planner or hated it :-) But you rocked it my friend!!!!!!!!! Xoxo -Samantha Diedrick Harris and Jack Harris

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Nicole S

Booking Kelli Wilke as our photographer was hands down the best decision we made during our wedding planning. We did our fair share of research on photographers and looked around quite a bit, but I'm telling you, you need not look any further. Kelli is a true class act, very... Read More professional and down to earth all at the same time. She is very easy to communicate with, welcomes any and all questions you may have along the way and is always very prompt with her responses. She helped us plan out a thorough timeline for our day to ensure that we weren't rushed and had the opportunity to get all of the photos that we had envisioned. She is very creative with her photography and captured our day in the most beautiful way. We could not be happier with our wedding photos and would highly recommend Kelli Wilke Photography to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Lauren M

As soon as we met Kelli, I knew I wanted her to photograph our wedding. Her demeanor is totally calm and easy going, and I got a really great feeling from speaking with her. I decided I wanted that kind of vibe on my big day so my fiance and I (and everyone in our wedding... Read More party) would feel totally at ease when she was around. Kelli does not disappoint! We had our engagement shoot with her recently and she was fantastic. My fiance and I are not great at taking photos together and usually he can't muster up a normal looking smile, but Kelli totally found a way to put us in the right frame of mind and get us into a real comfort zone for our pictures. AND he smiled! We absolutely love the photographs and can't wait to see how amazing they are on our wedding day. I highly recommend Kelli! If you want to work with a wonderful person and an amazing photographer, she is the woman to see!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tammy S

Kelli Wilke is a very talented and skilled professional photographer. I highly recommend Kelli if you want your special day documented with taste and attention to every detail of your event. We have Kelli a challenge of shooting our wedding And our reception (Halloween theme).... Read More She exceeded our expectations. Thank you , Kelli!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jennifer K

Kelli was my wedding photographer for my wedding at the Rockwood Park Carriage House on 9/18/16. She was simply amazing. She was a joy to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process, and was the most responsive of all of my wedding vendors. When we got our engagement... Read More pictures not even 24 hours after our engagement session was over, we were shocked, and amazed by the quality of Kelli's work! We were even more thrilled by our wedding pictures - the quality of the images, the incredible selection we have to choose from, and we got them less than 2 weeks after our wedding! The day of the wedding, she arrived early to check in with me and get everything setup, and kept the entire day organized and running smoothly. She got every single shot I requested, and so much more! I 100% recommend Kelli as a photographer for ANY event.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Cheryl O

My pictures are so beautiful I can’t stop looking at them! Kelli did an AMAZING job shooting our special day! She was thoughtful, professional and creative. And a pleasure to work with! Kelli was always available to answer my questions and listened to my thoughts and ideas... Read More when it came to creating my wedding album (it is absolutely beautiful! a true keepsake!) I would recommend Kelli Wilke Photography to anyone looking for a stress free photography experience!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Megan R

Kelli Wilke is the BEST! From the very beginning of wedding planning, Kelli had been my favorite person to work with! She was so quick to respond to all of my emails and so easy to work with! My husband & I originally weren't going to do engagement pictures because we thought it... Read More would be awkward and pointless. Kelli suggested to do a small shoot as a way to get to know each other and it ended up being such a fun day and our pictures were amazing! Kelli makes taking pictures so fun and enjoyable that even my husband who hates taking pictures actually really enjoyed our engagement session! On our wedding day, Kelli and her assistant did an amazing job capturing every second of the day! During our church ceremony, you didn't even know Kelli was there snapping pictures because she did such a great job of blending in. Kelli was so patient with all of my crazy loud friends and was able to get all of us together to take absolutely beautiful pictures! All of my friends and family were blown away by our engagement and wedding pictures! They all agreed that the pictures were some of the greatest wedding pictures they have ever seen! When I woke up the day after my wedding, Kelli already had sent me a sneak peak of pictures from our wedding! It has been 3 months since my wedding and Kelli is still patiently working with me on my photo album and answering my emails! I HIGHLY recommend KellI!! She is the BEST!!!!

Wdedding photos

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Kelli's service was excellent, pictures beautiful and a pleasure to work with. She is an imaginative photographer that has a unique way of posing to capture everyone's best. I highly recommend her!

Wilmington Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Joanna M

Kelli is an amazing photographer! She's professional, yet down to earth and great to work with. Every detail of my big day was captured beautifully. She has an excellent eye and even her assistant produced excellent shots from a different prospective. I highly recommend her for... Read More your wedding day. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 e f

Kelli has been a wonderful photographer and strikes a great balance between being very professional and also relaxed. She made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera and got beautiful shots!

Sweet photographer - so much included in package!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Lauren B

My fiancé and I hired Kelli to do all of the photography for our wedding. She recently shot our engagement pictures and was so flexible with our schedule and desired location. For the price, she really includes A LOT in our photography package, such as engagement photos, 8 hours... Read More on our wedding day plus a second shooter for the same amount of time, a boudoir session, a photo album, several prints, and more! Our engagement pictures turned out beautifully and we can't wait to see how everything else turns out. Kelli is so sweet and easy to work with. She is quick to respond to any of our questions and has gone above and beyond for us. I highly recommend her!

Kelli Wilke Photographer

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

I took a chance and hired a photographer I had never met for my daughter Kate's wedding. It was my first planned wedding, my first child to get married. Kelli was wonderful from the booking up to the day of the wedding. She was so much fun to have with us, professional and a... Read More hard worker, the photos she took we will cherish all of our lives. Her photos speak for themselves, and her prices are affordable. I will always have a special place in my heart for Kelli. Can't wait to hire her for the next wedding. Deb Brewster from Northeast Philadelphia

Great Professional!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

I can't say enough good things about Kelli. I live in Florida but we got married in PA because my mother-in-law was sick and couldn't travel. Planning a wedding can be a little stressful, and not being able to meet your vendors certainly adds a little more stress to it, however... Read More Kelli made us feel so comfortable. She interviewed and got to know us. She was professional and quickly responded emails and any questions we had. Our wedding was at the end of the day and she was able to take advantage of the sunset and the natural lighting. Our pictures were amazing. I couldn't believe she was able to take so many pictures, with so many angles, all my herself!!! Unfortunately my mother-in-law was too ill to attend the wedding, so Kelli kindly offered to go to the hospital after the reception with us to take a few pictures of us with her. That was incredibly thoughtful! I would hire again in a heart beat. Go with Kelli, you won't regret it!!!

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Christina R

Kelli's photos are absolutely gorgeous! She was able to make this bride (notorious for hating to be the center of attention and for shutting my eyes during photos) very comfortable, and she was so game for anything we wanted to do—despite a rainy outdoor wedding day—including... Read More tromping into the woods. I would hire her again in an instant.

Beautiful photography, Easy to work with!

Reviewed on 2/13/2015

We loved working with Kelli, she was incredibly flexible and easy to work with. She was very low key but seemed to be everywhere at out wedding. We are thrilled with the results.