Oh, hey! Hi! Hello There!

Getting to know you & your stories, capturing your tears of joy and belly-aching laughter, watching you pull on those Spanx to your messy-hair-don't-care-barefoot send-off at the end of the night—such are the magical moments I not only treasure, but will ensure that the open bar won't wash them away. Succulents, beer, and adventure are just a few of my favorite things. Oh, yours, too? See, we're practically best friends already :)

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Destination Weddings, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Missoula, MT Montana + Destination (406) 202-2858
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Caitlin H

Kelsey took all my wedding photos in October 2016 and telling you she was amazing would be an understatement! Not only did Kelsey capture every moment I could have possibly wanted, but she was absolutely wonderful to my family and friends. I felt like she was just another... Read More friend at the wedding taking pictures. Not only did I ask for a hard drive of my photos but I also had her put together a photo book for me that turned out absolutely fabulous. I can't think Kelsey enough for what she did.

2017-05-10T12:33:12 Response from the vendor

Caitlin! Gah! You and Jessie... how can I even say it?! You were both so sweet and everyone at your wedding was beyond kind! You two are lucky to have each other! xo

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jessica G

Kelsey was absolutely the best photographer we could have dreamed of! Super professional, creative, and kind. She's the photographer you want to call a friend. Not to mention, the pictures turned out fantastic and she truly shows passion in her work. We will be using Kelsey in... Read More all our future photography needs. Thank you Kelsey Lane!!! You are wonderful!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Jordan G

Kelsey is an amazing photographer!! On my wedding day, she took pictures that I wanted without ever telling her what I wanted. It was like she could read my mind on what pictures I wanted. My husband and I felt so comfortable with her taking our pictures. My husband hates his... Read More picture taken and she made him feel relaxed and got him to smile. I would recommend Kelsey to anyone who is getting married!! Her work speaks for itself!! Simply AMAZING!!!!

2017-05-10T12:34:42 Response from the vendor

Miss Jordan, you are too sweet! I couldn't have been happier that I was chosen as your wedding photographer, engagement photographer, and now.. maternity/newborn photographer (not like you had tooooo much choice, right?!). I can't wait to see and document even MORE of those moments!... Read Less Read More

Kelsey Lane

My most favorite things in the world are love, people, and memories. After spending too much time thinking I wanted to conquer the business world, I left the big city for wedding photography and I've never looked back. Sometimes I feel quite intelligent, other times I am singing the ABCs in my head to remember which letter comes next. I'm so grateful to have made so many incredible memories and lasting friendships, and I'm lucky to be able to do what I love! My photography business has brought me the love of my life and I can't wait to meet you and hear about your love story!