Boutique, Inspired, and Building Friendships...

Your wedding may be the biggest event you ever host. So many details and decisions to make...you need a guiding light. My industry expertise will help you achieve your vision within budget. Experience has taught me what is possible, available, and what it costs. This helps me guide you in the juggling act to find the perfect balance between wants and needs....and I want you to get the all the wants because they make the memories. As a boutique company, I keep clients, and passion for designing beautiful weddings the focus of everyday...Instead of growth and growing overhead. I live to hear client’s tell me about their dreams and visions for their big day...and I look forward to hearing yours.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

All of Southern California and Cabo San Lucas (310) 871-7765

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Marissa D

What can I say other than Kelly with Kelly Mc Events is AMAZING!!! Words do not do her and her talent justice. She was so on top of everything throughout the entire process and made sure no details were missed. Her eye for design is like no other and her execution was... Read More perfection! She understood who we were as a couple and what we wanted on our special day and gave us that and more! She was so fun to work with, so down to earth and dependable. Although I am sure we weren't her only client, she made us feel as if we were. We couldn't have asked for a better planner/designer. Kelly really made our wedding dreams come true, better than we could have ever imagined. Thank you, Kelly!!

2018-04-04T12:05:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your kind words. Clients...I mean new friends...like you, make it a pleasure to do so. I was just honored to be entrusted with bringing your big day to life. And now I am humbled, but thrilled, that I exceeded... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Marie M

Kelly and her team far exceeded what I had even dreamed my wedding could be. Kelly knew what I wanted before I could even articulate it to her and her team was so lovely and efficient. My family threw us a few last minute curveballs and they were able to accommodate them... Read More without even batting an eyelash. Everyone still comments that our wedding was the most beautiful one they had ever attended. I have nothing but great memories leading up to and of our special day. Thank you Kelly for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 4/23/2018 Vanessa M

My husband and I hired Kelly to design and coordinate our wedding and are so happy we did! Kelly was absolutely amazing. From our very first meeting, it was clear that Kelly was very experienced, friendly, and hardworking. She sat with us for 3 hours to discuss all the details.... Read More Thereafter, she was always available and in touch to make sure things were going as planned. Kelly has an extensive inventory of wedding décor. After sharing with her our vision for the wedding, she selected pieces that fit. This turned out to be invaluable since I did not have to go out and purchase table number holders, a wedding cake plate and stand, photo easels, frames, and a bunch of other décor. Kelly hauled it all to the venue and set it up the day of the wedding. She also custom-designed signs and other décor that turned out absolutely beautiful. Kelly was the mastermind behind our timeline and was the reason everything ran so smoothly the day of the wedding. When I realized I had forgotten our table numbers, she came to the rescue and created ones on the spot that turned out great. Kelly worked so hard starting the day we hired her and made our wedding more than we could have hoped for. I recommend Kelly without hesitation and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 4/14/2018 Kelcy D

Kelly is amazing! Her vision and experience is unparalleled in this industry. She will make every detail of your wedding look so beautiful because she is an expert in design and planning. Whether you know exactly what you want or need help in putting your vision together, Kelly... Read More can help. You don’t want just any event planner - you need KELLY!

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Kacey M

Working with Kelly was such a truly wonderful experience. She works hard, has a great talent and eye for a unique and beautiful design and she does a great job of making it look easy! So grateful to have met Kelly! You won't regret hiring her for any project!

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Annie M

Working with Kelly is amazing!! She has the most amazing eye for style + beauty and always gives 100% I love her passion for what she does and would recommend her to anyone <3

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Melissa B

My experience with Kelly was amazing! I had the perfect wedding planned out in my mind and she brought it to life better than I expected it to be. Her and her team were easy to work with and listened to my wants and needs to make sure my wedding day was more than perfect!

Kelly McInturff

Kelly’s love of design began at a very young age. In college, her focus was Interior Design and Architecture. She later found her true passion in weddings. Kelly’s enthusiasm for creating memorable events is felt by clients from the moment they meet. She is incredibly skilled at seeing their vision and helping them elevate it to a day bigger than they had dreamed of. Making clients feel like her top priority as they throw what maybe the biggest affair of their lives, is as important to her as the “oohs and aahs!” she hears as they arrive on their big day.