Hello Knotties!

International award-winning wedding photographer Ken Pak makes his home in Northern Virginia, and travels around the world capturing moments that couples and families hold close to their hearts. With extensive experience, he has a dedication to the art of photography that knows no bounds, and he’s devoted to making your wedding pictures truly precious. Check out his website and facebook page where you’ll find images from weddings that will feel like you were there, and raves from his clients saying that he is incredible, always professional, super talented and simply amazing. – JuneBug Weddings

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2007

Centreville, VA DC VA MD Worldwide (703) 624-1696

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Rattana V

After posting my review, Ken Pak has reached out to me immediately to address the issues. He has put together a plan in place for delivering my final product. Once I receive the final product, I will update my review again based on it.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Tae A

The best of the best! We had Ken for both of our engagement session and on our wedding days. He goes sooooooo much to make sure your photos are extra meaningful and creative! He realized how much creative and artistic pictures I wanted in our pictures and he tailored each shot... Read More according to what I liked. Tell you what you want and trust him. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Seth K

Ken is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE and most certainly one of the greatest wedding photographers IN THE WORLD! How would I know....I'm a wedding photographer myself. Not only has he won every major photography award on the planet, he is one of the most laid back and funniest chaps... Read More around. Our experience with him was phenomenal and the photos truly capture our loving relationship. Ken is simply AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Nasreen A

Ken was an amazing photographer! We received so many beautiful photos from him:)

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Rimas F

I have recently had the honour to work with an amazingly talented, award winning and very professional Ken Pak photography. The encounter left me humbled and amazed by Ken Pak, who is no less than a professional innovative and friendly photographer. I observed Ken Pak freezing... Read More the most precious moments in our clients’ lives and doing it with such a passion and dedication that seemed effortless. Ken Pak managed to open up not only the clients but all the guests at the festivity. He was easy to work with and full of ideas. I hope that Rimas Films and Ken Pak Photography will receive many more opportunities to share knowledge and experience in the years to come.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Molly T

We are so glad we chose Ken for our wedding photography needs. Not only does he have a great artistic eye, but he has a great personality as well. He did a great job of making our post-ceremony photo shoot fun. It's been over a week since our wedding and members of our wedding... Read More party are still talking about how nice and relaxed Ken was. Ken is a must hire for your wedding!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016

I highly recommend Ken Pak. My wife and I planned our wedding on a day which ultimately coincided with one of the worst snowstorms in DC. To our dismay, we had to cancel our planned event. Ken earned our enduring respect by treating us fairly in the aftermath of our... Read More heartbreak. We had two engagement photo sessions and I can only say that his talent with photography is matched by his integrity. It wasn't what we planned, but the fact that he didn't take advantage of us, honestly, meant more than he'll ever know.

Reviewed on 2/11/2016

KEN IS AMAZING! We met with several photographers, but Ken.... He is truly an artist! At our first meeting he met us well prepared, he was funny, loving and very professional. After we walked out of the meeting, we look at each other and said, "done". At the hotel where we... Read More were getting married he was AMAZING, THOUGHT OUT OF THE BOX, SPONTANEOUS, IMAGINATIVE, a DARE-DEVIL (lol). We also had a secondary photographer, Ken's friend and he too was GREAT. The groomsmen told me he had them in stitches and just as "out of the box" as Ken. If you want fun, artistic and most of all photos that capture those singular moments of "love in action", your mom brushing your hair, your bridesmaid maybe asleep (that actually happened lol), your sister staring at you when you don't even know it... Ken gets that. I guess what I appreciated the most, was Ken. He is a phenomenal at what he does, he loves every minute of it and in every minute of him photographing you, love and appreciate him more. There wasn't an angle he didn't miss or a moment he didn't catch or a creative photo he didn't create. The first photo I saw.... I fell in love!!! It was literally perfect. Then I saw the photo of my first dance with my father, ugh.. I cried!!!! I t was so beautiful and caught him telling me a joke and his smile is priceless! He truly captured us and our day perfectly from the moment he arrived until he left at the end of the reception. Let's just say whatever comes next with us, Ken will be the photographer! I would and highly recommend him!

