Kelly Garsee Photography

DFW Metroplex and beyond

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

DFW Metroplex and beyond (972) 336-1604

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Shay T

Kelly is my GoTo for all of my photography needs. A great person who loves what she does. She's funny and passionate about getting what the client wants! I recommend her to everyone 😍

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie W

As a wedding and event planner, I'm very particular about who I use and recommend to my clients. Kelly is a first-rate photographer that truly loves what she does. She puts her heart and soul into every photo and in return, produces works of art for her clients. There are... Read More many photographers to choose from in the DFW area, but Kelly continues to be my go-to photographer because I trust her with my clients' special day. If shopping for a photographer, take my advice and make only one phone call to Kelly Garsee Photography. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Kelly has turned our most precious moments into art! She truly has a passion for her craft. Kelly shoots everything for our family. I will recommend her over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 A B

Kelly is absolutely wonderful ! I have used other photographers in the past before I moved to the DFW area and I can honestly none even come close to Kelly’s work! She is great at direction and making you feel absolutely comfortable! She’s taken family , boudoir, holiday and... Read More newborn photos for us ! She is the only photographer I will ever use again! We are not only able to call her our photographer, we are blessed to call her a friend as well!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tiffany F

Kelly is the BEST!!!! She did our engagements, bridals, boudoir session and our wedding!!!! She is great at making you feel comfortable & making sure she gets every shot you wanted. She made my Pinterest boards come alive! Kelly is very professional, organized & easy to work... Read More with. We love her & will definitely use her again for future events!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kirby L

Kelly was wonderful for my engagement and wedding! Working with Kelly was effortless and she really worked to make me comfortable on my big day!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Christian H

Kelly is amazing! She is incredibly talented and the photos turned out absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 David E

Kelly is ABSOLUTELY amazing! From the engagement photos to the day of! She will be getting more of our business and all of our recommendations for anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Lenzi R

Could not recommend Kelly enough! We never felt pressured or rushed once when she was photographing our wedding, neither myself or my husband really like having our photo taken however there was not one photo that we said "oh I don't like that one" we love each and every photo.... Read More The only problem we have encountered is trying to choose our favorites, because there are just so many amazing shots! Thank you for capturing our wedding(and many other events since) so perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Bella G

Kelly did our engagement photos and was absolutely amazing. I had a theme in mind and she worked so hard to make my vision come to mind. She’s easy to work with and has a wonderful personality. She made my dream engagement photos come to life.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 N R

Kelly is AMAZING, our go-to for every event. She gives great attention to detail and always finds a way to give you the best pictures and experience possible. She makes her clients her friends, which is the best part of working with her- she really helps out in any way she can... Read More to make your event as stress free as possible, whether it be giving you a few extra days to pay your invoice or picking up a friend from the airport. We owe her A LOT and will definitely be giving her our business every time we need a photographer!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Ankita S

I am so glad I selected Kelly for our special day. She is amazing and very professional. She clicked beautiful portraits as well as candid pictures. She always asked us what we wanted and she made us comfortable while clicking pictures. She has done a great job!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Joy B

We just so happened to stumble on absolutely the best photographer in the DFW area! Kelly is fantastic. She has an eye for fun, lively, yet artistic photos. Our wedding party included some of our craziest friends, and Kelly was able to easily capture the joy we all shared. From... Read More taking the most memorable "First Look" pictures, to riding on our party bus, and ending the very long 10-hour day with the best reception at Dallas World Aquarium, Kelly was there through it all! Her pictures are able to depict the emotion through every event. I continue to look at them everyday. We will be printing a few out on canvas, but it's so difficult to pick because all of her pictures are beautiful. She called me the week before my wedding, and we shared our ideas. It was at that moment that I knew I made the BEST DECISION to choose her as my photographer through this entire wedding process! I booked her through ThePros, but you can easily book her through her website. We love Kelly!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Sarah B

We were greatly impressed with the wonderful job that Kelly did as our wedding photographer!!! She took time to get to know us over emails, phone calls, and in person prior to the wedding day (as we live in Alaska) and was very thorough in ensuring that she knew us and what was... Read More important to us. She has a great eye for candid and staged photos, and was very creative and passionate in helping us create some very fun and "out of the box" photos. She worked extremely hard the entire wedding ceremony and reception to capture the moments that made our day special. We highly recommend Kelly.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Rebecca M

