Kelsey Morgan Event Stylist

Memphis, TN & Surrounding Areas

Event Planning and Styling

One of my favorite things is creating a personal and unique vision for your day, and then seeing it come to life. I offer three different types of services to guarantee the perfect fit. My services include day of coordination, event styling, and full service planning. I'm so excited to hear more about your event and look forward to meeting you! Thank you for stopping by!

Engagement Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking

Memphis, TN & Surrounding Areas (901) 351-6328

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Kelsey

Hi! I'm Kelsey, a Memphis native and event design enthusiast. I have always dreamt of planning weddings not only for fun, but as a career. For years I have been the girl who would gladly volunteer to throw the shower, anniversary party, wedding, birthday party..you name it. I still pinch myself that I get to do this for a living. I have a passion for details, love stories, fresh blooms, coffee+cream, dark chocolate, and my puppy Holly.