Ken Pak is the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

We HIGHLY recommend you book Ken Pak NOW for your wedding! So worth the investment- Ken is amazingly talented! He and his assistant Nony did both our engagement and wedding photos, and did a FABULOUS job on both! When we were first starting our wedding planning, we looked at... Read More a few photographer websites that were very unexciting and drab, and then attended a holiday party where several of our married friends stressed to us that photography is something you MUST be happy with as that is what stays with you the rest of your life. Not a week or two later, a work colleague recommended Ken Pak, we looked at his website and were instantly impressed. After a meeting with Ken and witnessing his abounding passion and pride for his work, it was a no-brainer. His style is super playful and fun, which we felt represented us well, but he's also so great at capturing those few rare, unique and touching moments of your special day. The wedding day is such a whirlwind of activity for the couple- it's such a treat to come away from the with so many fabulous photos that just captured our wedding perfectly. Thank you, Ken!

Ken Pak captured each moment!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Sara G

Ken was a fantastic photographer, from the moment he arrived, you could tell that he and his team were prepared to capture every special moment of our wedding day (which sped by, as everyone always tells you). He arrived on time at our Leesburg home rental, where the... Read More bridesmaids and groomsmen were all getting ready, and he came up with all sorts of creative angles and shots to capture the quirky personalities of everyone involved. Even though it was slightly chilly outside and everyone was busy, Ken kept the spirit of the group light and made sure everyone was smiling for the camera. At Cana Vineyards for the ceremony and reception, you could tell that his ideas kept flowing each minute, with each small detail, each group photograph, each scenic background. We've only seen a fraction of the thousands of photos taken by Ken and his wonderful team (two extra shooters assisting him with props and details and other angles), but we cannot wait to see the full extent of the phenomenal photos we know he captured. Thanks so much to Ken. Love, Mike & Sara Wolfe, Wedding at Cana Vineyards of Middleburg, VA on 10-17-15.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Ken Pak is a mind-numbingly amazing photographer. The story behind this pic is way funnier than the pic. One of my favorite wedding day moments ever...and that's 400+ weddings in 10 years behind that statement. Background: Photographer is trying to get everyone to jump at... Read More the same time (I'm off screen) but they try like a ton of times with little success. Me: "Mr. Photographer, they are all Asian and White...please...allow the Black man to teach them how to jump." Everyone busts out laughing and Ken Pak is like "let's make this a photo".

Wow!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Maria S

If I only had one word to describe Ken Pak it would be --AMAZING! I discovered Ken at a bridal show in DC late last year. There were many photographers in attendance, but Ken's pictures and personality were very different. His creativity and being down to earth stood out from... Read More the others. From our first meeting with Ken to discuss the details of our wedding to our wedding day, he was professional, friendly, and genuine. My husband and I were married in Annapolis, MD earlier this month and we are so grateful to Ken for capturing all of the wonderful memories from our special day. Ken's talent as a photographer and passion for photography can bee seen in all of his work. During our special day he made us feel comfortable and like we were his only clients. He was extremely patient, energetic, and had some amazing ideas for shots. He even got down on the ground to take various shots. We received so many comments from our family and friends about what an amazing photographer we had! We feel so blessed to have found Ken! Don't delay, book Ken now for your special day. You will not be disappointed and will join all of us who have worked with Ken and have amazing photos from one of the happiest days of our lives! Maria S.

Everything I expected

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Nicole C

Ken was absolutely perfect. We are the most unphotogenic couple but Ken's photos somehow made us look amazing. Like magic! He included a free engagement session and although it was supposed to be short, he was in the zone and we shot for hours. I've never seen anyone so... Read More passionate about their work. Even during cocktail hour, Ken made us walk around foreverrrr outside in wet grass and soggy trees and I was so exhausted! But those turned out to be the most beautiful pictures ever...