I could never express how much I love Kelly and her photographs. I met her when planning my wedding. I have since used her for many parties, my son's wedding photos and a still-action movie, boudoir photos, and our family photos. She is my ONLY photographer. Her photography... Read More is magic for which there are no words. She is able to capture the inner love, innocence, joy of the subject and makes it visible. That she is able to bring what we see in the eyes of our loved ones and friends to the fore front for all to know is an unspeakable gift! Her work adorns my house as well as those of my family members and we are all proud to show it off. Thank you Kelly!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Rohini M

I love Kelly!! She is so artistic with the camera. She pays such aettntion to detail when it comes to lighting. Everytime she has us do our family prictures around sunset and everytime these pictures look fabulous! She can make any picture look awesome!! I highly recommend her... Read More and will only use her!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie F

Because of Kelly, I have creative, vibrant photos of my wedding day that I will cherish for a lifetime. Her style is unique, and you can tell she really takes the time to frame and crop every shot just perfectly. I'm an artist/photographer myself, and I honestly haven't known a... Read More wedding photographer more talented and fun to be around than Kelly Garsee!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie F

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brianna P

Kelly is the BEST photographer ever! She is so nice, patient and helpful during photo sessions! She took my husbands senior pictures, our engagement pictures and recently our wedding pictures! She sent me a couple sneak peek pictures from our wedding and I fell in looooove, and... Read More those were just sneak peeks, I can only imagine how all of our other pictures look! Not only do we have an awesome photographer for future milestones in our lives but also a lifelong friend! I cannot wait for more sessions in the future :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Christopher F

My wife showed me Kelly's portfolio up until the day of our wedding. We were both excited and upon working with her we knew we made the right choice. She took some great shots of my wife which I appreciate. However she also took some great shots of the entire event everything... Read More from our sneak peek to the decor on the tables to moments I didn't even know happened. She did not leave anything behind and now we have a ton of awesome images to remember our day. We will be working with her again soon. Thanks Kelly for all your hard work, it did not go unnoticed.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Omaima F

Kelly is nothing short of amazing. She is very kind and respectful. It's a lot of fun working with her. She is extremely courteous and makes sure that her clients are comfortable in every single way. I had a traditional Pakistani wedding and Kelly was not one to shy off. She... Read More took the challenge and photographed out of her norm. I am absolutely amazed at how many beautiful moments she was able to capture for us. Before and during the wedding Kelly was attentive to not only all of my needs but also the needs of my wedding guests. She will give you everything you are looking for in a photographer and more. I look forward to working with her again. We definitely made the right pick when we chose our photographer! You will not be disappointed. .

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Jenna L

The most personal and fun photographer ever! From the very beginning she captured every beautiful moment on our beautiful day. We will always have Kelly Garsee as our families photographer!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Carissa W

Kelly is absolutely amazing and has the best personality you could ask for, she made everything so fun and easy!! She knows how stressed a bride can be during wedding planning!!! She made everything very easy and made my wedding a great experience!!!! Love her and love her work... Read More and work ethic!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Amy K

We chose Kelly as our photographer for our engagement portraits, wedding ceremony, and reception, and she was fantastic. Kelly immediately put us at ease at our first meeting and was enthusiastic and helpful without being high-pressure or pushy. Communication was always great,... Read More and she returned our proofs – both for our engagement shots and our full wedding gallery – extremely quickly. We have some beautiful shots and she did a great job of capturing our wedding. Everyone who sees our wedding photos comments at how great they are. Kelly was one of our favorite vendors and I would definitely love to continue working with her in the future.

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Stephanie D

Kelly did both my bridal portraits and my wedding. She was a ROCKSTAR from start to finish. Her attention to detail is out of this world. Her eye finds the most aesthetically pleasing shot, and she captures it with ease. Her grace and charm make her more than a pleasure to deal... Read More with. She made me want to be her "real-life" friend, not just to have her as my wedding photographer! She truly went above and beyond for us, and we plan to use her for any other pictures we'll need in the future <3