Kelly Burns Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

1034 Pipercove Way, Bel Air, MD

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Amanda W

We used Kelly for our wedding day photos, and we could not have been happier with the results. Typically I hate photos of myself, so the fact that Kelly managed to take many pictures I'd actually show people is a HUGE testiment to her ability. She is also the sweetest person! She really makes you feel at ease, which is key on your wedding day! As part of our package, we also had an engagement photo shoot, and I loved all those pictures as well. Overall, she's very reasonably priced, and I just cannot recommend her enough.

Wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Julie M

Kelly Burns is a lovely woman and you can tell she has a great eye for photography. She's very cognizant of the way the light hits you, etc, while she's taking photos, so it's nice to know that she's setting them up for success. The assistant photographer she brought to my wedding was professional and fun. She has a pretty small operation, so as a result the wait time for her photos is 6-8 weeks. I still have not received my final photos. I'm sure I'll love them - otherwise I'll be back! But seriously Kelly was very professional, very nice to have around but still unimposing, and very good at what she does. Her pricing was also much more reasonable than other area photographers that I had seen. Also she outsources her albums because as she puts it "she does not enjoy" making the albums. She is going to refer me to someone else who can make us an album.

TO Kelly Burns Photography