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Samantha R

Everyone at our DC wedding RAVED about him, and I couldn't agree more. He was worth every penny and one of the things I don't regret splurging on. Our wedding photos at St. Peter's and the DAR are PHENOMENAL! I will definitely be working with Ken on all of our major life events.... Read More Trust me brides out there- I met with several other photographers and did engagement shoots with them and they were just NOT worth the money I paid for. My advice to any of you considering using Ken for your wedding- DO IT!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Claudia V

Ken Pak is truly an artist!!! He is so great, his work is absolutely amazing! We were so fortunate to be able to get him almost a week before our wedding for videography .He was so helpful by trying to accommodate our Sunday wedding in his busy schedule . We just received our... Read More final product and we couldn't be any happier to have had him as part of our wedding. If you want modern videography and photography Ken Pak is it.

Look No Further

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Kelly O

Ken Pak is the man when it comes to photography. Not only does he take amazing and creative pictures but he's so much fun to work with. Ken captured our dream wedding perfectly and I couldn't have asked for anything better. We will definitely be using him again in the future. I... Read More highly recommend hiring Ken Pak Photography for any occasion. He is simply the best.

Enjoyed every minute working with Ken. You must get him!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring Ken. Photography was very important to us – we wanted the best and truly that is what we got in Ken… all that and more! When we were in the process of researching photographers online, Ken really stood out from the... Read More pack. We noticed that he took photos from different angles and has a very unique eye. His photos are gorgeous, captivating and most of all, FUN! Once we get to know him, we realized that his photos really reflect his personality. He’s fun, outgoing, creative and such a kind soul. During our first meeting with him, we could tell he was already invested in us. He was so excited to capture our big day and we could tell he wanted to make sure we got exactly what we wanted in our photos. We loved it! He’s also easy to talk to, accommodating and offers a ton of ideas. We were truly so excited that he was available to shoot our wedding. Ken's enthusiasm and commitment to us continued all the way through to the very end of our wedding and when we got our photos. We incorporated a lot of Filipino traditions during our big day. These traditions usually tend to make the ceremony and reception last much longer than your average wedding and Ken really went above and beyond for us. The time on his watch didn’t matter; he wanted to capture everything and he wanted to deliver a ton of artsy, creative shots of just me and my husband. Even our family and guests noticed how late he stayed -- they were so impressed! We were just so thrilled with Ken. Our engagement session with him was super fun. He captured so many incredible photos – many of which we displayed during our wedding reception. The photos he took also had many of our friends and colleagues asking “Who took your photos?!” Ken just has so many good ideas and he’ll do anything to capture that perfect shot - lay down on the ground, stop traffic, etc. As for our wedding photos, we couldn’t be happier. It was truly incredible how many photos he gave us in the end – not your typical amount. We are so grateful for all the photos we have and we really hope to be able to work with him again in the future. Future brides and grooms: Ken is a gem, a one-of-a-kind. You’ll be so happy you went with him.

Ken Pak is a stunnning creator.

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Mr. Ken Pak has a great team. I witnessed the "sincerity" from his team. I loved communicating with him and his staff from the beginning to the end. He was compassionate, but he was very humble at what he has accomplished. I literally praised Lord's name because I was able to be... Read More connected with him. Ken Pak Team, They did not make just looking-good photos. They truly understood about what aspects of life we were going through, and produced the best of what we had and where we were. Thank you so much for being in DC, VA, and MD region. I will need you for my special days in the future.

Fabulous Pictures

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

I enjoyed the time. Mr. Pak worked so hard for us to make our event special. He was very energetic, creative, and enthusiastic and very professional. I am very satisfied with our pictures.

