Kelly Garsee Photography

DFW Metroplex and beyond

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

DFW Metroplex and beyond (972) 336-1604

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Ankita S

I am so glad I selected Kelly for our special day. She is amazing and very professional. She clicked beautiful portraits as well as candid pictures. She always asked us what we wanted and she made us comfortable while clicking pictures. She has done a great job!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Joy B

We just so happened to stumble on absolutely the best photographer in the DFW area! Kelly is fantastic. She has an eye for fun, lively, yet artistic photos. Our wedding party included some of our craziest friends, and Kelly was able to easily capture the joy we all shared. From... Read More taking the most memorable "First Look" pictures, to riding on our party bus, and ending the very long 10-hour day with the best reception at Dallas World Aquarium, Kelly was there through it all! Her pictures are able to depict the emotion through every event. I continue to look at them everyday. We will be printing a few out on canvas, but it's so difficult to pick because all of her pictures are beautiful. She called me the week before my wedding, and we shared our ideas. It was at that moment that I knew I made the BEST DECISION to choose her as my photographer through this entire wedding process! I booked her through ThePros, but you can easily book her through her website. We love Kelly!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Sarah B

We were greatly impressed with the wonderful job that Kelly did as our wedding photographer!!! She took time to get to know us over emails, phone calls, and in person prior to the wedding day (as we live in Alaska) and was very thorough in ensuring that she knew us and what was... Read More important to us. She has a great eye for candid and staged photos, and was very creative and passionate in helping us create some very fun and "out of the box" photos. She worked extremely hard the entire wedding ceremony and reception to capture the moments that made our day special. We highly recommend Kelly.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Rebecca M

I could never express how much I love Kelly and her photographs. I met her when planning my wedding. I have since used her for many parties, my son's wedding photos and a still-action movie, boudoir photos, and our family photos. She is my ONLY photographer. Her photography... Read More is magic for which there are no words. She is able to capture the inner love, innocence, joy of the subject and makes it visible. That she is able to bring what we see in the eyes of our loved ones and friends to the fore front for all to know is an unspeakable gift! Her work adorns my house as well as those of my family members and we are all proud to show it off. Thank you Kelly!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rohini M

I love Kelly!! She is so artistic with the camera. She pays such aettntion to detail when it comes to lighting. Everytime she has us do our family prictures around sunset and everytime these pictures look fabulous! She can make any picture look awesome!! I highly recommend her... Read More and will only use her!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie F

Because of Kelly, I have creative, vibrant photos of my wedding day that I will cherish for a lifetime. Her style is unique, and you can tell she really takes the time to frame and crop every shot just perfectly. I'm an artist/photographer myself, and I honestly haven't known a... Read More wedding photographer more talented and fun to be around than Kelly Garsee!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie F

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brianna P

Kelly is the BEST photographer ever! She is so nice, patient and helpful during photo sessions! She took my husbands senior pictures, our engagement pictures and recently our wedding pictures! She sent me a couple sneak peek pictures from our wedding and I fell in looooove, and... Read More those were just sneak peeks, I can only imagine how all of our other pictures look! Not only do we have an awesome photographer for future milestones in our lives but also a lifelong friend! I cannot wait for more sessions in the future :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Christopher F

My wife showed me Kelly's portfolio up until the day of our wedding. We were both excited and upon working with her we knew we made the right choice. She took some great shots of my wife which I appreciate. However she also took some great shots of the entire event everything... Read More from our sneak peek to the decor on the tables to moments I didn't even know happened. She did not leave anything behind and now we have a ton of awesome images to remember our day. We will be working with her again soon. Thanks Kelly for all your hard work, it did not go unnoticed.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Omaima F

Kelly is nothing short of amazing. She is very kind and respectful. It's a lot of fun working with her. She is extremely courteous and makes sure that her clients are comfortable in every single way. I had a traditional Pakistani wedding and Kelly was not one to shy off. She... Read More took the challenge and photographed out of her norm. I am absolutely amazed at how many beautiful moments she was able to capture for us. Before and during the wedding Kelly was attentive to not only all of my needs but also the needs of my wedding guests. She will give you everything you are looking for in a photographer and more. I look forward to working with her again. We definitely made the right pick when we chose our photographer! You will not be disappointed. .

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jenna L

The most personal and fun photographer ever! From the very beginning she captured every beautiful moment on our beautiful day. We will always have Kelly Garsee as our families photographer!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Carissa W

Kelly is absolutely amazing and has the best personality you could ask for, she made everything so fun and easy!! She knows how stressed a bride can be during wedding planning!!! She made everything very easy and made my wedding a great experience!!!! Love her and love her work... Read More and work ethic!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Amy K

We chose Kelly as our photographer for our engagement portraits, wedding ceremony, and reception, and she was fantastic. Kelly immediately put us at ease at our first meeting and was enthusiastic and helpful without being high-pressure or pushy. Communication was always great,... Read More and she returned our proofs – both for our engagement shots and our full wedding gallery – extremely quickly. We have some beautiful shots and she did a great job of capturing our wedding. Everyone who sees our wedding photos comments at how great they are. Kelly was one of our favorite vendors and I would definitely love to continue working with her in the future.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Stephanie D

Kelly did both my bridal portraits and my wedding. She was a ROCKSTAR from start to finish. Her attention to detail is out of this world. Her eye finds the most aesthetically pleasing shot, and she captures it with ease. Her grace and charm make her more than a pleasure to deal... Read More with. She made me want to be her "real-life" friend, not just to have her as my wedding photographer! She truly went above and beyond for us, and we plan to use her for any other pictures we'll need in the future <3

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

Kelly is absolutely phenomenal. She has done 3 sessions for me so far and she will have many more to come. My wedding day had so much stress relieved thanks to Kelly. The pictures were wonderful. Kelly worked so hard that day. All of my guests were complimenting her work ethic.... Read More She also did a newborn shoot for my best friend. They were so adorable! I can't get enough of them. We are just so thrilled that we found Kelly!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

Kelly is truly amazing!!! She makes you so comfortable and has such great ideas! She did my engagement and wedding photos and I truly cherish her pictures! She knows just how to capture those special moments! You will not regret hiring her for you special moments! You will be... Read More amazed as I was!!!! She will always be my one and only choice!

Amazing!!! Couldn't have ask for better!!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Allison r

Kelly was amazing from the start! She was easy to work with as well as very organized. She had forms and great ideas for our engagement shots too. We paid all of ours together but she even offers flexible payment plans. Our pictures were amazing and just what we wanted- nothing... Read More to cheesy or stuffy. Kelly was everywhere- never missed a moment and got pictures that I didn't even know were an option. She is by far our photographer from now on! LOVE HER!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 3/28/2014 Aimee A

Kelly was such an amazing find. I didn't want the typical wedding photos and Kelly shared my vision. She made all my ideas come true and the photos are gorgeous. She's also extremely easy to work with and such a great value!