Kelsey Booth Photography

Based in Breckenridge, Colorado . North Carolina . Cali.

Breckenridge, Colorado Wedding Photographer

Feel awkward in front of the camera? I got you. Throughout the wedding process I force you to become friends so by the time the big day comes you're already super comfortable. We'll laugh at ourselves, hug and maybe shed a few tears. I capture your day just as it's happening with all the real moments. I promise I won't tell you to gracefully place your hand under your chin. Instead, I'll tell you to look at your groom and tell him the thing that bothers you most. *insert real laughter* REAL MOMENTS PEOPLE. I'll be there through the whole wedding planning process, give you my favorite vendor recommendations, favorite mountaintop photo spots and of course my favorite places for a cocktail or four.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

PO BOX 442, Breckenridge, CO Based in Breckenridge, Colorado . North Carolina . Cali. (919) 624-9037
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Marie F

It shows in Kelsey’s photos that she is a fun, comfortable person that made us feel at ease when shooting our engagement pictures..she captured exactly what we had envisioned. With us being from Texas, she was very accommodating to work with our schedule and mother nature’s. 😉... Read More We can’t wait to use her in the future for other photography needs! We HIGHLY recommend her. Thanks Kelsey!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018

Kelsey is an AMAZING photographer. My husband and I are so awkward and clueless when it comes to posing and taking pictures, but she is just one of those people that the minute you meet her, you're comfortable and can let loose. From the minute I began talking to Kelsey, she was... Read More professional, friendly, efficient, and so so kind. We can't wait to return to the place we got married and take family pictures with her one day! She's the BEST.....absolute BEST. Everyone we've shown the pictures to has just been amazed at how perfect the placement and setting was. They are truly perfection.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Markus K

Kelsey is the best!! She did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding photography, and both were so impressive! She was organized, adventurous and definitely captured the look we were looking for! If you are a Colorado couple and looking for a photographer with a Colorado... Read More style, Kelsey is the best! Thanks again to Kelsey for perfectly capturing our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Samantha T

WOW! We definitely picked the right photographer for us, Kelsey is AMAZING! She’s professional, fun, and truly captured the best day of our lives flawlessly. When I first found Kelsey Booth Photography on the knot we were still living three states away, but she took time to talk... Read More me through what to expect from her as a photographer, and everything she said was spot on (e.g. what time to expect her at our venue, pricing, timing to receive our photos, how many photographers) We also did our engagement photos with Kelsey, which turned out beautiful! I had a tall request of wanting the aspens changing colors in our photos, which our photo session was a little late in the fall season for that, but she made it happen! She found the PERFECT spot to capture the feel I wanted. During our entire session she never once made us feel rushed or on a hard time line, instead she waited until we felt we had the poses and pictures we wanted. She kept all our pictures very natural and realistic to truly capture US! She is the best at capturing the cutest candid photos and she also worked great with our crazy little puppy! My husband was concerned our engagement session would feel awkward kissing and hugging in front of a stranger, he even admitted afterwards, it was the complete opposite! Kelsey made the whole session fun and comfortable! On wedding day Kelsey showed up exactly on time and was ready to work, she knew exactly what to do while I was busy getting hair and make-up done without me saying a word – A bride’s dream come true! She captured the whole day from getting ready, to the ceremony, the reception, and the dance seamlessly; again without me having to think twice about it, she just worked her magic in the background! The photos are perfect and working with Kelsey was enjoyable, we were laughing and giggling the whole time! Kelsey was very responsive to all my emails and listened to how I wanted the pictures to turn out. She was so great she’ll never be able to get rid of us, family photos next year?! YES!

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Nicole S

Kelsey did an excellent job capturing our destination elopement at the most beautiful setting at Sapphire Point in Breckenridge Colorado. She knew that from aside marrying my best friend, the photos were the next important part of our day. As these gorgeous photos would be... Read More the only way of sharing our wedding with all our family and friends! Kelsey not only captured our special moment, but she captured our hearts with her personality and hysterical sense of humor! She was able to put us all at ease as we walked the snowy path around the park! At one point, she was even up to her knees in the snow, just to get the right shot! We feel we found a forever friend and can't wait to go back to CO to visit her!

Kelsey

1/3 adventurer, 1/3 Netflix and chill lover, 1/3 snack lover I’m just a dog mom from North Carolina living in a magical little bubble in Breckenridge, CO. You can find me most days snuggled up with my pup Levi (chubby yellow lab), with my favorite tunes on, munching on snacks and covered in a billon blankets watching Grey's Anatomy.