Incredible Photographer, Super great to work with!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

We met Ken at a Bridal Fair in D.C. We thought we had already picked out a photographer for our wedding in Utah...... but then we met Ken and saw his work. I absolutely fell in love, again;). His work is so beautiful and just speaks to the viewer. I knew he was The One...I... Read More wanted to take our wedding photos. We prioritized what we wanted most at our wedding and a good photographer was at the top of the list, so we found other areas we were willing to compromise on and fit Ken into our budget. It was the best decision we made! The most consistent compliment I still receive is how incredible our wedding photos are. Not only is Ken's work amazing, he is amazing to work WITH. He loves what he does and it makes your big day that much more fun having a photographer who is excited to take beautiful pictures of you!:) It was wonderful not having to micro-manage to get the pictures we wanted, but rather sit back and enjoy, knowing that he is 110% capable of capturing the unique and gorgeous photos we wanted. In short: WE LOVE KEN!!

The best photographer I could have asked for

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Gabrielle P

I loved working with Ken! He and his team were professional and were able to capture so many memories in our wedding day. He truly loves what he does and you can see it in how he treats his clients and the care he takes in helping you create memories in your day. My husband... Read More and I are very camera shy and Ken made us look like movie stars in our photos. We highly recommend him and his team because of their great skill, their great attention to detail, their artistic ability and most of all because they sincerely care about you and your special day.

Amazing work! We are speechless!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Layla S

What a wonderful photographer! My husband and I ran into Ken when we were looking for venues. We loved his personality and how fun and professional he is. We didn't look any further and signed up with him. Fast forward to the engagement pictures, Ken did above and beyond... Read More what we expected. We went to a few spots in DC and boyyy! the pictures were amazing. On our wedding day, he was at the venue earlier than he promised and he even cut from his dinner time when we wanted a few pictures with our friends. Both Ken and his assistant have very pleasant personality, and at the same time focused on taking great pictures, yet not being in your face all the time. He communicated with us throughout and totally took the vision and what we liked in pictures and transferred it to our pictures. The best part is that the day after our engagement picture session and only ONE day after our wedding, with our permission, he posted a few pictures on his facebook. We loved it! because it will take a while for pictures to come out and in the meantime, we have some wonderful professional high quality pictures to share with our family and friends. Ken is absolutely fantastic!

Best photographer we've ever worked with

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Jeremy K

Ken is by far the best photographer we've ever worked with. He has an incredible amount of experience and it really shows in all of the wonderful photos he took. He is very easy to work with and his dedication to photography is clear. Our wedding was rained out and mostly had to... Read More stay inside. At the end of the night Ken apologized since we were inside so much of the day and said if we were not satisfied he would try to work something out. In the end the photos still turned out great and we have so many favorites. We stayed frugal for a lot of the rest of the wedding, but Ken was more than worth the cost.

Ken Pak is a wedding MUST HAVE!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Christina K

Oh Ken Pak. How are you so talented?! The only times I teared up at my wedding were during the vows and just taking a peek at the PHENOMENAL pictures Ken was taking throughout the day. Ken and his assistant Nony were so fast and upbeat you really couldn't ask for anything more.... Read More The sneak peeks Ken posted the NEXT DAY are all my guests are commenting on. I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. His flexibility, creativity and personality are all a bride could ever dream of for their wedding day. He's so sweet and fun to work with and really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Book him while you can because he is DEFINITELY in demand with good reason!!!! Thank you sooo much Ken and Nony!!

Pick Ken Pak!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Julianne N

Ken Pak and his assistant were amazing. I can not wait to see all of my pictures. He was all about the bride and groom! At one point, it began to sprinkle and I started freaking out about my hair and makeup possibly being compromised; he expressed that it wasnt raining enough... Read More yet to not get this particular shot he wanted. That made me feel really awesome, that he really cared about getting particular shots that he knew my husband and I would want, and a little sprinkle couldn't stop that! He came earlier than he said, and stayed until the party was over! He was fun, and made us all feel very comfortable. He was upfront about pricing, and made sure he knew what kind of photography we wanted. We are very pleased with our choice of photographer. Thanks Ken!